over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Female symptomatic with borderline low T

adam2433

Registered
Newbies
A female friend is having some issues and asked for advice and I am not well versed. She is experiencing symptoms and got hormones checked by OBGYN. Everything was normal range except for borderline low testosterone of 12 on a reference range of 8-60. Most labs seem to go 15-70 but anyway... she believed when she last experienced symptoms and went to a homeopath in 2017 she had HIGH test levels but does not recall the exact results.

She is experiencing some irregular periods which the doc though might be ovulation issues related to high test. Now it comes back borderline low which could explain major lethargy/fatigue, altered/depressed mood, sex issues like loss of libido and dryness, poor sleep/appetite. I don't know much about hormone levels and regulation in women. My thought though is that a doc or insurance would be hesitant to treat if the low level is still "normal" same as many do with men and HRT. I don't even know how women treat low test... script and injections just like men?

I guess I'm just asking if anyone has any advice or experience to pass on. She goes in a week I believe for an ultrasound to rule out cysts, fibroids and stuff and then back to the doc. I had offered the contact info to a internal med doc I know is very pro HRT in men and treats some guy I work with as a second opinion if she wanted.

Thanks all.

I think that females should take advantage of quality HRT just as much as men do now days but it's seems like it's a lot hard to find a Dr thats willing or well versed in females

I think that many women suffer and struggle unnecessarily because they can't find the right Dr to help them.

Like men full labs are a must to see exactly what is happening

I think that females should take advantage of quality HRT just as much as men do now days but it's seems like it's a lot hard to find a Dr thats willing or well versed in females

I think that many women suffer and struggle unnecessarily because they can't find the right Dr to help them.

Like men full labs are a must to see exactly what is happening
Shit yeah. My wife had a hysterectomy, and the doctor just threw her on estradiol with nothing else. She wasn't feeling that good, so (without testing) they told her to increase the dose by 50%.

We finally got to a naturopath who knew about progesterone, dhea, etc. She's feeling a lot better now.

Shit yeah. My wife had a hysterectomy, and the doctor just threw her on estradiol with nothing else. She wasn't feeling that good, so (without testing) they told her to increase the dose by 50%.

We finally got to a naturopath who knew about progesterone, dhea, etc. She's feeling a lot better now.
Good to know. I will pass this along!

My wife is on 3mg a week of Test Cyp, injected SubQ via insulin syringe. This gets her test levels to 58. It also helped sort out some issues she was having with her thyroid. Matter of fact, it helped clean up all her blood markers and other hormones as well.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws