over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Female steroid cycle length.

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Two females at my gym are preparing for a show mid summer and have asked my opinion on cycle length. They apparently follow several female competitors on IG and YouTube and they are hearing about women running low to mid dose anavar and or Primobolan for 18-20 weeks.

Apparently these competitors are saying that doses of anavar in the 10-15mg a day or Primobolan at 100mg a week is fine to run for extended periods with no issue do to women not have testicles to atrophy like guys do. They are saying as long as the side effects are not manifesting then they are good to go.

I've always been under the impression that women were better off running shorter for frequent cycles but I've never really invested alot of time researching it so when these ladies asked me I figured I'd reach out to the brighter minds here as there is a metric shit ton of "opinions" on this subject.

I dont have a lot of experience with females and gear use but I do have some anecdotal experience. Both my gf and a friends gf can use 5mg of anavar and develop oily skin and acne. It's noticeable quickly. When mine pushes to 10mg the strength and look effects don't increase much but the sex drive increase is something to see and she describes it as unmanageable. At 15mg my buddy's gf gets violent with a short fuse and anger issues and their relationship becomes a full time job.

Long term use of 5mg of anavar is common amongst competitive females and sides are almost always there but minimal. The gains to side effect ratio seems to be worth it.

I dont know what the experience level of the two women you are speaking of is and you left out what they are doing (Bikini, whatever). If they are just starting out, 15mg of var and 100mg of primo seems like throwing all your tools into the game at once which isnt a good idea. Best to start off low and increase to see what happens. Consider I can run 700mg of tren with no noticeable changes in personality and some guys want to murder the guy in front of them in the express checkout line with 11 items. 50mg of anadrol spikes my bp 10 points and some guys can run 100mg no problem. This is to say, be careful what the people on youtube are saying is ok.

I've noticed longer runs at low dose are effective for women but I am not coaching females and my knowledge is gained from a few real world examples and what I have learned from guys and women telling me about their experiences. Imo longer cycles at lower doses is the way to go if you want to avoid irreversible side effects.

Two females at my gym are preparing for a show mid summer and have asked my opinion on cycle length. They apparently follow several female competitors on IG and YouTube and they are hearing about women running low to mid dose anavar and or Primobolan for 18-20 weeks.

Apparently these competitors are saying that doses of anavar in the 10-15mg a day or Primobolan at 100mg a week is fine to run for extended periods with no issue do to women not have testicles to atrophy like guys do. They are saying as long as the side effects are not manifesting then they are good to go.

I've always been under the impression that women were better off running shorter for frequent cycles but I've never really invested alot of time researching it so when these ladies asked me I figured I'd reach out to the brighter minds here as there is a metric shit ton of "opinions" on this subject.

Women don’t have testicles but they do have ovaries and can get shutdown. Steroids can be much more damaging to women’s endocrine system than men’s.

Women obviously need to be careful of virilization and I’ve known females that had problem past 10mg of Var a day. i don’t have any feedback on primo.

From what me and my girlfriend know it sounds ignorant to say you can run 10-15 mg of var or primo for 20 weeks with no issues. Very vague statement and doesn’t allow for the possibility of side effects. There is a guarantee that there testosterone production will be heavily suppressed by week 5,6,7, or 8 on either compound. So not sure why testosterone wouldn’t need to be added. It doesn’t sound like the best use of compounds for that duration of time. It sounds more like a blanket statement to keep it simple for the masses. Sounds like an easy regimen to promote “you can be just like me if you take var or primo for 20 weeks.”
I’ve never competed so just my perception.

I prepped a female with EQ, primo and var till her show with 0 side effects but women respond different

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws