over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feel like shit on HGH

aqrojase

Registered
I have been on Blue tops from Kami....results are coming in good..as i am on 10ius ed and its been over a month. Side are kicking in strong too...all my fingers are number...cant even grip weights. Feel tired all day long...and stiff lower back. I am going to go back down to 5 ius ed. How do you all deal with hgh sides..it seems worser then tren lol

I have been on Blue tops from Kami....results are coming in good..as i am on 10ius ed and its been over a month. Side are kicking in strong too...all my fingers are number...cant even grip weights. Feel tired all day long...and stiff lower back. I am going to go back down to 5 ius ed. How do you all deal with hgh sides..it seems worser then tren lol

A lil FYI, your thread was posted in the wrong sub-forum, but anyway, here's a couple of posts for you to read:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ults-members-helped-research.html#post1234437

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...s-members-helped-research-66.html#post1294013

(those are separate links, FYI)

Doesn't look too good, brother.

Last edited:
You shouldn't feel like shit.

Last edited:
Rick, those are links to the testing forum here on PM. They can't be viewed by non-members, and a member of PM has at least 50 posts to view. There's nothing wrong with what I posted, and it is not an offense whatsoever. I always take caution to never post up information from PM that Big A has deemed private.

Last edited:
I feel like i am getting good results. What's making my hands and fingers numb and feeling tired. These are pure hgh side effects. Seems like HGH is just not worth getting if...even most reliable sources are low dosed.

Your imagination probably for real. I've seen it happen many times? Unless you can buy real hgh I wouldn't put that junk in my body. We don't even know what it is.

Last edited:
My hands are numb..as fuck..even good colombian coke or even acid cannot make me imagine this. All my fingers are numb....but i have never used hgh before so don't know. Kami did assure me that the blues are very good hgh.

First time I ran GH I felt like shit for a couple weeks. I was so tired and my back felt like it was all cramped up. Now I hardly get sides.

Did you up the dose gradually to 10iu? Go back down to 5iu like you said and see what happens.

We think we responded to your post on why sources our allowed to sell bunk GH on this board already this morning.

We responded somewhat sacastically, unfortunately some of you do not have enough posts to see our response.

But heres the real problem, because who should be responding to complaints from inexperienced guys who do not really have the knowledge to be making negative judgements.

Not everyone feels good on GH! or tren! or Dbol! or Drol!, or t3! or anything else that sold on this board. Regardless of what people try to imply in their posts.

10ius is a lot of GH a day. Maybe not in the culture today in the game where banging and blasting are heavilly promoted. But if you had actually researched it, you would see that most all the sides you report are attributable to GH whether yours is or is not.

Off web MD.

HGH Side Effects and Other Hazards

Possible side effects of HGH use include:
nerve, muscle, or joint pain
swelling due to fluid in the body's tissues (edema)
carpal tunnel syndrome
numbness and tingling of the skin
high cholesterol levels

HGH can also increase the risk of diabetes and contribute the growth of cancerous tumors.

But for everyones sake we even included the caution that was given about products and was included in side effects comments:

Furthermore, if you get the drug illicitly, you may not know what you are really getting. Because of the high cost, HGH drugs have been counterfeited. If you are not getting HGH from your doctor, you may be getting an unapproved product.

We would drop your dosage and see if you are more comfortable.

A laymans guess would be numbness in fingers and pain in lower back is edema. But we are not doctor or an expert. Nor is anyone else on here that we know of.

IPG

Last edited:

All normal sides. You can try going down on your dose and slowly work your way back up. Should help reduce sides.

And bro,

First we want to say most of what we said was not even directed at you. You have been around long enough to know that we look for opportunities to point out a sponsors perspective (even though it may not always represent others sponsors positions accurately)

But thats what we do. It was not personal and if it felt that way we sincerely apologize for that.

None of us has all the answers and we all get it wrong at times because of it.

So please when you read our responses to your posts just recognize that its a continue effort to educate people about the grey areas of sourcing, physiology, sposorship, supplying, moderation, and board administration. And most who say they know about these things really do not because wisdom is not inherited, its gained through knowledge and refined through experience.

Wishing you the very best always,

IPG

hgh makes you tired. thats what it does.

all of the other sides are water related. try lowering your sodium or load up on cranberry and vitamin c.

water retention causes pressure on nerves and back pumps.. is the numbness in hands usually during workout? thats because you are forcing blood into your water logged hands and pinching nerves

I've took the hgh plunge for the first time. I started out on 2iu rips. About 7 days I started feeling "swole" fingers. I'm currently a little over 3 weeks in. I feel good on hgh. Maybe you should back down your dosage.

Maybe it's overdosed and you are infact doing +10u.i. ED, like some said, you should lower your dose.

I was using fake blue tops for a month or so and i had the same sides. slept like a fucking baby. Only to get my serum GH test done, find out my shit was fake. The Source sent me a few kits of Riptropins as a replacement and i feel its different within a couple of days. I used 1 vial (10 IUs) a day and my skin feels and looks thinner. A lot hungrier but definitely not as good sleep as i had on the fake GH. i dont even want to know what the fuck was in there. :(

Are you taking all 10iu at once?
When I ran it, I preferred to take all 10iu before bed and sleep like a baby, or run 2.5iu 4x throughout the day.
I think the big single shots make you much more lethargic.

I agree with the others about feeling crappy being dose dependent and varies from person to person. I feel good on 5iu, but 10iu has my hands hurting throughout the day and makes me a little sleepy.

And bro,

First we want to say most of what we said was not even directed at you. You have been around long enough to know that we look for opportunities to point out a sponsors perspective (even though it may not always represent others sponsors positions accurately)

But thats what we do. It was not personal and if it felt that way we sincerely apologize for that.

None of us has all the answers and we all get it wrong at times because of it.

So please when you read our responses to your posts just recognize that its a continue effort to educate people about the grey areas of sourcing, physiology, sposorship, supplying, moderation, and board administration. And most who say they know about these things really do not because wisdom is not inherited, its gained through knowledge and refined through experience.

Wishing you the very best always,

IPG

No problem bro..no offence taken. I just wanted expert answers on hgh use. this is my first run. I started off at 5 then bumped to 10 after 2 weeks. I am waiting on the November kigs from kami...so will compare that to bluetops. I hope it all goes good.

Thanks brothas for the reply. I am going to lower my dose to 5ius post workout. I do belive that this is legit hgh. because even with the lazy workouts i still look the biggest and leanest i have ever been. but at 10ius i feel like i am at my death bed.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws