over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feel like shit on HGH

Please go spend the $43 and get a GH serum test to determine if what you have is real GH or not. If you can, throw in $60 more for an IGF-1, as well.

You'd be shocked at how the placebo effect can fool even the wisest veterans of body building, not to mention some bunk products have certain chemicals that give you similar sides.

Last edited:
The GH could be messing with your blood sugar, making u feel like shit. Get a cheap monitor and run a few tests. GH increasing BS is often the reason people sleep like a baby....

I have been on Blue tops from Kami....results are coming in good..as i am on 10ius ed and its been over a month. Side are kicking in strong too...all my fingers are number...cant even grip weights. Feel tired all day long...and stiff lower back. I am going to go back down to 5 ius ed. How do you all deal with hgh sides..it seems worser then tren lol

I would cut back the dosage if it were me.

The GH could be messing with your blood sugar, making u feel like shit. Get a cheap monitor and run a few tests. GH increasing BS is often the reason people sleep like a baby....

I wasn't aware that hgh affected blood sugar levels. Could you explain how this works?

Most people have a mild general sense of well being on GH. It sounds like yours is mostly from the sides. Back it down and slowly ramp it back up then you can find your "sweet spot".

are you taking half the vial in one dose and the other half in another dose?

also are these the blue top reships from the bunk kigs floating around from late dec?

also did you take consideration that the blue tops, according to the serum test, is about 4iu-5iu max per vial?

Bro,

Thanks for not being offended.

If you want to for shits and giggles, Stop eating or drinking about 9pm the day prior to testing, 6am do 10iu intramuscularly and at 9am get a serum HGH test drawn.

We will pay for it. Just email us the cost and give us about a week to reimburse you.

IPG

Last edited:
Thanks for the imput brothers. Yes these are reships for the bunk kigs that i recieved from Kami. I have the novmember ones coming as well..so going to keep my fingers crossed. I will look into the serum test.

IP thanks for the response brotha...much appreciate.

I was using fake blue tops for a month or so and i had the same sides. slept like a fucking baby. Only to get my serum GH test done, find out my shit was fake. The Source sent me a few kits of Riptropins as a replacement and i feel its different within a couple of days. I used 1 vial (10 IUs) a day and my skin feels and looks thinner. A lot hungrier but definitely not as good sleep as i had on the fake GH. i dont even want to know what the fuck was in there. :(

there are maybe a dozen peptides/fillers that are dirt cheap and make you dog tired.

that's the problem some labs can put an anti-diuretic and a sleep inducing peptide and you will think you are on gh.

those sides is associated with higher igf levels which is one of the most common side effects of HGH which increase values of igf . Check IGF levels and you will get the answer

Spend the money on good Rips or Hyges if you have a trusted source. And if you are like me and really dont want to mess around, just use Serostim. I will not put anything but Serostim in me. Fuck everything else.

Spend the money on good Rips or Hyges if you have a trusted source. And if you are like me and really dont want to mess around, just use Serostim. I will not put anything but Serostim in me. Fuck everything else.

I had to ask. How much do you spend on GH every month? :p

back it off. iv never had any negative sides from hgh at all. but have never taken more than 5iu a day and found results on 2iu a day to be about the same 5.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity