over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feet position when squatting/leg pressing for glutes

That’s definitely not what it means. Fat ppl use tone, women use tone.. they mean shape.. harden. tone is an ignorant word in the fitness industry
I understand that. And I agree with you. However, I’m accustomed to using that word ( toned) because of the time I’ve spent working with women in the fitness industry.Also I should have stated toned is referred to as a LITTLE muscle growth.

You obviously haven’t seen photos of my wife’s legs & glutes…lol..She never does hip thrust.
This is called acedotal. Go to Brett's page and im sure you will find over 50000 Pairs of glutes that even your wife will like

I thought toned was being lean enough to see the muscle definition well.
The first thing approximately 95% of all women say (whether they are overweight or underweight ) is that they don’t want to bulk up with muscle, they just want to tone using light weights. This means they just want to add a little muscle to their frame to enhance their overall appearance. It used to drive me crazy in my younger days because I would have to try and explain to them that lifting heavy weights in the 10-20 rep range was not going to make them bulk up with muscle like a man and that consuming too many calories is what bulks women up. After years and years of trying to explain this to them, I finally got tired of it and just nodded my head YES when they said they just wanted to tone. Therefore, I’m now conditioned to refer to toned as a little muscle growth, even though it’s not really the correct definition. I also believe losing body fat makes the muscles looked more toned.

This is called acedotal. Go to Brett's page and im sure you will find over 50000 Pairs of glutes that even your wife will like
Brett does not focus entirely on hip thrust. He adds in other exercises like goblet squats, lunges, Bulgarian split squats, step ups, etc. Therefore, just because you use one exercise out of many doesn’t mean that one exercise is better or as good as the other exercises. The photo I shared in the post above came from a “recent” study. It suggested squats stimulated more muscle growth in BOTH the quads and glutes, in comparison to hip thrust. There are thousands of females who have excellent glutes who never do hip thrust. In fact, having round glutes has more to do with genetics than any particular exercise used. This rule applies to all body parts. That said, I still believe some exercises are better than others for building muscle.

Brett does not focus entirely on hip thrust. He adds in other exercises like goblet squats, lunges, Bulgarian split squats, step ups, etc. Therefore, just because you use one exercise out of many doesn’t mean that one exercise is better or as good as the other exercises. The photo I shared in the post above came from a “recent” study. It suggested squats stimulated more muscle growth in BOTH the quads and glutes, in comparison to hip thrust. There are thousands of females who have excellent glutes who never do hip thrust. In fact, having round glutes has more to do with genetics than any particular exercise used. This rule applies to all body parts. That said, I still believe some exercises are better than others for building muscle.
U really need to learn how to read studies and research before you come up with a blanket statement

U really need to learn how to read studies and research before you come up with a blanket
I have learned a lot in my fitness career and will continue to do so. I am finished with this conversation unless someone has something intelligent to say.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131