over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

feeling lost

You are way, way off on your thoughts about competing. You say you have fairly big legs now, right. You could easily compete and do well, right now. If you would diet down to around 245 and come in shredded, you could easily win the supers at a state level show. It's all about being in shape, as the leanest guys usually win.

Another thing, you will most likely never be as big as you think you need to be in order to do well competing. Also, you will never ever think you have that look. You know what I mean, it's the bodybuilder look. As a tall guy, you will forever see yourself as the stringbean. I know I still do . As far as being competitive on a National level, well that's not going to happen. Unless you can get the size that Noah Steere had, there's no reason to even entertain the thought.

Lastly, I can tell you think the grass is greener on the other side. 99% of the guys on here would like to be taller. Hell, I'm 6'3 and wish I was 6'7. Maybe you should be more appreciative of what you do have and what you have accomplished.

oh and you must have misunderstood me on the legs theyre awful right now. I may have said they've GOTTEN thick but they never "looked good" being as long as they are

Well, I am 5'11" to 6 ft and I would kill to be 6'5". Funny how everyone wants what they don't have. Even if it meant not looking as crazy as me at 260. I think that everyone here is a bodybuilder because they are slightly narcissistic. Not saying this is a bad thing - but not everyone can be a pro bodybuilder. I think that you should be realistic here (and I'm not fond of saying that). Waste your life hating yourself because you don't look as weirdly disproportionate as guys 8 inches shorter than you who weigh the same or accept yourself do what you can and focus on a career in something other than injecting yourself with drugs everyday to feel good about yourself and make money. lol

Be sensible about your hobby. I used to be crazed about bbing and would take anything to look bigger just to feel good about myself. At some point you realize in the grand scheme of things unless you are making your living putting on muscle it really does not matter.

Last edited:
wish my genetics sucked as bad as yours!

holy shit youre a monster

Now i am going to be honest here ,the truth is you look pretty damn good to me .
If anything you could lean out a little bit and that would make you look even better .
Other than that at your height you look great:cool:

yeah, i bet his progress in wrecking his kidneys would be way better if he consumed "at least 500-600gr of protein a day" :banghead:

are you being serious with this?

there are times when there is sucha thing as too much protein, this sure doesn't seem like one of them.

here is a guy who wants to get big, 350g of pro at 280lbs sure aint gona bring him to 300lbs and leaner. unless its all drugs, if so it will all go away whenthe drugs stop.

im shorter then him and have been 280 at similar bf. i down more then a kg of meat a day im easily eating 350g of pro ed to maintain in the low 220's. on trt doses.

there is a time and place for everything, i sure don't miss eating 6lbs of meat ed but if you wana grow...

guys I don't dislike my height. I like being tall. its just kind of counter productive to bodybuilding. its even harder to find good genetics(mesomorphs) on people 6'2'' + I hardly see any in real life....

U should really rethink the idea of going into hardcore bulk mode with ur current bf%
If u were to hire a coach like Shelby they are gonna tell u the same thing
Get down to a legit 9-10%
Then add the slin to a nice test tren gh run and slowly up the food as u progress
Grow lean
U will grow so much better if u get leaner first

oh and you must have misunderstood me on the legs theyre awful right now. I may have said they've GOTTEN thick but they never "looked good" being as long as they are

i am over 6'7".. and to grow my legs i have to hit them twice a week.. if not more.. moderate weight high reps.. mixed in with heavier weight moderate reps.. i think legs are very important period. just having a good base makes the overall physique look that much better.. being shredded but with no shape to your legs is a horrible look.

if you are going to be the best gym rat in town(like most of us), then at least place more focus on your legs.. its just that more appealing of a look.. and lets not kid ourselves, we do this to look good.. and to look good is to have an overal nice physique.. not a super built upper and no legs..

i am over 6'7".. and to grow my legs i have to hit them twice a week.. if not more.. moderate weight high reps.. mixed in with heavier weight moderate reps.. i think legs are very important period. just having a good base makes the overall physique look that much better.. being shredded but with no shape to your legs is a horrible look.

if you are going to be the best gym rat in town(like most of us), then at least place more focus on your legs.. its just that more appealing of a look.. and lets not kid ourselves, we do this to look good.. and to look good is to have an overal nice physique.. not a super built upper and no legs..

ya ive been hitting them every 4 or 5 days. and been mixing it up a lot like weights, stair stepper, leg press, bike, walking lunges, stair stepper. then end w squats. its been killinn my legs. I don't think they'll ever get bigger unless I really try to bulk and eat a lot and take things like deca since my knees aren't so great.

I agree with Q.

The best gains you will ever make are when you are extremely lean. Spend a few months and shred up, then you will be able to evaluate what needs improving. When I lean up, my arms get small and my legs look bigger. How do you know what you need to improve, until you see exactly what you have?

And as far as genetics, you actually look beast like. You look like a monster. It took me 20years to reach 300lbs, and you have done it in 10. Just keep making small improvements, and in 5 to 7 years you are going to frighten young children.

At 6'4" 270 I've actually been there, done that.

At some point you have to realize that unless you want to sacrifice your health and be 300 lbs at 5% BF you're never gonna be a national level bodybuilder.

As already stated by several - 1)Diet down to 250ish and go have fun at local and regional shows or 2)Enjoy walking in the gym, club/bar or beach and being the biggest dude there.

I've had lots of fun doing both.

I know we're on a bodybuilding website, but a 6'4 jacked white guy complaining.....that ain't right.

Maybe your gains could be better or maybe your genetics for bbing could also be better, but I'll you this much....your genetics in general are in the 99.9% to enjoy a good life, so just be happy with that.

are you being serious with this?

there are times when there is sucha thing as too much protein, this sure doesn't seem like one of them.

here is a guy who wants to get big, 350g of pro at 280lbs sure aint gona bring him to 300lbs and leaner. unless its all drugs, if so it will all go away whenthe drugs stop.

im shorter then him and have been 280 at similar bf. i down more then a kg of meat a day im easily eating 350g of pro ed to maintain in the low 220's. on trt doses.

there is a time and place for everything, i sure don't miss eating 6lbs of meat ed but if you wana grow...

and because you do it everyone has to, right? :banghead:

i can maintain a lean 200lbs with 150g protein a day on TRT doses.
how about you eat some carbs (which are protein sparing) instead of retarded amounts of meat... 350g protein ON TRT DOSES is a WASTE. a normal human being cant even process more than 200g protein AT BEST, NUMEROUS studies on that. AND 200g, thats if youre huge already. youre on trt doses. you ARE a normal human being. a good 200g of the protein you eat is converted into glycogen via gluconeogenesis. you could just eat 200g carbs instead and save $$ and your digestive system. but whatever works for ya :banghead::rolleyes:

I was going to start a cycle of test deca eq soon but may do something diff like test primo maybe tren as well....never used primo and can run it high like a gram. and depending on my goals my diet and supplements will follow of course....

My man even if you homebrew, if you can afford a gram of primo and HGH you can certainly hire a prep coach to help you lean out.

and because you do it everyone has to, right? :banghead:

i can maintain a lean 200lbs with 150g protein a day on TRT doses.
how about you eat some carbs (which are protein sparing) instead of retarded amounts of meat... 350g protein ON TRT DOSES is a WASTE. a normal human being cant even process more than 200g protein AT BEST, NUMEROUS studies on that. AND 200g, thats if youre huge already. youre on trt doses. you ARE a normal human being. a good 200g of the protein you eat is converted into glycogen via gluconeogenesis. you could just eat 200g carbs instead and save $$ and your digestive system. but whatever works for ya :banghead::rolleyes:

you are talking about studies. i am talking about what happens in the real world. have you been 300lbs? have you helped people get into that neighborhood? trained with people that size normally?

i dont know anyone with that size that does not eat or did not eat to achieve that size.

the studies go out the window when we are in this wierd supraphysiological environment.

im talking from experiance in this case, not what i read somewhere.

ask someone like dante about 350g of pro for someone who wants to push size/muscularity, he has helped create more monsters then most...

while what you say may be fictional, i do this everyday for real, i get bigger and leaner wile using less drugs and have helped other people do the same. i would love to hear from one person that has gone form 280-300lbs gaining muscle maybe loosing some fat and done it one 350g of protien. just find me 1 guy.

Last edited:
My man even if you homebrew, if you can afford a gram of primo and HGH you can certainly hire a prep coach to help you lean out.

youre right I have the money for it.

just have to pick between primo, hgh, igf, eating organic meats, I only have so much to go around. I will hire someone soon in the next couple months for sure

and im going to just lean/body recomp for now. prob gonna start w 350 test and 350 tren and 800 primo and slowly up the tren. and possibly drop the test in half because that helps a lot w my tren related sides and I feel much better. that with my hgh and adding in igf and slin for intra workout I should look pretty nasty by summer.

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311