over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feet smell ?

I just constantly wash my feet and change my socks multiple times a day. Put on a fresh pair before the gym, I can't believe when guys go train after work...I go home and shower before and after training sessions.

I am the opposite. I want to get to the gym feeling dirty :D After showering in the gym I put on a hoodie to go home in. I will always wear that hoodie and socks/underwear the next day in the gym. I push myself so much I always end up looking like a complete sweaty mess within 30mins of training anyway. But I like to take my time and get multiple showers and use the sauna and steam room after every training session. I guess if it didn't cost me as much as it does to wash my clothes I would be using fresh stuff all the time. Although I wouldn't be going home from work to get a shower and then to the gym... I would just go straight to the gym. Things will change now as we are buying a washing machine for the new apartment. I have been spending $100 per month just washing my clothes that would probably be double if I done what you do.

Grandmothers recipe

I know one good recipe!
I heared it from grandmothers
Just wipe you feet with naphthalene, do it for a long time and it will stop.
Good luck

My feet had smelled very bad and did perspire alot.
Sounds girly but I got this machine it sands the dry and dead skin off of the feet. My girl used something similar like a stone but mine was electric and looked like a sander. Anyway sanded so much dead and dry skin off of my feet and also have been using tinactin cause I believe I had athletes feet. (Where they are itchy alot.)
About a week or 2 after sanding them 3 times a week and using the tinactin after showers the itching had disappeared completely and the smell of them isn't no where as bad as it was. I think the sweat coupled in with all the dead and dry skin really made the smell that much worse.
Now they are no more smelly than the average foot.
Get rid of the dry and dead skin and also use a spray that's what worked for me.
-bx

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

I think you should let green tea packet in shoes every time before doing out or wearing shoes. It helps to comfort the smell.
Beside, you need to douse you foot under herbal water. The best herb that can show off is dried lavender, you can take advantage of this but u have to do this for long time, and be patient, do not shy for what's wrong with your health condition.

Wash your feet with an anti-bacterial soap and never wear the same pair of shoes two days in a row

Soak your feet in saltwater for 15-20 minutes, every day in the next 20 days.

I just stopped putting things in my body that cannot organically assimilate from biological standpoint pertaining to carbon hydrogen and oxygen and no negative smells come out of my body any longer.

You are what you eat. Knowledge is power.

Perfume, cologne, all that jazz is to cover up peoples' rotten insides. Some people even use cool clothes and cars to cover the deep subconscious guilt of being filled with tons of mucus that's trying to protect the body from all the foreign substances that cannot and will not assimilate organically. They instead accumulate and are released from every avenue available as they can be. That....well stinks.

Within a month of giving up acidic and mucus forming foods I was able to give up regular showers and deodorant. And I can re-wear socks that I've worked out in and sniff them first if I'm feeling kinky.

Last edited:
You are what you eat. Knowledge is power.

Within a month of giving up acidic and mucus forming foods I was able to give up regular showers and deodorant. And I can re-wear socks that I've worked out in and sniff them first if I'm feeling kinky.

1418.gif

Use antiperspirant. The same type of antiperspirant you apply under your arms could also be used for your feet.

Soak your feet in warm water with few drops of lemon or a pinch of salt. :) It helps!

Invest in better socks

Stance socks keep my feet dry all day long, no more skin coming off, or soaked shoes, even better than Nike dri fit

Some good suggestions in here. Never thought about deodorant on before socks. Makes sense to me.

Pour a couple bottles of Old Spice in your shoes.......your feet will burn like hell but at least they will smell good!! Like grandpa's cologne........lol!

You may try to soak your feet in water added some lemon juice or a pinch of salt! Do it twice a week. :D

Good socks help. My feet sweat like a mofo but they don't stink even thou they sometimes are soaked!

ADP for me!!

Put antiperspirant on your feet. Do this before you put on your socks in the morning. Antiperspirants don’t just prevent underarm sweating but can also be effective in reducing foot perspiration.:D

+1 on this, works on your feet as well as underarms.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear