over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Female figure competitors and their doses

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Wondering if any of you deal with female figure competitors and what they are using steroid wise , I’ve noticed that more and more women are taking more and more gear , higher doses for longer period and more intense compounds. A local lady was talking to me asking about what drugs I had a good friend of mine (and training partner) is taking and explained that she is taking 20mg Anavar year round then plans to add 100mg/wk Primobolan for 16 weeks of contest prep adding in 20mg/ED nolvadex and 50mg/wk Masteron the last 6 weeks.
We are talking about someone that is a regional NPC competitor not even competing at nationals yet , I started asking around to several other women in my are what their protocol looked like and it wasn’t far off and all of these women are working with coaches that are reasonably well known.
I remember several years back (6-8) hearing what women were taking and is was just low dose anavar just during the prep adding in a little nolvadex at the end. Granted the competitors are getting more muscle and leaner but I’m wondering is common all over or just in my area??

damn their cycles are so financially appealing. I have to take 500mg or primo a week to really notice it having an effect but I prefer 1000mg a week. I wish I could take 100mg primo a week :D

I have no actual input other than whining about the cost of primo hahahaha

Friends with a ifbb pro figure
For her last contest which is the show that won her her pro card:
winny 25mg
Anavar 20mg
Npp 150mg week
Gh 2iu

Off season she will stay on growth and add anadrol for 4 weeks at 25mg to pack on size and then switches compounds every 6-8 weeks or so from anavar to npp etc

winny 25mg
Anavar 20mg
Npp 150mg week
Gh 2iu

Off season she will stay on growth and add anadrol for 4 weeks at 25mg to pack on size and then switches compounds every 6-8 weeks or so from anavar to npp etc
She uses 25mg anadrol, then anavar, then npp in cycles? Last line is confusing.

winny 25mg
Anavar 20mg
Npp 150mg week
Gh 2iu

yes this sounds about right around me too
f'n ridiculous the amounts
hope they find a guy that likes guys, cuz usually its a boyfriend that gets it for/pushes on them, then leaves them when things change---- or a coach that doesnt give a shit
these girls are all shaving their face and loosing all signs of femininity, frog voice to go along with it too

Funny thing is she doesn’t look that manly at all - and she still sounds feminine

the adrol she did for 4 weeks as a judge told her she’s gonna need size to compete with the top pros - and a fellow competitor mentioned to her.
she’s def not my cup of tea as Im not into chicks who are muscular at all

but yea you’re right as far as the coach as he supplies her the gh

She uses 25mg anadrol, then anavar, then npp in cycles? Last line is confusing.

she loves the combo of npp, anavar and winny for competitions and 2iu growth
she did tell me her test levels when checked were over 1000. Pretty insane

Why would her test levels be high.....shes not on testosterone......winny mimics it but crushes test levels and everything else doesnt raise testosterone either. She might wanna rethink her supplier
Yes, something is off or the bloodtest she is taking is not accurate as I believe Deca/Npp can show up as test on some.

hope they find a guy that likes guys, cuz usually its a boyfriend that gets it for/pushes on them, then leaves them when things change---- or a coach that doesnt give a shit
these girls are all shaving their face and loosing all signs of femininity, frog voice to go along with it too

Her clit is probably the size most dudes dicks

50 year old figure competitor that cant place in a local show yet does masters nationals every year and comes in with a cellulite ridden ass uses tren and talks about all her drugs very openly to complete strangers.

she loves the combo of npp, anavar and winny for competitions and 2iu growth
she did tell me her test levels when checked were over 1000. Pretty insane
How old is she if you don't mind? If she gets pregnant she will get huge.before woman use to get implants and lipo to look some what good(depending what ur taste is)now they hitting the juice

How old is she if you don't mind? If she gets pregnant she will get huge.before woman use to get implants and lipo to look some what good(depending what ur taste is)now they hitting the juice
how could she get pregnant if she's using AAS? I doubt she gets a period anymore...

how could she get pregnant if she's using AAS? I doubt she gets a period anymore...
It depends. I agree with you. But not because of aas use.its more because of the period issues

she’s 40 and doesn’t plan on having anymore children.
She’s doing the pittsburgh pro, NY pro and the Boston pro (new show I believe)
From conversations with her she’s planning on upping the doses now that she’s competing with the best in the world

she’s 40 and doesn’t plan on having anymore children.
She’s doing the pittsburgh pro, NY pro and the Boston pro (new show I believe)
From conversations with her she’s planning on upping the doses now that she’s competing with the best in the world
Oh ok .I was going to mention those are really good shows .lots of competition

family member of mine at her mid 40s received her procard - with zero sups - all depends on the individual

Why are you people surprised?? Bikini girls are hopped up on shit........

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear