over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feeling Hypo on T3

swim15

Registered
Was wondering if anyone else experiences this? The absolute highest I ever go is 50mcg and this seems to add about 500cals to my BMR.

I love it because I can eat more and always notice an increase in size, probably due to more protein consumption and turnover but don't use it anymore though due to constantly feeling hypo. Was wondering if anyone experiences the same or found a way to combat this?

Did you measure blood glucose?

I feel a little shaky on it, but im om clen also...
Sometimes i feel like my glucose levels would be low, so i measure ut, but it always comes out perfecly fine.
And im on keto diet also...

Increased metabolism will lower blood sugar, this is common sense. Stop taking the T3 so you can "relax" your diet, and actually get your diet together bro.

Increased metabolism will lower blood sugar, this is common sense. Stop taking the T3 so you can "relax" your diet, and actually get your diet together bro.

Not even sure what this means as my diet is together just fine regardless of whether I'm using T3 or not and I'm not currently using it.

Not even sure what this means as my diet is together just fine regardless of whether I'm using T3 or not and I'm not currently using it.

I think what he meant was if it makes you feel that way then stop using t3 to stay lean and adjust your diet accordingly. What was your goal or purpose for using the t3 anyways?

Have you checked your glucose

I think what he meant was if it makes you feel that way then stop using t3 to stay lean and adjust your diet accordingly. What was your goal or purpose for using the t3 anyways?

Gotcha. Purpose was multi fold. One for cutting obviously to increase BMR. The second was because I can maintain a much larger size at any given body fat which I'll attribute to the increased food processing, protein intake and turnover. I have disproportionate fat storage in my torso compared to the rest of my body (i.e. My glutes are fully in before my abs) and T3 is one of the few things that allows me to get my torso really leaned down.

Not the end of the world but was wondering if there was a way anyone combated this. I check blood sugar but have not done it on T3 as I didn't have a monitor last time I ran it. I may introduce it again and do some blood sugar tests.

Yea that's what I meant, sorry I wasn't clear. If a diabetic is on thyroid meds they would need to readjust their slin dose for instance, since the increased metabolism will result in lower bg.

Was wondering if anyone else experiences this? The absolute highest I ever go is 50mcg and this seems to add about 500cals to my BMR.

I love it because I can eat more and always notice an increase in size, probably due to more protein consumption and turnover but don't use it anymore though due to constantly feeling hypo. Was wondering if anyone experiences the same or found a way to combat this?

Yes this is a common thing... how to fix it?
Drop it or eat more

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity