over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feeling like a water buffalo....

Lenny

IFBB PRO / Featured Member/Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Damn I like my carbs right now...quick pic this evening. Enjoying the offseason for sure. Hope everyone is having a plentiful summer:D

Attachments

• 8.11.11 (offseason).jpg
    8.11.11 (offseason).jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 858
Damn I like my carbs right now...quick pic this evening. Enjoying the offseason for sure. Hope everyone is having a plentiful summer:D

Well yes, you do have some chubby cheeks compared to the last set of pics. However, you look full and big as a damn house.

Damn strait bro , full as a tick!!

hell its just water that'll come right off

In that case next time my gf's son asks me ''what animal would you most want to be'' I am gonna reply a water buffalo cos they look huge and ripped :D

In that case next time my gf's son asks me ''what animal would you most want to be'' I am gonna reply a water buffalo cos they look huge and ripped :D

Haha, yea man.. Lookin huge

Well yes, you do have some chubby cheeks compared to the last set of pics. However, you look full and big as a damn house.

Your the house, I am just a brick from a house;):) It nice be fuller and stronger, a good feel right now.

Damn strait bro , full as a tick!!

hell its just water that'll come right off

Thanks...it better come off eventually, but I am going to keep this water buffalo season at full force and make my body do some new growing:)

LOL..thanks., But, I am telling you water buffaloes are full of protein, of course I am feeding mine plenty of CHO fillers right now;):D

Haha, yea man.. Lookin huge

Thanks bro.

Looking BIG

Keep growing, remember the sky is not longer the limit...

Catch a big shadow, go all the way XXXL

Good job, great size....

I've never seen a water buffalo look like that. You look REALLY THICK in that shot! You look great!

Looking SOLID! But more like a carabao;) Thick!

Damn lenny, your progress never stops! you look awesome bro, even bloated!

Excellent, Lenny. Quality size now should make for a great showing when you decide on next show. Good luck.

You look great!!!

What classic movie is this line from??

"Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo."

Lenny you seem to get bigger and bigger everytime I see you. What is your weight right now and plan?

always impressed with your updates lenny.. what sort of weight you bouncing around now... you always gain the quality way and thats what i love to see! rock on bro!:headbang:

Thanks everyone for the comments

I responded to everyone's posts yesterday, but those posts got erased with the little blip in the board yesterday, so I will sum it up...so answer to the questions.

Lenny you seem to get bigger and bigger everytime I see you. What is your weight right now and plan?

Thanks Big Chef. My weight right now is 215lbs. My plan is to blast on top of that because right now is the hurt phase aka cruise phase...setting me up for my next blast :) Bigger and better each blast, not sloppy :)

Oh and my blast's are not impressive at all wtih some stuff...conservative nature of the beast right now. Leave room to grow and respond!

always impressed with your updates lenny.. what sort of weight you bouncing around now... you always gain the quality way and thats what i love to see! rock on bro!:headbang:

Thanks....

215 is my main weight right now. Next blast possbily 220lbs, but not gonna give it numbers because I will take improvements over anything. If I get to 225lbs and stay within somewhat reason, then great, etc....One step at a time. My day time weight is 215lbs with some water and some food in me. Morning is about 212-213lbs...i do not fluctuate a ton from AM to AM. Now if my hunger is less and I eat less...I do drop or fluctuate more. Hunger has been pretty damn consistent and high.

That's how you gain in the offseason! great work bro..

Bro, how is everything? You about done mutating, hope all is going well. Stay strong big man:headbang:

This is a result of lying down while eating, lol;)

Damn food is good right now, but training is better!

Attachments

• offseason (now).jpg
    offseason (now).jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 575
Looking great as ever Lenny, how much are you weighing now? and whats your aim for the end of season?

Keep it up man. :cool:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_