over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Female figure competitors and their doses

My wife goes to an hrt doc, and she prescribes her testosterone pellets via a small incision on her hip. she has to do this process every 3 -4 months. she also prescribes her thyroid, estrogen, and progesterone I think, in addition to a few vitamins.

Pellets are the worst form of TRT. Higher risk of sides (balding/facial hair/acne/overdose) harder to adjust dosage up and down since the pellet is stuck in you.

A pharma vial of Testosterone will last a woman 6-12 months and runs $50-120 without insurance.

Clinics push pellets cause it's a big money maker for them. Very high profit margin.

Females are twelve times more sensitive to anabolic, androgenic hormones than men. 10 mgs would be about 120 mgs a week. If were talking trt, 5 mgs would be plenty I would think.

5 mg is too low for women . Women produce 10% of what we make, so their dose is 10% of the male TRT dose.

Women are not "12 times" more sensitive, that's some epic broscience pulled out of the ass 😂

Do women's HRT clinics prescribe testosterone if the levels are too low? It would be a good idea I think for optimal health. Anymore though the medical community is getting down on women's hrt because they believe that the extra estrogen increase the risk of cancers. Theyd surely find fault with prescribing test. Maybe a lady on here can help us with this one.

They do prescribe TRT. The risk of cancer is limited/calculated when Progesterone is added and breasts/uterus can be monitored regularly if there is a family history or previous cancer. Progesterone prevents endometrial hyperplasia and has a powerful anti-cancer effect. Real Progesterone, not Synthetic progestins like medroxyprogesterone/norgestrel/norethisterone found in birth control. (p.s. Male/Female HRT is my clinical specialty)

Many women are put on SSRI due to Estrogen or thyroid hormone deficiency misdiagnosed as depression. Both Estrogen and thyroid increase serotonin/dopamine. SSRIs lead to fat gain and loss of libido very often.

"Physicians should have no hesitation prescribing natural progesterone. The evidence is clear that progesterone does not cause breast cancer. Indeed, progesterone is protective and preventative of breast cancer."

They do prescribe TRT. The risk of cancer is limited/calculated when Progesterone is added and breasts/uterus can be monitored regularly if there is a family history or previous cancer. Progesterone prevents endometrial hyperplasia and has a powerful anti-cancer effect. Real Progesterone, not Synthetic progestins like medroxyprogesterone/norgestrel/norethisterone found in birth control. (p.s. Male/Female HRT is my clinical specialty)

Many women are put on SSRI due to Estrogen or thyroid hormone deficiency misdiagnosed as depression. Both Estrogen and thyroid increase serotonin/dopamine. SSRIs lead to fat gain and loss of libido very often.

"Physicians should have no hesitation prescribing natural progesterone. The evidence is clear that progesterone does not cause breast cancer. Indeed, progesterone is protective and preventative of breast cancer."
What would be optimal healthy levels for a female athlete to shoot for in regards to test , estrogen and progesterone levels??
I’d rather personally see her get her hormones to and optimal level then run a low dose of HGH to promote growth possible a little anavar pre contest

What would be optimal healthy levels for a female athlete to shoot for in regards to test , estrogen and progesterone levels??
I’d rather personally see her get her hormones to and optimal level then run a low dose of HGH to promote growth possible a little anavar pre contest

Optimal ranges for T/E/P in females are generally 70-150 ng/dL, 150-300 pg/mL and 10-30 ng/mL.

See, part of the virilization we see in female bodybuilders is not only attributable to high androgen levels, but very low Estradiol levels due to ovarian shutdown. Without Estradiol, skin collagen production decreases, skin gets leathery, pores get bigger, etc. Women have smooth/bouncy skin thanks to the estradiol/Progesterone, which is why they say women "glow" during pregnancy. Estradiol levels easily reach +700 pg/mL and Progesterone +50 ng/mL during pregnancy.

Black Beard, you are to go to guy for women on here! Good info here.

Black Beard, you are to go to guy for women on here! Good info here.

Women and Men. Men's HRT/Endocrine system is too easy in comparison. It's like comparing chess to checkers. The female endocrine system is more complex, they have multiple shifts in multiple hormones over the course of the month.

Lab work is the determining factor here. Always start small. If 5 mgs puts her at 90, then I say its not too much. Id rather have my baby not be anything higher than her normal ranges of femininity, something that boosts her levels any more, you're going into unnatural masculine traits her genetics weren't meant to be , despite a higher sex drive. I know we do it , and its a bit different when. Id rather play it safe.

Pellets are the worst form of TRT. Higher risk of sides (balding/facial hair/acne/overdose) harder to adjust dosage up and down since the pellet is stuck in you.

A pharma vial of Testosterone will last a woman 6-12 months and runs $50-120 without insurance.

Clinics push pellets cause it's a big money maker for them. Very high profit margin.

Funny that you mention that. My wife is due a visit to the doc in a few weeks, and she would like her doc to switch her over to shots. she has been doing the pellets for 1 1/2 years. I just want her to get her test from her doc, versus how I get mine.

Funny that you mention that. My wife is due a visit to the doc in a few weeks, and she would like her doc to switch her over to shots. she has been doing the pellets for 1 1/2 years. I just want her to get her test from her doc, versus how I get mine.

It's better in every way and the cheapest form. You can adjust your dose up or down immediately. Once you have an overdosing/underdosing pellet, you are stuck with it for some time. Creams increase the risk of hairloss/virilization more due to 5-alpha reductase content of skin. Injectable is less likely to cause virilization and much easier to fine tune the sweet spot needed to relieve symptoms/enhance libido while minimizing /eliminating side effects.

For acne; tretinoin cream, for hair loss/thinning ; nizoral 2%. It drives me crazy when i see women put on spironolactone which is an androgen blocker. That means you stop the side effects AND benefits of testosterone, so why take it at all? It's also a diuretic so it can have some nasty systemic side effects and mess with electrolytes. These sides are unlikely at the proper dose, but some women are just genetically sensitive and will benefit from these modalities.

My wife female gyno one day had the best advice.. she asked my wife if her sex drive was still good. My wife said she still has sex 5 days a weeks after 27 years together.. the gyno laughed and said " so you have 5 or so orgasms a week"? My wife said " about 10".. the dr said " In tell my patients the more sex they have the more they will want.. when the sex becomes less frequent it will become even more sporadic.. use it constantly or lose it ".. I think if the hormones are constantly being heightened they stay at healthy ranges.. now the drop can happen in regards to medications and surgery.. but over all the " use it or lose it " motto is accurate.. I know guys for one reason or another got too busy with life.. job .. etc and their sex life diminished. And many will tell you that after a while ya just stop thinking about it .. so it's the same for men sometimes

Wow, and the wife qualified for nationals on 20mgs of var, Lgd, and MK. We thought making the jump YK-11 instead of the Lgd, and 40mgs of var on 3 days a week was a big deal.

My wife uses 5mg of cyp a week, prescribed.
We tried 10mgs, her T levels were way too high
5mgs every week is perfect for her
Only side is she has to wax the stache a little more frequently but really it’s not bad at all

One in a million bro the competition is on gear so the chances are almost zero

I disagree FULLY. I've had 5 female competitors in the last year win the pro cards...gear free. My wife won her IFBB Pro Card in figure...gear free. That said, all of them had offseasons of 2 plus years before starting prep. And the prep was based on .8 to 1.0% of body weight in lbs per week. We also have a philosophy of, "don't let the show decide the prep, let the prep decide the show". So, it is individually based...but it is helps GREATLY if the athletes take the right time to build their base, and their metabolism...then take a slow prep instead of the typical cookie cutter 16 week prep crap. Too damn many people don't have the patience to properly build. Instead the rush to the stage and look like shit, or take way more gear than needed...or both.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131