over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feeling anxious/intimidated in hardcore gym

bigdog123

Banned
So I've joined a new gym, solely based on being pushed out my last gym and various other ones closing in my area due to covid.

So I joined a new gym which is hard-core in nature and a lot of big old brutes in there . Some are sound, others less so. My old gym was a 24 hour gym and more relaxed with normal type people .. Does anyone else get anxious when around more aggressive types? I know before I had my dog to come with me and now I can't do that as its dead so it's just me and I don't like that anxious feeling around some of these people , with no other gyms to go to.

YOU....the guy who WAS being aggressive at your 24 hr gym. So aggressive that you smashed a guys phone for "using your weights." Is now intimidated by a bigger bunch??

For real brother, this forum isn't for you. I'm serious. I would ask people these questions in person, don't air them out on here.

He's the same guy that thought he discovered how to brew curcumin better than Animal until he posted pictures and his shit looked awful and then @LK3 laughed at him :)

He's gone!

Good god you're a disaster dude...

Here I'll tell you this much, I used to workout at the YMCA I was by far the most muscular guy in there. I didn't go there for that reason I went there because it was basically a weight room to myself and everyone was super friendly but I also felt like I would be the small guy if I went to a real gym. That YMCA closed forever and the next nearest place is a hardcore gym, I signed up and I'm still one of the biggest guys in there and it's actually been quite motivating to know that I still stand out in an environment specifically tailored to real gym goers.

There is nothing to be anxious about, it will do the opposite it will motivate you and if it knocks you down a few pegs instead then consider it a blessing.

Someone explain to me why I'm still dumb enough to take this guy seriously? I must have a soft spot for retardation....

He's the same guy that thought he discovered how to brew curcumin better than Animal until he posted pictures and his shit looked awful and then @LK3 laughed at him :)

Oh man is it that same guy? The guy who looked like a bag of stacked shit in the selfie?

I always thought it was ripped123, the guy who would show up every 6 months talking how he's about to have some death defying last resort surgery for his new crazy health malady asking for sympathy and then starts asking questions about his 5 gram 12 different compound new cycle he plans to run....

Another great thread. The guy's dog has died too. Shux, poor fake dog never got a chance.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws