advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feeling flat and have hard time holding weight : too much aromasin ?

gorilla2015

Registered
Hello ...quick Q and apologize if somthing like this has been asked already. My doctor has me on trt dose 225 mg of pharmaceutical test cyp weekly ( take 75 mg m, w ,f ) along with 12.5 mg 2x week of pharmaceutical aromasin. My test levels are 990 and my e2 is 29 on those doses. Before he put me on aromasin to control estrogen my e2 was 65 hence the addition of aromasin. The 12.5 2x a week has kept e2 in normal range but feel a little lethargic and flat as hell along with hard time holding weight no matter what I eat. Now granted I am 50 but have never been so flat ..so my question is coukd the aromasin be too high of a dose for the amount of test I am taking ? My doctor is a good man but not someone that deals with trt and anti e’s a lot . He did not know what aromasin was until I mentioned it to him. So woukd like some feedback on if maybe the aromasin could be too high...no other anabolic or gh is being used at present time . Thanks

Hello ...quick Q and apologize if somthing like this has been asked already. My doctor has me on trt dose 225 mg of pharmaceutical test cyp weekly ( take 75 mg m, w ,f ) along with 12.5 mg 2x week of pharmaceutical aromasin. My test levels are 990 and my e2 is 29 on those doses. Before he put me on aromasin to control estrogen my e2 was 65 hence the addition of aromasin. The 12.5 2x a week has kept e2 in normal range but feel a little lethargic and flat as hell along with hard time holding weight no matter what I eat. Now granted I am 50 but have never been so flat ..so my question is coukd the aromasin be too high of a dose for the amount of test I am taking ? My doctor is a good man but not someone that deals with trt and anti e’s a lot . He did not know what aromasin was until I mentioned it to him. So woukd like some feedback on if maybe the aromasin could be too high...no other anabolic or gh is being used at present time . Thanks

250 is not TRT. Try 70mg per week.

If you're pinning 3x week, you're staying close to your peak level all the time and 990 is a good number. Maybe a touch high as seems most docs like test number around 800 but test being high wont make you flat. Low estrogen can definitely make you flat but e2 at 29 is a pretty good number, at least for most on trt.

Do you have ups and downs? Dosing aromasin 2x week is a terrible way to dose, unless your dose was 6.25, hard to dose lower than that. Aromasin reaches max estrogen suppression at 12 hours and then estrogen starts to raise again and estrogen returns back to baseline in 3-6 days. I personally would try changing your ai dosing and take 6.25mg eod and see how that treats you.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I would love to do 6.25 eod but pharmaceutical aromasin does not come in breakable tabs that you can cut in 4 quadrants...it comes in a small circular little pill...cutting it in half equally is a pain in the ass. Lol

I would love to do 6.25 eod but pharmaceutical aromasin does not come in breakable tabs that you can cut in 4 quadrants...it comes in a small circular little pill...cutting it in half equally is a pain in the ass. Lol
I have pfizer aromasin myself and they are tiny. I use a pill cutter to cut them in half and then I lay them rounded side up and use a razor blade to split into quarters. They don't always come out perfect.

You could also look into a compounding pharmacy and see if they can make it in 6.25mg doses.

Thanks ..i will try your method with a razor blade but I’m still thinking that the aromasin at 25 mg weekly no matter how I cut it is making me flatten out being on 225 mg of test ...

How are you measuring out 75mg? And how is your test supplied/what type is it?

Oh and how long after your last shot did you get the bloodwork and how long had you been on? 225mg/week should put you much higher than 990.

Thanks ..i will try your method with a razor blade but I’m still thinking that the aromasin at 25 mg weekly no matter how I cut it is making me flatten out being on 225 mg of test ...
Its possible it is too much. I've spent countless hours on trt forums and I'd say 6.25mg aromasin eod is a very common dose for that much test. While there is much controversy on what number your estrogen should be at, what seems to be the most accepted range for trt is between 20-30 and usually closer to 20. But it is a very individualistic thing. Some guys feel better when estrogen is between 30-40, I know guys that feel great when estrogen is 15.

Are you on a carb restricted diet? Carbs are necessary to fill out.

Oh, and make sure your doctor is doing a sensitive estradiol test, not the standard estradiol test. For some people the standard estradiol test over reports estrogen. Your 29 could really be in the teens.

Back load with insulin pin...cypiinate 200 mg/ml supplied right from rite aid pharmacy . Been on that dose for 2.5 months and test is done day after injection.

QUOTE=Kaladryn;2756008]How are you measuring out 75mg? And how is your test supplied/what type is it?

Oh and how long after your last shot did you get the bloodwork and how long had you been on? 225mg/week should put you much higher than 990.[/QUOTE]

Used keto or ckd for years but now eating basically everything for past week and can’t stay full and can’t hold my weight...

QUOTE=Crazy_jay;2756011]Its possible it is too much. I've spent countless hours on trt forums and I'd say 6.25mg aromasin eod is a very common dose for that much test. While there is much controversy on what number your estrogen should be at, what seems to be the most accepted range for trt is between 20-30 and usually closer to 20. But it is a very individualistic thing. Some guys feel better when estrogen is between 30-40, I know guys that feel great when estrogen is 15.

Are you on a carb restricted diet? Carbs are necessary to fill out.

Oh, and make sure your doctor is doing a sensitive estradiol test, not the standard estradiol test. For some people the standard estradiol test over reports estrogen. Your 29 could really be in the teens.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

250 is not TRT. Try 70mg per week.

His test levels are just fine at 900 day after shot, he is not over board. Can we take this 70mg/wk, shot daily, for EVERYBODY, and put it in the pocket? :sport-:mi

His test levels are just fine at 900 day after shot, he is not over board. Can we take this 70mg/wk, shot daily, for EVERYBODY, and put it in the pocket? :sport-:mi

Yep, he is getting crazy with this stuff. He isn't even reading the whole post. Just looks at key words like "dosage" or something. Though, actual test levels would seem to be pretty key to me.

In another thread, he just replied that someone's test levels were too high. The poster was on cycle.

yr numbers are all good, tho at 50 and 900 test level yr in the high 90's percentile for sure.
whats yr free test level, if u have it?
and really, if u think its e2 related, just stop the aromasin dose for a couple/three weeks and see what happens. simple experiment.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws