over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feeling great on minimal gear

sambo11510

Registered
I'm sure there are similar threads out there but I wanna hear more stories from guys running​ low low dosages or even try type dosages making progress. Monster dosages are always fun to try or hear about but I have been going through my own phase of dialing it back this year and I am running very low dose of test and deca and of course I'm not getting huge or anything but I'm maintaining my size and getting leaner because I'm dieting down but feel great.... But let's hear it old guys and young guys. Post pics if you'd like.**broken link removed**.

I'm down to 220 in the mornings pretty consistently now. Was about 250 this time last year... And about 260 at my heaviest..... Was eating like a fat ass and felt like shit but I got decently strong, pulled high 600s benched low 400s and squatted 600.... But developed injuries and felt like crap.. and here we are now lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Attachments

• 1492813799612.jpg
    1492813799612.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 286
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure there are similar threads out there but I wanna hear more stories from guys running​ low low dosages or even try type dosages making progress. Monster dosages are always fun to try or hear about but I have been going through my own phase of dialing it back this year and I am running very low dose of test and deca and of course I'm not getting huge or anything but I'm maintaining my size and getting leaner because I'm dieting down but feel great.... But let's hear it old guys and young guys. Post pics if you'd like.**broken link removed**.

I'm down to 220 in the mornings pretty consistently now. Was about 250 this time last year... And about 260 at my heaviest..... Was eating like a fat ass and felt like shit but I got decently strong, pulled high 600s benched low 400s and squatted 600.... But developed injuries and felt like crap.. and here we are now lol

How much test and deca.

Craziest/dumbest cycle I've run was 1gram test
400 tren ace
100 mg dbol a day
600 EQ

Was taking that getting ready for a powerlifting meet. Started the tren and dbol 10 weeks out. At 8 weeks out I bumped it up to the 400 and 100

i ran 100-125mg of tren ace daily for 9 months straight in 2015

prob should be dead

tren isnt worth it

test/deca with an oral thrown in once or twice a year, maybe primo next go around, all i'll ever use from here on out. and gh.

prob should be dead

tren isnt worth it

test/deca with an oral thrown in once or twice a year, maybe primo next go around, all i'll ever use from here on out. and gh.
I'm with you on tren. I usually prefer EQ over everything​ else.

75 test e

125 tren e

Perfect!!!!!

Actually just doubled the tren to 250 probably til end of may then back to 125 and add 200 npp to fill out thru summer....low and slow!!!

prob should be dead

tren isnt worth it

What kind of problems did the tren give you at that dose? Results must've been rad lol

if I keep my eating clean i feel best on my TRT dose , well just above it. My dose is 125mg a week , i take the full 200mg. My urologist prescribed it and after we discussed it a lot and i talked him out of bi weekly shots he flat out said "well , you know more about this than i do , as long as your labs are good i don't mind" so i take 100mg on Monday and Thursday.

If i eat out alot of start feeling like a fat boy and having some junk food i definitely feel my body not liking it , more so that if i up my dose.

I recently upped my test to 400mg a week as im gonna start a prep for a September show. I also added 20mg anavar and 100mg deca to help with some joints that seems pissed , hoping that combine with some peptides and low dose GH help.

the last few years I've also realized that i feel WAY better on a low carb diet with my carbs only coming from a little fruit and maybe a sweet potato here and there. I feel all over better , more energetic , sleep better , no real stomach issues (i've had ulcers and hiatul hernia for 25 years) but if i eat more carbs consistently i feel bloated and get indigestion.

As i get old and see guy my age having SERIOUS health issues that can be related to high doses of AAS the less i want to take.

if I keep my eating clean i feel best on my TRT dose , well just above it. My dose is 125mg a week , i take the full 200mg. My urologist prescribed it and after we discussed it a lot and i talked him out of bi weekly shots he flat out said "well , you know more about this than i do , as long as your labs are good i don't mind" so i take 100mg on Monday and Thursday.

If i eat out alot of start feeling like a fat boy and having some junk food i definitely feel my body not liking it , more so that if i up my dose.

I recently upped my test to 400mg a week as im gonna start a prep for a September show. I also added 20mg anavar and 100mg deca to help with some joints that seems pissed , hoping that combine with some peptides and low dose GH help.

the last few years I've also realized that i feel WAY better on a low carb diet with my carbs only coming from a little fruit and maybe a sweet potato here and there. I feel all over better , more energetic , sleep better , no real stomach issues (i've had ulcers and hiatul hernia for 25 years) but if i eat more carbs consistently i feel bloated and get indigestion.

As i get old and see guy my age having SERIOUS health issues that can be related to high doses of AAS the less i want to take.
What was the reason your urologist prescribed the rest?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

What kind of problems did the tren give you at that dose? Results must've been rad lol

i will say to this day from that point on i am permanately much more vascular than i ever was prior to running tren for that long. even when i'm at my higher body fat % for the year around 13-14% my delts, chest, bis, tris, idk they just look so much different than they used to in terms of just being wrapped in veins. how do i contribute that to the tren? i have no idea, that's just the time table in which that became very apparent to me and i had been training years before that.

the sides were - i was a fucking dickhead all the time. i had really awful cravings, got very hangry. was trying to cut for about 3 of those 9 months and i was just a nightmare to be around. i also was using t3 and dnp here and there during the cutting phase and the cravings were just so intense that sometimes i would cave and go to krispy kreme and eat a dozen donuts, still somehow wake up the next day looking incredible, but FELT terrible.

my prostate was so enlarged and i was taking every known herb under the sun and still having issues with starting/stopping urine stream, i would have to shake like 1 million times after id take a piss or it would dribble all over my pants, it was awful. once i stopped all that went away and i just maintain my prostate now with stinging nettle.

i was always hot, not dnp level hot but i wore t-shirts most of that winter and never any sweaters, heavy jackets, etc, which made me look like a tool.

the daily injections for 9 months rotating sites got terrible, there were points where i'd have to take a break and miss a shot or two because some of the sites were still knotted up from the previous injection and needed more time for the oil to dissipate. which is rare with tren ace, it usually passes pretty quickly, but i was rotating delts/pecs/glutes and lats. honestly i stick to longer ester gear now permanently.

i slept terribly on a daily basis until i nailed my diet down completely tight. diet is a huge part of tren sides, if you are 90% clean on a meal plan some of the sides are close to non existant - the insomnia and night time sweating fades considerably. when you start fucking up, you'll see the sides creep up on you really fast.

anyway i dont think tren is the nectar of the gods anymore, i think its the biggest double edged sword in the AAS library.

What was the reason your urologist prescribed the rest?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Low test , i asked him about it when i went in for visectomy questions and told him i was taking TRT myself and had done labs after being off for several months. So he said to come off for 120 days and if inwas still low he'd prescribe it. I was like 186 or something.

450mg of AAS is not a low dose man :rolleyes:

200-250mg of test/week will put most men around 2000 total if the shots are done frequently. If they are done 1-2x week then the totals may get up to 3000...which is 3 times the upper normal range for testosterone........

I look and feel great on 140mg test/week and 2iu GH/day

200-250mg of test/week will put most men around 2000 total if the shots are done frequently. If they are done 1-2x week then the totals may get up to 3000...which is 3 times the upper normal range for testosterone........

nope. 12x dose peak is rare if it happens at all. and splitting up that into twice a week will lower the peak multiple, not increase it.
unless ur saying that 3000 is an average number on 250 and not a peak, which is pretty much never gonna happen

diet is a huge part of tren sides, if you are 90% clean on a meal plan some of the sides are close to non existant - the insomnia and night time sweating fades considerably. when you start fucking up, you'll see the sides creep up on you really fast.

I would have to agree on this. Doesn't have to be a contest prep diet, but I feel like eating cleaner definitely makes sides way less awful while using tren.

This is true , love seeing guys day their TRT dose is 200-250mg a week. My natural test is shot and my TRT is 125mg a week which brings me to the high 800's 4 days after the shot.

While 450 a week is not really "low" in my opinion it seems to be a small fraction of what most people run.

I think the key to feeling good with AAS at any dose , is keeping the hormones balanced. So many people automatically jump on an anti estrogen to prevent sides that MIGHT happen and end up tanking there estrogen. Estrogen is essential hormone and while it needs to be controlled that meens balanced to the amount of test to feel optimal.

The more balanced your body is with everything the better you will feel , this meens figuring out what macros suit you best , what foods you digest best , your daily water intake , your micro nutrition
a HUGE HUGE factor is your adrenal system , so many people abuse stimulants andhave their adrenal system so taxed that the cortisol levels are way elevated , take a couple weeks off EVERYTHING (including training) but a couple cups of coffee a day and see how much better you feel

Do u take metformin? because it would lean you out especially on calories surplus. Also, it helps to hinder your appetite slightly.

This is true , love seeing guys day their TRT dose is 200-250mg a week. My natural test is shot and my TRT is 125mg a week which brings me to the high 800's 4 days after the shot.

While 450 a week is not really "low" in my opinion it seems to be a small fraction of what most people run.

I think the key to feeling good with AAS at any dose , is keeping the hormones balanced. So many people automatically jump on an anti estrogen to prevent sides that MIGHT happen and end up tanking there estrogen. Estrogen is essential hormone and while it needs to be controlled that meens balanced to the amount of test to feel optimal.

The more balanced your body is with everything the better you will feel , this meens figuring out what macros suit you best , what foods you digest best , your daily water intake , your micro nutrition

a HUGE HUGE factor is your adrenal system , so many people abuse stimulants andhave their adrenal system so taxed that the cortisol levels are way elevated , take a couple weeks off EVERYTHING (including training) but a couple cups of coffee a day and see how much better you feel

Gunsmith in your opinion- if I use 1,3 dimethyl six days a week pre workout would that cause my cortisol to be too high?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is quite variable. For me at 200mg/week, twice/week injections, my mid shot levels only get up to about 1150.

to get to 3000 I need to do 500mg/week.

Trough currently at 450/week test is about 2300.

That with masteron at 500mg/week has me feeling fantastic.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear