over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Female figure competitors and their doses

family member of mine at her mid 40s received her procard - with zero sups - all depends on the individual
One in a million bro the competition is on gear so the chances are almost zero

Sensitivity to Masculinization/virilization is genetic. Some women can run tons of AAS for years and still look/sound fairly feminine (Dana Bailey), others will start having a froggy voice at low doses of AAS after a few weeks. Just like some guys can grow beards and others can't, genetics. Julia Malacarne is in physique division and she still looks great. Some women aren't so lucky. Time on and harshness of the AAS is also a major factor.

Women on AAS will usually have high sex drive, increased orgasm intensity and clit size. As long as the doses are low-moderate and they aren't sensitive to virilization, they actually look curvy and great. The increased clit size is one of their favorites side effects. Increase sensitivity and pleasure. The clit will shrink back down usually but if they stay on long enough, the "gains" are permanent. Most women nowadays have very low natural testosterone levels which leads to lower sex drive.

AAS also works as birth control as it stops the menstrual cycle (Usually +40 mg injectable will do this, especially progestin like DECA/NPP)

Sensitivity to Masculinization/virilization is genetic. Some women can run tons of AAS for years and still look/sound fairly feminine (Dana Bailey), others will start having a froggy voice at low doses of AAS after a few weeks. Just like some guys can grow beards and others can't, genetics. Julia Malacarne is in physique division and she still looks great. Some women aren't so lucky. Time on and harshness of the AAS is also a major factor.

Women on AAS will usually have high sex drive, increased orgasm intensity and clit size. As long as the doses are low-moderate and they aren't sensitive to virilization, they actually look curvy and great. The increased clit size is one of their favorites side effects. Increase sensitivity and pleasure. The clit will shrink back down usually but if they stay on long enough, the "gains" are permanent. Most women nowadays have very low natural testosterone levels which leads to lower sex drive.
Anyone know how a woman can increase her testosterone levels naturally? Wondering if the low test these days is related to modern day diets of women.

Why are you people surprised?? Bikini girls are hopped up on shit........

Yes i know bikinis girls who take primo, anavar, winny, peptides

Anyone know how a woman can increase her testosterone levels naturally? Wondering if the low test these days is related to modern day diets of women.

Training, diet and rest, should improve the test as in men.

Low test happens due to endocrine disruptors, history or current use of hormonal birth control which directly suppresses Testosterone production and increases SHBG, SSRIs and other meds will also do it.

Hormonal birth control control works by suppressing gonadotropin production (LH/FSH) which stops ovulation from happening. Without LH, the ovarian follicles will not produce testosterone. Basically, they use progestin and estrogen(norgestrel/ethinyl estradiol) to shutdown their ovaries like a male's testes shutdown on AAS. Enough AAS will work as birth control in women, especially progestins.

Female TRT dose is 10-30 mg with a target level of 70-150 ng/dL, they produce about 10% of what we make. Their dosage and target levels reflect that.

Trying to increase T naturally is a losing game in most cases unless lifestyle is extremely poor.

Low test happens due to endocrine disruptors, history or current use of hormonal birth control which directly suppresses Testosterone production and increases SHBG, SSRIs and other meds will also do it.

Hormonal birth control control works by suppressing gonadotropin production (LH/FSH) which stops ovulation from happening. Without LH, the ovarian follicles will not produce testosterone. Basically, they use progestin and estrogen(norgestrel/ethinyl estradiol) to shutdown their ovaries like a male's testes shutdown on AAS. Enough AAS will work as birth control in women, especially progestins.

Female TRT dose is 10-30 mg with a target level of 70-150 ng/dL, they produce about 10% of what we make. Their dosage and target levels reflect that.

Trying to increase T naturally is a losing game in most cases unless lifestyle is extremely poor.
Hadnt thought about the birth control factor. That is a definite I think, along with the use of SSRIs these days. I think the adrenal glands produce some testosterone, so I lady might have to rely only on that if LH is shut down.

Hadnt thought about the birth control factor. That is a definite I think, along with the use of SSRIs these days. I think the adrenal glands produce some testosterone, so I lady might have to rely only on that if LH is shut down.

Both birth control and SSRI are prescribed like candy these days, including to adolescents. Women are shutting down their HPTA for decades, when they come off, their ovaries don't come back online most of the time. Women do get shutdown like the men, contrary to internet myth/broscience.

Some testosterone is of adrenal origin, but a lot of it comes from the ovaries. The women with PCOS have high testosterone levels due to high levels of LH overstimulating the ovarian follicles.

It sucks when they guys get put on TRT and they want to fuck like rabbits and their wives/girlfriends have the libido of a hysterectomized nun. Most of the time it's low T, birth control or SSRI use. Women's HRT is done completely wrong by most clinicians, women's hormones are like chess to men's checkers. Much more complex, and clinicians can't even get TRT right, so no surprise there.

Both birth control and SSRI are prescribed like candy these days, including to adolescents. Women are shutting down their HPTA for decades, when they come off, their ovaries don't come back online most of the time. Women do get shutdown like the men, contrary to internet myth/broscience.

Some testosterone is of adrenal origin, but a lot of it comes from the ovaries. The women with PCOS have high testosterone levels due to high levels of LH overstimulating the ovarian follicles.

It sucks when they guys get put on TRT and they want to fuck like rabbits and their wives/girlfriends have the libido of a hysterectomized nun. Most of the time it's low T, birth control or SSRI use. Women's HRT is done completely wrong by most clinicians, women's hormones are like chess to men's checkers. Much more complex, and clinicians can't even get TRT right, so no surprise there.
Lots of truth here. Luckily my wife had no issues getting pregnant, but her two sisters weren't able to. They had all sorts of problems. I wonder if the pill had much to do with it. Lack of sex drive for women is pretty common I think. Most guys think it happens after you marry! Maybe its more due to the birth control pills and them taking SSRIs so they can deal with their husbands!

Lots of truth here. Luckily my wife had no issues getting pregnant, but her two sisters weren't able to. They had all sorts of problems. I wonder if the pill had much to do with it. Lack of sex drive for women is pretty common I think. Most guys think it happens after you marry! Maybe its more due to the birth control pills and them taking SSRIs so they can deal with their husbands!

Correct, nowadays lack of sex drive which can be addressed with female TRT with amazing results. That primal urge/need to have sex; the real libido. There's a lot of snake oil bullshit and old wives tales like "red wine and massages" pushed around, but only testosterone is this effective at restoring real libido in women. Low estradiol is also linked to low libido in both men and women.

Correct, nowadays lack of sex drive which can be addressed with female TRT with amazing results. That primal urge/need to have sex; the real libido. There's a lot of snake oil bullshit and old wives tales like "red wine and massages" pushed around, but only testosterone is this effective at restoring real libido in women. Low estradiol is also linked to low libido in both men and women.
Little Slice would say the low libido of your wife is because she has found herself an alpha Male boy toy! Something similar happened to me my first marriage, but no way that guy was alpha compared to me!!!

Hmmmmmm...so if I were to dissolve a 10mg tab of Anavar in my wifes am cup of coffee every morning I could rekindle those glory days of hot, sweaty sex 3-4x/day?

That would be assisted suicide.

Mine. lol

Females are twelve times more sensitive to anabolic, androgenic hormones than men. 10 mgs would be about 120 mgs a week. If were talking trt, 5 mgs would be plenty I would think.

Females are twelve times more sensitive to anabolic, androgenic hormones than men. 10 mgs would be about 120 mgs a week. If were talking trt, 5 mgs would be plenty I would think.
Do women's HRT clinics prescribe testosterone if the levels are too low? It would be a good idea I think for optimal health. Anymore though the medical community is getting down on women's hrt because they believe that the extra estrogen increase the risk of cancers. Theyd surely find fault with prescribing test. Maybe a lady on here can help us with this one.

Do women's HRT clinics prescribe testosterone if the levels are too low? It would be a good idea I think for optimal health. Anymore though the medical community is getting down on women's hrt because they believe that the extra estrogen increase the risk of cancers. Theyd surely find fault with prescribing test. Maybe a lady on here can help us with this one.

My wife goes to an hrt doc, and she prescribes her testosterone pellets via a small incision on her hip. she has to do this process every 3 -4 months. she also prescribes her thyroid, estrogen, and progesterone I think, in addition to a few vitamins.

I love how the thread starts with a warning about guys giving their gf's/wives AAS and the pitfalls of it and now on page 2 we have guys (Maldorf) asking about giving his wife testosterone, lmao :D

Hmmmmmm...so if I were to dissolve a 10mg tab of Anavar in my wifes am cup of coffee every morning I could rekindle those glory days of hot, sweaty sex 3-4x/day?

That would be assisted suicide.

Mine. lol

Anavar is a poor libido booster. Highly anabolic but not androgenic enough. Some women get a boost from it though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131