over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

feeling wierd from ghrp2 and cjc1295

musclehead33

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
been researching cjc1295 and ghrp 2 at 100 mcgs ea. 2x a day.makin me and a bro feel a little weird.whats up with this anyone know? will this go away eventually?had the same thing when taking igf and rips together.all help appreciated.peace

You may wanna define "wierd" bro. As I feel wierd all day! I do go hypo once in a while on that combo, that's a pretty wierd feeling.

-BJ

You talking about the head pressure or face flushing in your research subjects after administration?

You talking about the head pressure or face flushing in your research subjects after administration?

yes and confused/shakey,cant think feeling.kinda out of it.just trying to figure out how to alleviate it if possible.

Imperatively blood work would be ideal to make sure you didn't have hypoglycemia or diabetic issues. It appears the ghrp2 is burning up blood sugar after administration so this is where the Hypoglycemia effects are coming from. I know you're thinking only GHRP-6 is a culprit for the release of the Ghrelin hormone in the lining of the stomach and cause low blood sugar but ghrp-2 does this too. I would suggest switching to Ipamorelin for less side effect but the same benefits of the GHRP family. Try carb meals before or after administration to inhibit the hypoglycemic effects or lower dosages for your research subject. Hope that helps.

What's going on guys.. I've actually been experiencing the exact same feeling such as my face feeling flushed, and a lot of pressure in my head. I do keep an eye on my blood sugar and its actually been a little bit higher than normal and not in the hypo range at all.
Any thoughts??
G

The flushing is from the CJC bonding phase and is temporary.
What's going on guys.. I've actually been experiencing the exact same feeling such as my face feeling flushed, and a lot of pressure in my head. I do keep an eye on my blood sugar and its actually been a little bit higher than normal and not in the hypo range at all.
Any thoughts??
G

I appreciate it LMR. From what I have been reading that's what I was lead to believe. Thank you for confirming it. So far my research is going well, besides the flushing and the a slight headache, I truly can't complain a bit.:D
G

I tend to notice more CTS in hands/fingers after training when do my slin and ghrp-2 post workout.. and makes sense after reading up on study that was done, altho the study used ghrp-6, but study showed where the gh release was significant higher when paired with slin, than just the ghrp-6 alone...

further reading in different versions of same study said the study used varied range of dose of slin to counter the elevated blood sugar caused from ghrp-6, the slin range was 1-8ius used to keep blood sugar around 100 for the various subjects..

ill try to go back and find/post the various copies which listed the different specifics, since one that is more mainstream doesnt specify doses, but after a little looking around i found the a dif version which listed doses..

been researching cjc1295 and ghrp 2 at 100 mcgs ea. 2x a day.makin me and a bro feel a little weird.whats up with this anyone know? will this go away eventually?had the same thing when taking igf and rips together.all help appreciated.peace

That's the way it's supposed to be. Head rush, flush to where you need to lie down. GHRP's, mod grf, des, Lr3...all lower blood glucose. This is completely normal. Your rat will learn to accept it over time as he will understand he is getting hgh and igf to grow and burn fat.

thanx for everyones input.i get up and research on empty stomach.today was a liitle less noticable.all in all love me some peptides:headbang:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws