over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Female cut cycle

woodbs

Registered
Just curious what the females are cycling for cut cycles? What mild beginner cycle is recommended? My gf trains hard, lot of cardio, but wants a to take it to the next level...thanks for any input

From my knowledge, Anavar tends to be the most popular anabolic among women cutting weight.

What dose Anavar, I saw it on one of my suppliers page. Oral Clen?

Cool, thx! Yeah I think we are gonna order either black mamba or lipodrene from US also

Cool, thx! Yeah I think we are gonna order either black mamba or lipodrene from US also

We have black mamba... I only took it once pre workout for energy and it was potent. I was sweating like crazy. Felt pretty good...

Yeah? I'm not a big fan of that stuff bc of the sweats and jitters. But she gonna try it

Mental, no way is this meant to be disrespectful towards your girl, but which compound made your girl break out so badly on her back?

Mental, no way is this meant to be disrespectful towards your girl, but which compound made your girl break out so badly on her back?

He touched on this before and said that she really breaks out when she's under a lot of stress. I'm sure the AAS doesn't help though.

There are other things before jumping on AAS. If she hasnt done anything before nolva cycle could help, letro or arimidex could all be used to block/kill estrogen helping her build muscle or lose fat.

Wanted to ask this too but didn't know how to do it politely.

Definitely not meant in an insulting way, I break out on my back whenever I'm on anything as well...all individuals are different. Would be nice to narrow it down to a single cause.

Wanted to ask this too but didn't know how to do it politely.

Definitely not meant in an insulting way, I break out on my back whenever I'm on anything as well...all individuals are different. Would be nice to narrow it down to a single cause.

She gets stressed and picks her back... AAS doesn't help, but it is primarily stress related. She experienced breakouts before we met so I know it isn't the AAS causing it, just making it a little worse

It's all good guys... No offense taken. I don't mind her back breaking out. Shit happens... I actually have the same problem. I get stressed and break out all over. The only thing that makes it worse is tren.

I'm very much in love with her so a little breakout issue is nothing.

If she ever gets free time I'm going to see if she'll join here.

Just curious what the females are cycling for cut cycles? What mild beginner cycle is recommended? My gf trains hard, lot of cardio, but wants a to take it to the next level...thanks for any input

Most women I train I start on non-hormonal items.
The majority of ladies repsond VERY well too CLENBUTEROL,,diet,,cardio,,and weight training.

She has nice muscle definition in the back tho brother

She gets stressed and picks her back... AAS doesn't help, but it is primarily stress related. She experienced breakouts before we met so I know it isn't the AAS causing it, just making it a little worse

It's all good guys... No offense taken. I don't mind her back breaking out. Shit happens... I actually have the same problem. I get stressed and break out all over. The only thing that makes it worse is tren.

I'm very much in love with her so a little breakout issue is nothing.

If she ever gets free time I'm going to see if she'll join here.
Cool man..props to her for being comfortable enough to have pics taken with a minor breakout, I usually try filtering or taking pics far away to avoid visibility lol. With the obsession with women and make-up culture, it's nice to see her being proud of her accomplishments. Sexy and confident, congrats to you man, you got one of the good ones :D

I agree...but back to original topic[emoji16]
So we've ordered Black Mamba, gonna start with that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131