over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feel Like Shit! HELP!

yardrock

Registered
Man this has to be the worst cycle I have done. I am running 800mg Test Prop, 400mg Tren a week and 20mg M1T every day.
When I convertted the Tren I used 50ml/200mg of Test Prop to cut dissolved pellets. So I have 50mls each ml has 200mg Test Prop and 100mg Tren. The cycle is working excellent in terms of strength and size, by the way the M1T is as good as Drol, for me anyway. But I feel like shit all the time. I inj in my rear delts, side delts, bis and tris. Every time I do a shot the area hurts and turns red for a few days. The pain I can handle . What I cant handle is I feel like I have an infection running thru my body. Low grade frontal lobe headache. No appitite. All my joints hurt, feet, hands and knees. I feel vey heavy and tierd. I have been taking Motrin to take the edge off and help me sleep, but I dont know if I can handle for another 7 weeeks. ANY SUGGESTIONS TO HELP.

yes, STOP NOW. M1T is crap & not as good as anadrol. It has all the side effects of AAS but only a small % of the positive effects. Tren makes most people feel bad. I can do 3000mg test a week & well fine. I get on 90mg tren eod & my kidney's hurt & I feel like crap. Prop is just a major pain in the ass to administer. Why are you doing all these drugs in the 1st place? Instead of M1T, do dbol or real anadrol. Instead of tren, do EQ, instead of prop, do a less paindul ester like cyp or enanthate. Stop making life miserable for yourself if you don't have to. It's hard to make gains during a cycle if you're in pain & feel aweful all the time.

Just a wild guess here but perhaps the concentration is too high or it is dirty. I am guessing you made the prop and fina yourself and are using M1T because you don't want to take the risk of buying AS, is that right?

From what I have seen and done for conversions usually prop is at a concentration of 100mg/ml and the same with Tren. IF you did convert it yourself you are at double the concentration for the Test AND you added in the FINA>

I would stop the M1T as said above the sides from that is BAD> If you are going to continue the M1T I hope you got your cholesterol checked before and are going to do it every couple months. From all the reports I have seen it can be REAL tough on your good cholesterol.

I would refilter the entire Tren/Test even though it is a pain in the ass and I would add some more oil ALSO filtering it through a syringe filter and add either BA or BB. As far as the BA or BB I do NOT know % you should use or if you should use both or just one.

I only use kits and just follow their instructions, little more expensive but easier for me.

Just a guess and good luck.

Last edited:
Its not the M1T thats making me feel bad. I did stop that. 8 hour after I do a shot the feeling gets bad and lasts about 48 hours. I do my last shot of the week on Thur. just so I can have a good weekend. I did not make my own Test it is either QV or BD. Did convert the Tren. Will take as long as I can and my next cycle will be Test Sust and EQ.

yardrock said:
Its not the M1T thats making me feel bad. I did stop that. 8 hour after I do a shot the feeling gets bad and lasts about 48 hours. I do my last shot of the week on Thur. just so I can have a good weekend. I did not make my own Test it is either QV or BD. Did convert the Tren. Will take as long as I can and my next cycle will be Test Sust and EQ.

The M1T was not what is making you feel bad BUT you stop taking it.

It is either the Tren or the Test that IS giving you redness and buring and your solution is to keep taking it :confused:

Heres the only input I can give you..I have always flet like crap everytime I ran qv test...I'm on ULTRA GROWTH LABS test right now and feel great..

Theres something in QV test that makes me lethargic,sweaty,fever and achy.. My advise is stay away from QV test..

The QV test may not be causing your problem. I;m just letting you know it made me feel horrible... :(

QV sucks!!!! They use so much alcohol to be able to have such a high mg to cc ratio that it ends up being too painful. I won't go near QV or ip oils again. Sure they're a bargain, but it's no fun feeling feverish, achey & down right miserable every time you do a shot. I'd rather pay more for galienka & have a pain/stress free cycle than try to save a few bucks & be so miserable.

Get some sterile oil

and after you draw up your regular dose and an equal amount of sterile oil to the mix and shake well in the syringe. Try that and let me know. I had the same thing happen with some good stuff that had just alittle too much BA in it, so i added some sterile oil and just like that the pain was gone and so was the flu like symptoms. No guarantte, but thats what worked for me. you can get some sterile oil from www.GPZUSA.com.

Your prop mg seems to high that what is probably making you feel ill in my opinion. I like qv and Ip so I guess everyone reacts different to different things. MM

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws