advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FEELS LIKE I AM DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea they made a big difference too. i tried avoiding zantac as i saw something about liver toxicity and zantac or something but i think it was just one of those rare things were they had to include the side just because it happened in someone. the protonix worked but as i said before i have a thing with pharmaceuticals and other OTC stuff. im weird like that. the things that seemed to do the most were the coral calcium and terramin clay and the enzymes. made a huge difference and i even felt better too just overall, more energy, less DOMS. petty amazing for something most of us overlook.

I am just saying screw it and doing the BEEF AMINOS again...

had nothing but good results from those

The same thing happens to me....

Kinda makes you think you are having a heart attack, doesn't it?

That's what it feels like when it wakes you up in the middle of the night anyway.

As I read this thread I saw several of the things I do, EXCEPT Prilosec, which made my problems worse. Anyway, there were some good suggestions on here about how to keep it manageable, every one of which I tried so you should be go to on the prevention part.

But, what do you do when it happens? How can you make it stop when you are having an "episode"?

I can tell you what works for me, kills the pain instantly and gets it all back to normal very quickly- drink milk right away.

When it wakes me up feeling like I'm about about to die (the pain in the lungs is what really gets you) I run to the fridge and start chuggin' away.:D Works every time for me. You don't have to drink a lot, usually a few swigs will get the job done.

Hope that helps everyone who has to deal with this stuff.

M_D4 said:
sleep apnea is a possibility

That is it; sleep apnea. Acid reflux and sleep apnea go hand and hand. Do not take his lightly brother. I have to do a sleep study next month for the same problem. It is scary, not just for me, but for my wife. She literally can't sleep at night because she is watching me.

I got acid reflux a few yrs ago and was doing the VURP thing in the middle of the night and its nothing nice, can't breath and choking from the burning in your lungs and throat and the little panic attack it gives ya because you leaped out of your f**king bed like a lunatic in your sleep know less, and your now nervous to go to sleep again affraid it will happen again, well I cured that with Nexium. But now I have sleep f**king apnea which is just a scary, again jumping out of bed feeling like your smothering and can't breath, doc has order a sleep study..F**king yea..LOL And the wife waking me up by screaming in my face to stop snoring is just as scary as the jumping up from not breathing..lol I try to tell her its a medical condition..LOL

The big guy said:
I got acid reflux a few yrs ago and was doing the VURP thing in the middle of the night and its nothing nice, can't breath and choking from the burning in your lungs and throat and the little panic attack it gives ya because you leaped out of your f**king bed like a lunatic in your sleep know less, and your now nervous to go to sleep again affraid it will happen again, well I cured that with Nexium. But now I have sleep f**king apnea which is just a scary, again jumping out of bed feeling like your smothering and can't breath, doc has order a sleep study..F**king yea..LOL And the wife waking me up by screaming in my face to stop snoring is just as scary as the jumping up from not breathing..lol I try to tell her its a medical condition..LOL[/QUOTYep sh*t is no joke!! Think Reggie White!!!!

**broken link removed**

This is the first I've read about it, but it's been happening to me lately too. Thought I was dying, scared shitless. The cause in my case was the maltodextrin I've been drinking. Only happens when I use that. I hope I don't have sleep apnea.

I was thinking sleep apena too, but it only happens when i drink a shake...

at first it was only ISOPURE in a bottle.

NOW it is TRUE MASS too.

it happens maybe once every 10 days, but I do not want to play that game...so I stopped the shakes before bed.

I will go see a doc if it happens when I do not drink a shake.

I got stomach acid into my lungs during one late night episode like yours. I ended up with pneumonia. My lungs rattled for 5 days. Really SCARY shit!:eek:

Sometimes apple cider vinegar can help with acid reflux if that's what it is. Sometimes I get real bad tightness in my chest, like someone is standing on my chest, can't figure out what it is though.

reaction

your having a reaction to shakes,those are all text book symptoms of food allergies.you also need to get you digestion under control,you ph is off and will wreak havic until you get it under control.
acid reflux is caused by your digestion being off,but if you to balance it out take coral calcium to neutralize it, not antacids there horribnle for you.

leap

i wrote a pretty extensive article on digestion on the ug,shoot ove and read it,it gives a full explanation to everything.

Steak Helmet said:
OK I drink a TRUE MASS or a ISOPURE before bed...

SOmetime in the night I am awaken by the feeling of not being able to catch my breath...I wake up in pure panic and cannot breath...I have an acid taste in my mouth and my lungs kind of burn.

what could this be???

Allergic reaction to the supplements??

this only happens on those nights that I drink a protein shake or mass shake.

nothing happens during the day when i drink them...now I am scared shitless to drink one before bed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131