over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feels like she cheated on me.

If I had other opportunities with women right now, I think I'd just forget her. .

Dude, if you're saying that you think you'd forget all about her if you had a chance with another chick right now, I have a feeling this isn't going to work for you.

if you're going to stay, stay for the right reason, not because you're unable to find another girl at the moment. this isn't fair to either of you. IMO, I think you need to back off, think about what you really want.

No offence to the women of the board, but women come and go, if she isn't right for you, then she isn't right for you. Since me and my fiance split, I've dated several women, and still trying to find that special one.

Good luck with what you decide to do bro.

Rob

I'm going to try to stay with her. We've got over two years together and I feel like I've put too much into this to just walk away. Maybe not the best idea, but it's what I'm going to try to do.

One last insult to injury: she says she doesn't remember whether she used protection (i.e. condom) or not because she was too drunk to know. And we've been having unprotected sex since I got back together with her because she said she hadn't been with anyone.

Horrible idea. All your going to do is send the message that she can do what she wants and you'll still be there to take it. In a couple weeks you'll be back here saying she got drunk again and fucked some dude and got knocked up. Or yeah she gave me herpes. Incidentally the "I was drunk" excuse doesn't fly with me. That excuse is so cliche and played out. So what now you have to spend sleepless nights wondering what's gonna happen the next time she gets drunk? If she's that reckless you don't need her.

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BACK ON UP.. REWIND... LETS GO OVER THIS ONE MO TIME PLEASE

SHE WAS TOO DRUNK TO REMEMBER AND YOU ARE GOING TO STAY WITH HER...
#1 GET SOME SELF RESPECT
#2 BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE STRONG ENOUGH TO GET OVER THIS
#3 LEAVE HER ON HER ASS TO PICK UP THE PIECES..

SHE WASNT WORRIED ABOUT U WHEN SHE SPREAD HER LEGS AND SHE DAMN SURE WONT BE WORRYING ABOUT YOU NEXT TIME SHE F**KS UP AND USES THE EXCUSE I WAS DRUNK

HATE TO BE CLIQUE BUT FIRST TIME SHAME ON HER ANY TIME AFTER THAT SHAME ON YOU

ANYTHING SHE DOES TO U GOING FWD.. IM SORRY U CANT EVEN BE SHOCKED.....

From a counsellor's perspective

People... while it will be hard for most here to comprehend this man's actions and emotions, and no disrespect to anyone's posts as I know you all have his best interests at heart, he obviously loves her. Why else would a man stand by someone who messed up? But we all mess up in life, some more than others. If she is genuinely remorseful for her actions, and he is able to surmount it -- I wish them both the best!

Here's a personal story to reflect my stand... I bumped into a ex-girlfriend a couple of years back, this women ran me ragged the three years we dated -- '86 - '88 -- but when she left to live interstate to further her modelling career I severed all ties, though, try as hard as she could, she tried to "keep the show on the road". Anyway, she sided up to me saying "My Mum says you were the only one who really loved me". Still bitter at the time, I shot back "well you ruined that didn't you"?

Then, in an attempt to see if the flame was still alive, she adjusted her slip on shoes by grabbing my hand while she adjusted one of the heels, looking into my eyes the whole time. After I coldly said, "good-bye" and left.

A couple of years later I saw how petty I had been, so I called her to apologise and tell her I forgave her for everything! What a monumental weight I lifted off myself that day.

So forgiveness isn't all bad.

I apologize if i was a bit harsh and blunt.. just dont deal well with cheating.. been cheated on and fine i forgive u for doing it but realize i am forgiving you for MY own good not because I want u to sleep at night.. its about ME not wanting to carry that anger anymore...

i wish u the best and if things can be salvaged then go for it.. but OTH has said.. if the main reason why u are staying is out of convience and no other options sorry but thats pathetic.... love yourself to be alone rather then with someone who is going to cheat.. drunk or not.. IMO if u cant handle yourself when you drink then DONT DO IT...

From personal experience I can tell u that sex with her will never b the same. and if you can emotionally detach yourself from the sex, I say keep that pussy on the back burner and go out and get your fuck on.(preferebly with her friends and sisters.) Dude Im fucking pissed and shes not even my girlfriend. egocrushing,disrespectful,cruel,bullshit. Just b thankful yor not married. Go out and find something new, bro, cuz u deserve it. No offens but yor chicks a dirty whore and Id treat her like one. wear a rubber, nuff said.

My advice. Its better to be by yourself than be someone's fool.

How can you reflect on what went wrong with your last relationship when you're already dating (which today basically means 'sleeping with') someone else? Is it any surprise that people continually find themselves in relationships with similiarly bad personality types?

That is so true. I am a firm believer in a little "downtime" after a relationship built over time ends. You need that to get in touch with who YOU are as an INDIVIDUAL. I think people jump right back into the next relationship out of insecurity or perceived needs and then history keeps repeating itself. People compatable for you aren't flying by your doorstep every 5 minutes. It takes time to find the right person, but you have to know who you are first.

I haven't read the other replies so I apologize if this has been said:

"Kick that bitch to the curb."

My girlfriend of 6-7 years told me she hooked up with some dude about 5 years back and that shit still pisses me off to this day. I've forgiven her because during the time I had a serious drug and alcohol problem and would often disappear for days at a time. I'm really the one culpable. Anyhow, she insists she didn't have sex with him, and I believe her, although I think it's more of a reason that he was too drunk to fuck. Anyhow, my point being is that it's going to bother the fuck out of you for a long time to come. I can only think of two ego-stabilizing remedies to this situation, find a new girlfriend, or cheat on her back...with a hooker...out of state.

YOUR INITIAL REACTION WAS THE CORRECT ONE.

YOU KICKED HER OUT OF THE CAR AND DROVE OFF!

HOW IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU EVER TRUST THIS WOMAN OR BECOME PART OF HER FAMILY? :mad:

SURELY HER SISTERS WOULD BE AT YOUR MARRIAGE CEREMONY? :mad:

YOUR CHILDREN WOULD BE VISITED, BABYSAT, BY THESE HARPIES? :mad:

SHE'S ON MEDICATION AND DRINKS? :mad:

THIS IS THE PERSON YOU WANT TO SPEND YOUR LIFE WITH? :eek:

THE ONLY THING I CAN FIGURE OUT IS THAT YOU KILLED SOMEONE IN A HIT AND RUN ACCIDENT AND NOW FEEL THE NEED TO PUNISH YOURSELF FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS. :eek:

I THINK YOU SHOULD GO BACK AND READ YOUR POSTS AND PRETEND IT'S SOMEONE ELSE. WHAT IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU TELL THAT GUY?

EVEN THE GIRLS ON HERE ARE TELLING YOU IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS "GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS RELATIONSHIP".

I have to go with the consensus here, cut your loses now before you invest anymore of yourself into this relationship. You know that you can never trust her again, what happend will always be in the back of your mind even while you are being intimate with her. She lied to you in the worst way, and chances are she will do it again.
I married very young, right out of college, at the age of 22. This marriage only lasted 2 years. She cheated on me. I discovered the affair and she told me the truth when I confronted her. At the time I thought I might be able to make the marriage last, but she went to his place that very next night and screwed him again. Our sex life was like yours, very sparce, and it really did hurt me how she could go out and share herself like that with another man while giving me the cold shoulder. I caught the two of them together having sex and she was wearing the nightgown her sister had given to her for our wedding night. This kind of thing you can never get over I am convinced. I am so glad that I didnt try to save the marriage. Please dont trap yourself into doing this, in the end it will only hurt that much more.
I am now happily married again with 2 beautiful little girls. You will meet someone in the future that is totally right for you, and you will have learned from the mistakes made in your previous relationship. This experience in the end will only make you stronger.

Well, I just wanted to say that you guys were all right, and I was an idiot. I should have listened, but guess I had to learn the hard way.

We went a vacation and everything was fantastic. Then we got back and I couldn't get a hold of her for almost a week. When I finally did get on the horn, she said she just needed a little space and had been hanging out with her sisters. I looked at her MySpace profile and she had been out drinking and going to baseball games with her sisters... and that guy she fucked.

I called her an untrustworthy trashy alcoholic and said she wasn't in my league anyway.

On top of that, I moved into this nice new apartment a month ago, right before I found out about this guy she fucked, that I can't afford because I thought that if things kept going well, she could eventually move in (she lives with her parents). Now it looks like I may have to sell my car just to keep this place.

What a mess I got myself into. All for "love." Man.

For all you dads out there with boys, I'm the kind of sucker your kids will become if you don't teach them a thing or two about women.

Well, I just wanted to say that you guys were all right, and I was an idiot. I should have listened, but guess I had to learn the hard way.

We went a vacation and everything was fantastic. Then we got back and I couldn't get a hold of her for almost a week. When I finally did get on the horn, she said she just needed a little space and had been hanging out with her sisters. I looked at her MySpace profile and she had been out drinking and going to baseball games with her sisters... and that guy she fucked.

I called her an untrustworthy trashy alcoholic and said she wasn't in my league anyway.

On top of that, I moved into this nice new apartment a month ago, right before I found out about this guy she fucked, that I can't afford because I thought that if things kept going well, she could eventually move in (she lives with her parents). Now it looks like I may have to sell my car just to keep this place.

What a mess I got myself into. All for "love." Man.

For all you dads out there with boys, I'm the kind of sucker your kids will become if you don't teach them a thing or two about women.

dude, i feel for you, i really do. the best thing now is to concentrate on yourself and get your shit in order.

have a good one and hope things work out with the apartment and you dont have to sell your car.

I'm going to start waaaay back with the basics here.......if either of you are happy with someone, would you sleep with someone else? No. I think the problem began WAY before the cheating. She wasn't happy for some reason. She strayed.

No one - and I mean NO ONE could get me away from my husband. I don't care how much money the guy has - or whatever else he's got. I love my husband and it's just never gonna' happen. Did you have this with her BEFORE she cheated? Probably not.

It may be a little harsh, but it's just fact.

Good luck to you.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc