over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feeling Slightly Insane -- Tren A

ROCKEDUP

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Good evening brethren -- I will try to keep it short, I'm just looking for a little insight if possible.

So you may have seen some of my posts in the last few weeks whining about how tren isn't working, etc. Late June I started 50mg EOD then 80mg EOD and still nothing. Switched sponsors and started at 80mg EOD for 2 weeks, 100 EOD for a week, then 130 EOD for the last week. Again, really did not feel anything. It was my first time with this compound, but I knew that at this dosage I should be noticing SOMETHING. I didn't think anything was happening, but I started to wonder....

1. About 3 weeks ago I began having very intense, compulsive thoughts about my GF cheating on me, or obsessing about the fact that she has slept with other people besides me in her past. Like every guy I see on the street I imagine that she was dating/banging him. FUCKING CRAZY THOUGHTS. Now, we have been together for 2.5 years, and I have NEVER had any thoughts like this. She is the most trustworthy person I have ever known. So, I can look at it very objectively, like "of course I trust her" etc, etc. But my mind will start running away with me. There is nothing going on in our relationship that would have brought this on, no shadiness or anything of the sort, which brings me back to the tren.

2. The past 3 or 4 weeks, my sex drive has been absolutely insatiable. I would be embarrassed to admit how many times a day I'm beating off/banging my girl. She is actually turning me down sometimes, which, I don't think has happened any other time in our 2.5 years. The only other thing I'm on is 100mg test, which I have taken before, so I do not believe it is responsible for the sharp change in libido.

3. I've been noticing extreme lethargy also. No sleep disturbance that would account for this, and no other life changes that I can think of, but the tired feeling is very intense. Like I can't keep my eyes open at work. I've heard of others getting this from tren but it seems like it's gererally from lack of sleep, so I have no idea WTF?

Anybody have any thoughts? Is this the ace? I just moved on to my 3rd sponsor 2 days ago. If I was taking fake stuff, and the items above are a fluke, I should know in a week or 2. I trust this sponsors products. If the jealousy/insanity continues, and I still have no other results from the ace, then my mind will be blown.
:banghead:

Last edited:
Lmao I remember the paranoid thoughts on my girl cheating on me. It goes away after awhile and you need to learn to recognize it and control it. 100ed is the optimal dose for me.

Lmao I remember the paranoid thoughts on my girl cheating on me. It goes away after awhile and you need to learn to recognize it and control it. 100ed is the optimal dose for me.

Rory - if the paranoia is related to the ace, shouldn't I be experiencing some positives also? Strength, recomp, etc? I'm noticing none of the reported positive effects.

Rory - if the paranoia is related to the ace, shouldn't I be experiencing some positives also? Strength, recomp, etc? I'm noticing none of the reported positive effects.

You should but everyones different. You know my personal belief is not taking less then 100ed. You take half the amount I take, but I like to see results fast and feel them fast which I do at that amount. If something is low dosed (remember tren is one of the more expensive raws) and your only taking 50ed, doesnt make sense to me to even take it.

Who knows tho, your body may just react different to it.

You should but everyones different. You know my personal belief is not taking less then 100ed. You take half the amount I take, but I like to see results fast and feel them fast which I do at that amount. If something is low dosed (remember tren is one of the more expensive raws) and your only taking 50ed, doesnt make sense to me to even take it.

Who knows tho, your body may just react different to it.

Well the 50Eod hasn't been since the very beginning. I do know your position on the dose and i bumped per your suggestion. The past 2 weeks have been 100 and 130 eod respectively. The past 3 days on this new stuff I've been doing 50ED to see if that changes anything.

Well it sounds like its working because those are the same sides i get. the mental one get real weird. Just remember this is a hobby, don't let it affect your life and the shit that matters too much. That is easier said than done when perception is reality. Sounds like your results aren't even close to worth it. And I did just fine with 50 eod and 75 eod. It gave me results similar to a decent dose of var but for way cheaper.

If you dont mind me asking, shoot me a pm on which sponsors Tren you have used. i am currently waiting on an order of tren and is curious if it is from the same sponsor

Good evening brethren -- I will try to keep it short, I'm just looking for a little insight if possible.

So you may have seen some of my posts in the last few weeks whining about how tren isn't working, etc. Late June I started 50mg EOD then 80mg EOD and still nothing. Switched sponsors and started at 80mg EOD for 2 weeks, 100 EOD for a week, then 130 EOD for the last week. Again, really did not feel anything. It was my first time with this compound, but I knew that at this dosage I should be noticing SOMETHING. I didn't think anything was happening, but I started to wonder....

1. About 3 weeks ago I began having very intense, compulsive thoughts about my GF cheating on me, or obsessing about the fact that she has slept with other people besides me in her past. Like every guy I see on the street I imagine that she was dating/banging him. FUCKING CRAZY THOUGHTS. Now, we have been together for 2.5 years, and I have NEVER had any thoughts like this. She is the most trustworthy person I have ever known. So, I can look at it very objectively, like "of course I trust her" etc, etc. But my mind will start running away with me. There is nothing going on in our relationship that would have brought this on, no shadiness or anything of the sort, which brings me back to the tren.

2. The past 3 or 4 weeks, my sex drive has been absolutely insatiable. I would be embarrassed to admit how many times a day I'm beating off/banging my girl. She is actually turning me down sometimes, which, I don't think has happened any other time in our 2.5 years. The only other thing I'm on is 100mg test, which I have taken before, so I do not believe it is responsible for the sharp change in libido.

3. I've been noticing extreme lethargy also. No sleep disturbance that would account for this, and no other life changes that I can think of, but the tired feeling is very intense. Like I can't keep my eyes open at work. I've heard of others getting this from tren but it seems like it's gererally from lack of sleep, so I have no idea WTF?

Anybody have any thoughts? Is this the ace? I just moved on to my 3rd sponsor 2 days ago. If I was taking fake stuff, and the items above are a fluke, I should know in a week or 2. I trust this sponsors products. If the jealousy/insanity continues, and I still have no other results from the ace, then my mind will be blown.
:banghead:

If you dont mind me asking, shoot me a pm on which sponsors Tren you have used. i am currently waiting on an order of tren and is curious if it is from the same sponsor

majority of time was a guy from a different board. You been to S-F? He is one of their popular neighborhood guys.

Gonna start my first cycle of tren. Hopefully I don't get like that

Hmmm,

I'm wondering of you were running tren e that was mislabeled tren a.

I know the chances of that are skin but my first cycle I actually thought was test, it was tren.

Hmmm,

I'm wondering of you were running tren e that was mislabeled tren a.

I know the chances of that are skin but my first cycle I actually thought was test, it was tren.

Matt - So you believe it is tren? Why do you think it was e, because it was taking so long? Shouldn't I be seeing some positives by now either way?

Well....nothing else makes me paranoid in the AAS family except for Tren. Sounds like you've got Tren. I can't speak as to why you're not getting any recomp benefits. That would be frustrating. What are you taking along with it? Any AI's, Caber, other AAS?

Well....nothing else makes me paranoid in the AAS family except for Tren. Sounds like you've got Tren. I can't speak as to why you're not getting any recomp benefits. That would be frustrating. What are you taking along with it? Any AI's, Caber, other AAS?

It's been a bit frustrating bro. Only other thing is 100mg cyp/week from my doc. Ai isn't needed for me at that dose. I have caber but I didn't see the need to introduce it yet.

Damn that sucks. First time taking tren a? I've seen a log with pix from a fairly lean guy, 12-14%, taking 50/50/50 tren a mast and i think test p, ed with insane results.

Bro I'm curious about that combo as well but I'm hesitant to use test at the same dose as the ace or I guess at least until I figure this out

Matt - So you believe it is tren? Why do you think it was e, because it was taking so long? Shouldn't I be seeing some positives by now either way?

eh, you know something. I have run a few different brands of tren. I reacted differently to each one.

I used one brand which was the best gains I ever had. but I got terrible reflux and insomnia but NO RAGE, then I immediately switched to another brand and my strength went down and I had massive rage. to the point where I was getting out of my car, but I had no reflux or insomnia.

Odd I wonder what the explanation is? Maybe the actual dosing? Or whatever else is in the oil?

What's funny is last night I woke up from a nightmare in which at the very end I read your post about the possibility of tren e. I had a mild panic attack thinking holy shit all this tren is about to hit me im fcked lmao!!!

Who are the good sponsors of tren then, on this forum? I need sent to the uk, fast and trustworthy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who are the good sponsors of tren then, on this forum? I need sent to the uk, fast and trustworthy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ur gonna need to do your due diligence bro. You will get a pretty good idea after your read through sponsors stickys.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131