over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feeling MUCH better off the anadrol

anabolicdragon

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Well a while ago I posted how I was getting slight pains in my lower front right side (near my liver). I was on drol then only 50mgs a day too. But I was still getting those pains. It was far from my first time taking them.
Well I stopped taking them right away I threw about 15 in the trash. It's been like 2 weeks after stopping them I went to the shop and bought milk thislte and cranberry plus up'd my water intake alot. There is no pain whatsoever. I feel alot better now. I think I am done with orals all together.

Dragon

its great to hear you're doing better dude.

jw

That's great to hear bro! But - you should've MAILED ME those A-Bombs! :)

xcel

Stop That Trash Truck!!!!!

You thru 15 'drols in the trash!?!? You just made me shed a tear:(

Bro, I'm glad you're feeling better, but I don't know what you were thinking.........a50's in the trash.....aaawwww......come on dude. Let me know if you ever have the urge to throw some gear in the trash.....I'll help you out! Take care.

patk

Oh my goodness

AD has committed sacrilege! Juice in the garbage?? A terrible thing! Some Rat is gonna be huge! lol.

Dragon, good to see you are feeling better - How's the back??

Boing "the English_Bulldog"

PS Can I be your garbage man?? LOL

HEY MAN!!. Back is much much better. I am back to doing bent over rows. I haven't done shrugs in a while I am starting them again this month. That i the true test of it, but I feel better.

EEEK!

At any point in which you feel the need to throw away anything throw them into a letter and mail them to me. :)

Also for the LIVER(its a tough organ and heals well... i read somewhere that a liver cut into 1/3 of its original size will eventually grow back to normal size!!) but that doesnt mean abuse it. The milk thistle is ok and cranberry great for kidney-urinary tract etc. Get some r-ala or ala which is GREAT for getting your enzyme counts back to normal. And dont forget synthetek has a bomb as product to boot.. that with some ala you will be doing fine.

I only run 17aa maybe 2x a year... im in no rush to grow plus i get paranoid. :D

Let us know how everything is going... you going to get any tests done?

He didn't say he threw them in the trash, did he? Damnation into nethermost Hell would be far, far too kind a fate for you, young man! :(

bigkraut said:
He didn't say he threw them in the trash, did he? Damnation into nethermost Hell would be far, far too kind a fate for you, young man! :(

ROFL

I did that cause it would have been the only way I would not have taken them it they stayed in the house.

Hey were is my vrdit for willpower? LOL

DOH!!! :( 15 Abombs in the trash! God's anger is growing... :eek: :D

Thanks Phil I mean i was feeling it in my side. PLUS both my workout partners moved so I wasn't even taking atvantage of the increased strength. There is no one there to spot me, or make me lift heavy.
Shit I can't even bench over 405 cause I don't have a spot so I know I am not getting any stronger.
It sucks IMO lifting alone no one to spot you or push you. I am used to shit if you just did 275 for 10 behind the neck and I was only planning on using 225 shit now I got to do 275. That is how you get stronger and it's fun. I like to compete like that not to out do the other guy but as drive. I haven't had that in over a year and I am wondering why I can't hit 5 plates on benhc, why I can't get past 19" on arms. No drive. Boy a workout partner would be the best christmas present I could get right about now.

I know it is WAY of subject I just wanted to post that.

throwing them out in your case may have been the smart thing, but don't post that on the board, it's just too devastating for some here to see good AAS go to waste LOL,

btw i hear ya on the trainign partner thing

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner