over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

feeling lost

premedmonster

Registered
feeling kind of lost and hopeless in terms of bodybuilding lately.

I have awful genetics for bbing. im 6'4'' and lanky naturally. over the last 10 years ive built that up to be 6'4'' 280 lbs(right now) but I just cant get that look I want. ive taken high tren, high NPP, eq, deca, everything. been running HGH. and I just cant make progress I want on my physique. my diet is good I eat all organic meat/protein and my diet is pretty on point. training is on point.

so basically what im asking is what do I have to do? just up the doses? try new compounds maybe? this is my first run w HGH should I def throw in igf and slin? I see small changes over time but overall I think I should look much beter for how I train, eat and what I take.

any thoughts from the older guys? especially w less then average bbing genetics....also here is a pic of me right now for reference. also im 28 and been cycling for a few years now

Attachments

• mepro2.jpg
    mepro2.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 712
Hey man, we have all felt that.

1) your genetics are not shit. its easy to feel that way when you're surrounded by guys talking up their 405 inclines and seeing guys turn pro on this board, you just don't have super genetics

2) if this is your first run of hgh, you are about to make major gains.. definitely add slin, i put on 20lbs over the last year running hgh but i ran out of money.

3) hire a coach! hire someone great like shelby, someone who will listen to your whole journey and figure out where to go next. we are such emotional bastards we need help by objective people.

best of luck!!!

At 6'4" you look good. It's tough at that height to look like these guys that are 5'9". Honestly, if you cut up some more and got those abs going, it would make a world of a difference. It would give you a much different look that I think you would like.

A very big problem i see is 90% of everyone at the gym.

Not training hard enough. Simple

If your diet is in check your 280lbs eat atleast 350g of protein. 500-600g carbs and see where that takes you.

If your not eating enough you will NOT GROW! Simple!

I myself find it hard to stuff myself with 250g-300grams of protein a day and 300g-400g carbs ITS REALLY HARD TO EAT THAT MUCH FOR ME ALWAYS FULL!

If you been running 500mg cycles for past 10 years theres another problem bump it up to 750 or 1000 i used to run 500mgs and 300 and 750 low doses etc

Currently on 1500mgs test, 1000mgs of deca growing like crazy i have pictures 2 months apart huge difference and i am eating as much as i physically can.

to be real your a pretty dam big bloke

why dont you diet and cutup? i rekon ud look pretty sick once ur peeled

after that bulk up, ur never gonna have the look you want wen ur still got high bf%

Yea your pretty damn big. I'm 6'3" so I know all about the bs your goin through. But your way ahead of me.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

this is when you hire an expert. Looks like you have done quite a bit of hard work. When you feel like you do right now, and want to take it to the next level, its time to hire a pro.

Shit I think you look good bro....Like thatbloke said....you get peeled you'd look fantastic.

I'll go out on a limb here. You're too fixated on drugs, and you think drugs are the answer. You go into more detail about drugs than diet or training (shit, you go into more detail about drugs than about specific weaknesses in your physique you want to fix).

The only mention you make of diet is that it's "on point." Same for training.

Well, what does that mean?

"On point" for what? For bulking? Do you even want to add more mass? You haven't stated any goals.

I think you need to outline what specifically you feel needs to change - step back, and put together a list of what changes you have to make.

Then, set those changes as goals, and put together a plan to work towards them.

Let's say one of the changes you want to make is adding more mass. (I'm not saying that should be one of the your goals.)

OK, now you have a more specific goal.

I wouldn't recommend that you focus so much on eating "clean" to add 20lbs of mass. I'd suggest you focus on getting the calories in, do more compound exercises, make sure you get enough sleep for recovery, and don't go crazy with cardio.

That plan is going to differ substantially from the plan it takes to get to a goal of 5% bodyfat.

feeling kind of lost and hopeless in terms of bodybuilding lately.

I have awful genetics for bbing. im 6'4'' and lanky naturally. over the last 10 years ive built that up to be 6'4'' 280 lbs(right now) but I just cant get that look I want. ive taken high tren, high NPP, eq, deca, everything. been running HGH. and I just cant make progress I want on my physique. my diet is good I eat all organic meat/protein and my diet is pretty on point. training is on point.

so basically what im asking is what do I have to do? just up the doses? try new compounds maybe? this is my first run w HGH should I def throw in igf and slin? I see small changes over time but overall I think I should look much beter for how I train, eat and what I take.

any thoughts from the older guys? especially w less then average bbing genetics....also here is a pic of me right now for reference. also im 28 and been cycling for a few years now

You and I are built almost the same...Im 6'5" and am sitting at 294 this morning. I am carrying more bf than you are however. I look my best at around 270-275.

As hard as you and I may try we will never have that look that a shorter bber will have. I think you should focus on what your strengths are. You have a great foundation and in order for you to "look" like someone shorter than you... you probably would have to weigh in the 325 -340 neighborhood. Thats a pretty tall order-no pun intended.

Ive given up on having that look and have realized that being in great condition at my height will look pretty fucking impressive in its own right. Im not saying you should give up on obtaining that look but I think you would do yourself a world of good if you focused on your diet right now and got yourself into great condition.

Ive been where you are and took me a long while to come to grips with the fact that I will never look like one of the guys you aspire to. But on the other hand those guys can never ever look like us either.

In short why don't you try to improve upon that great foundation and hard work you've put by getting a little leaner. Once you're at that point putting on a little more lean mass may a little easier as well.

I would focus on the diet and training right now and leave the other drugs you are speaking of out of the equation right now.

I hope this helps...btw i am 20 years older than you and trust me when I tell you i have lived what you are going through right now!

I think you look pretty damn good man, it's more difficult when you're tall. I'd concentrate on diet, you're going to have to eat more I think. Pack on some more mass and then diet down.

What sort of progress do you want? Do you have a particular physique you're aiming for?

Ok before i start, i dont want you to think i am slamming you or that i think i look better than you. You look great for what you have to work with and are bigger than i ever was. But you are fighting genetics that dont lend themselves to national level traits. Being that tall and lanky, you will need to be over 300 to look as big as you need to and to fill out 6'4" of frame height. Matter of fact, you will need to be well over 300 lbs. Now there are only 2 ways to get that much mass 1) eat more 2) more drugs. Its simple.

But you also need to ask yourself 2 questions
1. How big of a stage are you wanting to step on?
2. Are you willing to push the envelope that far in order to get there?

If you just want to be a huge gym rat, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that and you are almost there (Look at Mike the mod on here. He has no inclination to compete but is a big mother fucker.)

If you want to do local and regional shows and just have fun, you will need slightly more mass and instead of pushing the mass envelope, you can come in big and ripped and still have fun at this sport.

If you want to be competitive at national level shows and try to be a pro, you need to push all the envelopes i listed above and put a couple more years into it and probably need one of the top level coaches to help you overcome what God didn't naturally bless you with. This is where you need to ask yourself is it worth everything you will need to sacrifice to get to that level knowing it will take some extremes to achieve this status.

This is by no way, shape, or form me bashing you, im just trying to be honest with you and let you know what i see.

Just my 2 cents you can take it or leave it but either way God bless you.

what look are you striving for?

Well

1. Don't compare yourself to anyone else as you are unique.
2. Don't fall for these crazy dosages that some guys tout in here.
3. Learn to accept and love yourself.
4. Be what you can be and be realistic.

Your a big ass dude! And you look in good shape, i really think if you worked more on cutting up you will be a lot happier, i wouldn't say your physique is bad at all. Its certainly better than 90% of average joes remember that!

1. Don't compare yourself to anyone else as you are unique.
2. Don't fall for these crazy dosages that some guys tout in here.
3. Learn to accept and love yourself.
4. Be what you can be and be realistic.

I just want to say I love this post... It is so simple and says so many things on several different levels, from appreciation for one's self, health, striving for continuous growth (mental and physical) to self improvement, rationalization and individuality.

Great words Phil

what look are you striving for?

X2

Premed you look awesome dude. Especially for somebody at 6'4.

I think setting realistic goals are beneficial. And being happy with what you've accomplished cause you've obviously put in the work.

Any leg pics?

Some great advice in here. I'm very similar size and build as you, so I know what you're dealing with. I'll be hiring one of the "experts" here very soon to help me get my diet dialed-in, and this would be a great idea for you too. I don't think you need to bulk at this point, so hold off on the slin and igf. I think you'll be surprised with how more muscular you'll look when you take off some of that extra bodyfat. And realistically, you look pretty good right now, not ready to step on stage but you have a very solid base to work from, where some tweaks to diet and training can make a huge difference.

if you want that bodybuilder-look (which i assume) then CUT DOWN !

you sure look big but you look soft and a bit flabby aswell... if you got down to 7-8% BF with the same muscle mass you sure would look way bigger. you have the mass, stop looking at the scale, i bet at 240-250 lbs youre gonna look shredded and big as hell.:headbang:

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner