over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feeling Awesome: Initial EPO Anecdotal Report

SWOLNUTZ

Registered
Ever since I first learned of what EPO does, I've always wanted to take EPO. I'm mid 40's, suffer from mild asthma and occasionally couldn't donate blood because I was "near anemic". The quickest mile I've EVER run was 6:11 and that's after training like crazy for months and I was at the age of 17.

I say all of that to say this; cardio is a pain (literally) to me, I couldn't run a solid 5 miles at this point to save my life (unless it was literally for the purpose of saving my life). Nonetheless, every day I get on a treadmill and do "indian runs"; sprint for a short interval, then walk, then sprint, then walk. I do this for 1 hour. It's tough. It's why I do it. A tough life brings joy, probably.

Anyhow, I've been looking into EPO b/c I'm always fucked at high altitudes (when going on ski vacations). So I finally got the EPO and started a little under 1 week ago.

I've not taken large doses and I've only taken 2 doses (500 IU each time) and I can now say I noticeably am breathing a LOT less while running the same time intervals. And the best part?

I feel AWESOME! I feel like the time I returned home (to sea level) after having lived at about 1800 meters (~ 6000 ft) for a year straight. Each breath feels rich, like I've gone from breathing skim milk to chocolate milk.

Anyway, if you are like I am and ever subject to poor cardio or difficulty breathing or near anemia, you might give EPO a try. I'm taking an EXTREMELY small small dose each week (1000 IU) when people my size take 20X to 40X this dose.

Only drawback was a bit of a headache after the first dose that went away after taking one aspirin. Btw, I'm also taking iron and one baby aspiring while on EPO.

I'm not taking any anabolics at the moment either. My goal is to evaluate EPO with nothing else. We will see how it goes

How are you administering it?

Been doing epo myself for 7 to 8 weeks, much higher dose. While I don't notice easier breathing, it has definitely boosted my easy running schedule. By far most effective ped I've used for running.

Ever since I first learned of what EPO does, I've always wanted to take EPO. I'm mid 40's, suffer from mild asthma and occasionally couldn't donate blood because I was "near anemic". The quickest mile I've EVER run was 6:11 and that's after training like crazy for months and I was at the age of 17.

I say all of that to say this; cardio is a pain (literally) to me, I couldn't run a solid 5 miles at this point to save my life (unless it was literally for the purpose of saving my life). Nonetheless, every day I get on a treadmill and do "indian runs"; sprint for a short interval, then walk, then sprint, then walk. I do this for 1 hour. It's tough. It's why I do it. A tough life brings joy, probably.

Anyhow, I've been looking into EPO b/c I'm always fucked at high altitudes (when going on ski vacations). So I finally got the EPO and started a little under 1 week ago.

I've not taken large doses and I've only taken 2 doses (500 IU each time) and I can now say I noticeably am breathing a LOT less while running the same time intervals. And the best part?

I feel AWESOME! I feel like the time I returned home (to sea level) after having lived at about 1800 meters (~ 6000 ft) for a year straight. Each breath feels rich, like I've gone from breathing skim milk to chocolate milk.

Anyway, if you are like I am and ever subject to poor cardio or difficulty breathing or near anemia, you might give EPO a try. I'm taking an EXTREMELY small small dose each week (1000 IU) when people my size take 20X to 40X this dose.

Only drawback was a bit of a headache after the first dose that went away after taking one aspirin. Btw, I'm also taking iron and one baby aspiring while on EPO.

I'm not taking any anabolics at the moment either. My goal is to evaluate EPO with nothing else. We will see how it goes

Check you hematocrit. Curious.

Been doing epo myself for 7 to 8 weeks, much higher dose. While I don't notice easier breathing, it has definitely boosted my easy running schedule. By far most effective ped I've used for running.
So what I have noticed when doing these Indian sprints which I will do for like 1-1.5 minutes is that afterwards my heart isn't beating nearly as fast/hard and I'm not nearly as out of breath. My only assumption is that because of the RBC increase, each pump of the heart is resulting in greater oxygen transport and therefore each time I breathe in I am able to saturate more red blood cells with valuable oxygen.

You have mentioned that it has boosted your running schedule, I'm curious in which way?

Check you hematocrit. Curious.
I will, now I wish that I would have checked Baseline prior to starting. I have an older blood test which should be a good reference point because I was on nothing at the time

So what I have noticed when doing these Indian sprints which I will do for like 1-1.5 minutes is that afterwards my heart isn't beating nearly as fast/hard and I'm not nearly as out of breath. My only assumption is that because of the RBC increase, each pump of the heart is resulting in greater oxygen transport and therefore each time I breathe in I am able to saturate more red blood cells with valuable oxygen.

You have mentioned that it has boosted your running schedule, I'm curious in which way?
Been running more miles per week and seemed to have helped on the recovery side as well. No doubt it makes long distance running for me so much easier, I could easily run longer if I wanted to.

You really haven't done much so far, surprised to see drastic results so quickly. You could see and probably will see more with continued use. Since you have no baseline for hematocrit, you need one asap. You will need need to check 7 to 14 days after a consistent dose, then up to you how often after but needs to be monitored for sure.

I was getting it every 2 weeks, Ulta Labs has a cbc for $20. Check it out if you don't have a lab to use.

@PMCCHRIS has a log he's doing now. He's been extremely helpful and knowledgeable about it. Like him, finding past epo logs on the internet proved extremely difficult. It's not used by the bodybuilding community much, and frowned on by endurance forums.

For the most part, I've gotten info here and there and experimented. I'm running a lower more frequent dose now. I'll be sure to follow this log.

What event do you run?

I'm just a recreational runner, not training for any event right now. In the fall, I will be running 5k and 10ks. Here in the deep south usa, the heat index is daily over 100 and I Don't do hard training in the summer.

I've been on other peds such as test for years, and decided to try epo. Noticed more benefits from epo than anything else I've used. I've struggled to keep my crit high from my mileage, so using it to get crit back up. Getting bloods next week again.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131