over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feeling sick during training....intra?

12 oz glass fill with ice , 1/2 sprite zero 1/2 premium vodka 1.5 caps grape or berry biotest flavoring = awesome

You're being very close minded. It's ok if it's not for you, but to not acknowledge the advantages of proper intra workout nutrition is laughable.

Never said there isn't benifits my man. I meant that eating before and after training will work well for majority of people

Never said there isn't benifits my man. I meant that eating before and after training will work well for majority of people
Intra workout supplementation is the next level.. people should already be doing what you stated.

Intra workout supplementation is the next level.. people should already be doing what you stated.

What he is stating or what i thought was that there is little point when you have eaten already in the day. The nutrients are getting absorbed then already. They are entering the blood stream. You dont eat and it just is gone. Sure it leaves the stomach but it still takes a long time for the body to extract it from a meal so you get a nice steady trickle of nutrients. Which is the point of intra nutrition have nutrients for your muscles use.

What he is stating or what i thought was that there is little point when you have eaten already in the day. The nutrients are getting absorbed then already. They are entering the blood stream. You dont eat and it just is gone. Sure it leaves the stomach but it still takes a long time for the body to extract it from a meal so you get a nice steady trickle of nutrients. Which is the point of intra nutrition have nutrients for your muscles use.
Do you not read? This is why you must be mindful of how your meals are set up. Don't be ignorant and say superior forms of intra workout nutrition are no better than eating meals before and after.

Yes this is what I meant. You already have the nutrients from you last meal, why do you need an intra drink.

Yes this is what I meant. You already have the nutrients from you last meal, why do you need an intra drink.
LOL. Are you serious?

Do you not read? This is why you must be mindful of how your meals are set up. Don't be ignorant and say superior forms of intra workout nutrition are no better than eating meals before and after.

??? Or be mindful and use the meal as your intra? Let your body release the nutrients as you go. And your suggestion of meal at 1hr is not digest sorry. Its maybe just leaving your stomach but absorbed and digested no. So please dont patronize me unless youve truly thought through all this. Recognize you are ignoring basic physiology when you are suggesting a meal no matter how light at 1hr pre workout will still be in the absorption process. We can discuss things without being snippy and defensive.

??? Or be mindful and use the meal as your intra? Let your body release the nutrients as you go. And your suggestion of meal at 1hr is not digest sorry. Its maybe just leaving your stomach but absorbed and digested no. So please dont patronize me unless youve truly thought through all this. Recognize you are ignoring basic physiology when you are suggesting a meal no matter how light at 1hr pre workout will still be in the absorption process. We can discuss things without being snippy and defensive.

Unless I have thought about this? Are you serious right now? There's a reason people use whey iso, cream of rice, and nut butter as a pre workout meal.
I'm done with this conversation.

Last edited:
Unless I have thought about this? Are you serious right now? There's a reason people use whey iso, cream of rice, and nut butter as a pre workout meal.
I'm done with this conversation.

So you are refusing to describe your process and the things you either arent accounting for or deem them to be different enough then adding nutrients while training? I was hoping you had a well thought out answer. I wont hide my disappointment considering how vocal you have been trying to put everything down that doesnt line up with your thinking.

So you are refusing to describe your process and the things you either arent accounting for or deem them to be different enough then adding nutrients while training? I was hoping you had a well thought out answer. I wont hide my disappointment considering how vocal you have been trying to put everything down that doesnt line up with your thinking.
I've described the process a dozen times and taught people how to do it step by step. All have had great results. It's the same process used by a very popular, intelligent, and highly in demand coach. Many other top coaches use intra as well. I'm failing to see where you can't figure out the simplest of things and instead take pride in being ignorant and argumentative.

Like ryanbcx stated I always wondered also wether the nutrients in the intra are actually being absorbed during the workout. But I came to the conclusion that they must be because if they weren't you would go hypo during training.

Even when eating carbs throughout the day I will go hypo without the intra shake meaning the carbs and other nutrients in there must be getting into the bloodstream.

All the arguments about absorption of pre workout meals etc are useless and so are the ones about taking an intra workout drink.

No one is making anyone drink anything or telling anyone what to do and there is no doubt you can train without an intra workout drink BUT it is about what is optimal.

All I know personally is that with intra drinks my recovery is unbelievable and my soreness is virtually gone which means I can train my muscles more often.

People need to look at this long term and not in the sense of a per workout basis because over a year or two when you have trained a muscle twice or three times more than you could without the intra that is when the value shows.

[/I][/B]

No HBCD are completely diffrent than maltodextrin or waxy maize or carbolyn etc. I wasnt really aware of the mechanism in which they worked, until i listened to Justin Harris speak on them. They work the same way as febreeze. The cyclic dextrins do exactly what their name implies and form a cone shape, which traps the protein or amino acids inside of it. Where as waxy maize is more like a blanket and the nutritients are riding on the force of pull that it creates. There is a lot more to it than what i wrote but i didnt feel like typing 8 paragraphs hahah look up justin harrris hbcd. He i believe is also coming out with his own product that is an 8 molecule hbcd rather than a 6 like glycofuse. He says it should completely trap any hydrolyzed protein and that will illiminate the bitterness. Read up on it though, its some interesting science

Interesting, thanks for that I will have a look into the Justin Harris info.

John described intra nutrition best in the analogy , u dig a 5 foot ditch (training) you need 5 foot of dirt to fill it just to return to baseline. But using intra nutrition that 5 foot ditch becomes a 1 foot ditch and ur ahead of the game

All the arguments about absorption of pre workout meals etc are useless and so are the ones about taking an intra workout drink.

No one is making anyone drink anything or telling anyone what to do and there is no doubt you can train without an intra workout drink BUT it is about what is optimal.

All I know personally is that with intra drinks my recovery is unbelievable and my soreness is virtually gone which means I can train my muscles more often.

People need to look at this long term and not in the sense of a per workout basis because over a year or two when you have trained a muscle twice or three times more than you could without the intra that is when the value shows.
And here I thought no one got it. Well said!

John described intra nutrition best in the analogy , u dig a 5 foot ditch (training) you need 5 foot of dirt to fill it just to return to baseline. But using intra nutrition that 5 foot ditch becomes a 1 foot ditch and ur ahead of the game

And using that analogy the nutrients from meals before the workout are already filling that ditch in as you walk in the gym and start a workout. The intra isnt doing anything the nutrients your GI system isnt already doing.

Like ryanbcx stated I always wondered also wether the nutrients in the intra are actually being absorbed during the workout. But I came to the conclusion that they must be because if they weren't you would go hypo during training.

Even when eating carbs throughout the day I will go hypo without the intra shake meaning the carbs and other nutrients in there must be getting into the bloodstream.

Or they are and you spiked your insulin to the point that you didnt have BG anymore.

Also clairfying since people are getting mighty worked up. Just pointing things out to get people to think critically. The placebo effect is also a very very real thing but really what matters is resutls. And if you think intra workouts at 8$ a wokrout help you great. All i know is that no intra workout or with a drink i can train everything 2-3x a weed at a high volume and recover and do more activity outside the gym other than sit on the couch or chair and recover. This is again my own experience. That is all. And then my thought process about thinking about this rather than just taking what others say and accepting it.

I've described the process a dozen times and taught people how to do it step by step. All have had great results. It's the same process used by a very popular, intelligent, and highly in demand coach. Many other top coaches use intra as well. I'm failing to see where you can't figure out the simplest of things and instead take pride in being ignorant and argumentative.

Where have you described the MOA of the food pre workout not having an effect and needing intra workout fuel?

And using that analogy the nutrients from meals before the workout are already filling that ditch in as you walk in the gym and start a workout. The intra isnt doing anything the nutrients your GI system isnt already doing.

I disagree , respectfully. When we eat a pre meal and don't have intra nutrition, we are using that pre meal as energy. When we do use the intra we are providing the muscle with a constant flow of nutrients , by using almost instantly digesting nutrients.

When I use intra I train harder and I get zero soreness. When I don't use it I don't recover nearly as well. So that tells me something is working. I'm just going with the science of glut- 4 translocation and the results I see in myself.

I'm by no means pushing it on anyone. In fact don't use it, so I can have an advantage lol

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear