over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

feelings...blood cousin...

LIGHTBEARER

Registered
ok so i have a cousin whom i did not grow up with, reunited recently.
shes a few years older than me, we have very similar life experiences and whatnot, one night at a party we were both at we spent the night just talking about issues we both share and whatnot, deep stuff, wound up caressing eachother on couch,anyway i feel like if there were not any other people around, we would have hooked up.

what the fuck? and now all i can think about is her.

again, not raised together, hadnt seen her since we were kids. there was alcohol involved that night for sure, again nothing happened but feelings were both there im sure. am i so attracted to her because i dont know her, but were related? am i a freak?shes beautiful and successful btw jus sayin not sure if that has anything to do with it.
its fucking with me to say the least. theres more to the situation but i dont feel comfortable putting it out to the world as it could give up my identity

Key Word "Blood Cousin" be friends with her, taking it to that next level is Jerry Springer shit.

Play a bango by chance?

Go into your bathroom, look in the mirror, take a good look at the man looking back at you...now start uppercutting him until he falls down.

Play a bango by chance?

Go into your bathroom, look in the mirror, take a good look at the man looking back at you...now start uppercutting him until he falls down.

LMAO. :headbang:

just be sure to wrap it up... dont want any disfigured children popping out. :banghead:

seriously though... I can understand that you may feel something for her. shes a good looking girl as you say and you connected on a conversation and life experience level. thats 100% normal. we are all creatures of urges.

but in the big picture... it cant happen and you know that.
what will the family say? what will your friends say? where would it lead?
you are blood relatives so there are serious health risks if you ended up knocking her up by accident.

so I suggest you only keep in touch with her via texts or emails and such.
no meeting in person again.

and to help... find another girl to bang.

take your mind off her and soon the feelings will pass.

This is not uncommon for family members who meet for the first time during adulthood. It's most common among siblings. Very taboo in western culture. Take other members advice and let these feelings pass without incedent bro

dude don't bang your couisin :eek:
It could never go anywhere. You cant marry or date her your family would be repulsed. If she accidentally got prego your kid would look like the hunch back of notre dame. she would hate you and have to live with your disfigured baby in a cave to escape society. You would have to come home everyday after work to a girl whos life you fucked up and a kid that keeps eating your chickens alive. my suggestion is to move on asap and dont look back. :D

Ummm, is this for real?:spam:

honestly i feel were your coming from because i have 2 extremely hot 1st cousins that i did grow up with thoe, but they are cousins, and theres plenty of other women out there that arent, its a shame it has to be that way if yall really had some chemisty but it is what it is, now if they werent direct 1st cousins, and say your grandpas brothers daughter's daughter which would be like a 2nd or 3rd cousin are some shit, then maybe it would be ok? lol

That's gross...Maybe try church...If that doesn't work, you always have prostitutes

It's natural, bro. An attractive woman that you just met, relative or not, is an attractive woman. You're not a freak but you have to weigh the pros vs. the cons. This is also applies very well to other decisions in life.

walk away and just say no. Blood is thicker than water and you need to find some water

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

you must come from a pretty fuckd faimly for even considering doing this so if this whhooo arrreee is on your dads side then i can give you a gear depot garrantee that she is not your cousin and you may commence plow.

My first sexual experience was when I was 14 with my cousin. She had D cup boobs, which justifies it. She lives in Kentucky, and I live in Alabama, which makes it socially acceptable. Just make sure you don't get her pregnant, or both of you end up in some emotional entaglement. Oh, and besides here, don't tell anyone. Following those rules, it is perfectly ok to bang your cousin.

My first sexual experience was when I was 14 with my cousin. She had D cup boobs, which justifies it. She lives in Kentucky, and I live in Alabama, which makes it socially acceptable.

redneckpoem-title1.gif

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420