over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Female friend asking for help

Lloyd1019

Registered
Hello everyone,

have a more recent friend/acquaint at the gym ask me a question this morning. I explained I have no clue when it comes to the female, but hoping someone here can direct her a little.
During the summer, she tried her first ever run on test sust. Appears nothing else. She used it at .25Ml a week (bottle says sust. 350).
She has been off for 3 months now and still no monthly cycle and her acne is crazy bad. I did a bit of reading and they suggested to start birth control. She said she just completed her first month of that and nothing yet.

advice?

basically just guessing whats her bf%?
low body fat, stress and fucked up hormones can all cuase this...
or maybe she pregnant? lol that'll do it too. lol
sust was a poor choice.

She said no to pregnancy from the start. I told her how to create an account here and search for assistance. Out of my range of help for sure.

if you like she can email me, either of those in my sig are checked all day.
without a lot more info its just guesses but happy to help if i can.
have a few female competitors that ive helped over the years.

super low cal diet will do it too.
you would know if it were bf in all probability as she would be pretty pealed out, so if not that prob not it either.

Sounds good, I will let her know. I appreciate your assist.

My wife has ran multiple test prop cycles. What we have noticed is if she runs dim with the test, she will continue to have her period, it will be lighter and shorter but she still has it. If she runs test without dim, then her period seems to stop. I dont know exactly why but one theory I have has to do with estrogen build up.

A womans estrogen spikes to start their period and drops afterward. Throw in some test with no estrogen control and after they have their period when estrogen is supposed to drop significantly, it doesn't from test to estro conversion, so body doesn't hit the reset button on their cycle.

I could be way off base as most women lose their cycle on steroids but for my wife dim seems to prevent that from happening...but maybe your friend still has high estrogen levels from the sust. Or could be the long acting esters in sust still giving fits. She really shouldn't have used sust. Tell her to use prop next time and to enjoy not having her period for a while. My wife loves when her period stops...I do too.

thats actually a great point!

while exaggerated i will give you a flip side that most female competitors while i know hate adex and are quite careful about e going too low. need to be very careful with women and hormones, much different then men.

My wife has ran multiple test prop cycles. What we have noticed is if she runs dim with the test, she will continue to have her period, it will be lighter and shorter but she still has it. If she runs test without dim, then her period seems to stop. I dont know exactly why but one theory I have has to do with estrogen build up.

A womans estrogen spikes to start their period and drops afterward. Throw in some test with no estrogen control and after they have their period when estrogen is supposed to drop significantly, it doesn't from test to estro conversion, so body doesn't hit the reset button on their cycle.

I could be way off base as most women lose their cycle on steroids but for my wife dim seems to prevent that from happening...but maybe your friend still has high estrogen levels from the sust. Or could be the long acting esters in sust still giving fits. She really shouldn't have used sust. Tell her to use prop next time and to enjoy not having her period for a while. My wife loves when her period stops...I do too.
Thank you

This is incorrect, estrogen does not spike to start the period. Estrogen levels drop before the period into early follicular phase which is the lowest estradiol levels, then peaks around day 14 for ovulation.

Birth control won't start her period, just stop it from coming back (that's how it stops pregnancy). The "period" is the body discarding the old endometrial tissue that wasn't used to support the fertilized egg. Ovulation is when the follicle bursts and a new egg gets released. This burst release a big shot of estradiol and that bursted follicle releases high amounts of progesterone. This is the second half of the cycle AKA Luteal phase.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear