over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

female test dose

buck1973

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
My lady has been bugging me to try some test.
What would a female doseage be??? I am thinkin 10 mgs. p/d
I have test P and TNE i am thinkin the TNE I wanna make sure it is a super conservative dose

10mg per day is to much in my opinion. That is 70mg a week. Heck, a man should only take 100mg a week for a true TRT dose. Why not do 20mg of cyp or enanthate a week?

Fuck you need to do your research. Your lack of research could seriously fuck up your girl. She needs to do her own research too. Is she prepared for unwanted side effects? Does she know the list of possible side effects?

Does your girl train hard? What are her goals? Does she want to build muscle? Does she just want to lose weight? How old is she? All these questions are important and would show us if test is appropriate for her.

10mg per day :naughty:... more like per week unless you want to see some big changes and not for the better.

Any aas for a female is serious stuff, don't take it lightly and do a ton of research before. If she is not willing to figure out the correct compounds and the correct doses for herself then she is not ready. Plain and simple. Do not give her 10mg a day!

I went down this road with my woman. Take my hard earned advise. Don't recommend or advise her in any way. If it is something she wants to do she will do it on her own. Her choice, not yours. And if you are suggesting her to do it stop now! If it is your idea and something bad happens it will be your fault and she will blame you.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

My lady has been bugging me to try some test.
What would a female doseage be??? I am thinkin 10 mgs. p/d
I have test P and TNE i am thinkin the TNE I wanna make sure it is a super conservative dose

What is her cycle history?
what is her goals?

Man I know some women in amazing shape with decient size that only take anavar and HGH an still look perfectly feminin

I know some women will tolerate low levels of test better than others. But 25mg p/wk of test cyp or enan would probably be ok. I said probably! it is like rolling dice. You might get a good number but you might also crap out. Be very careful here.

Fuck you need to do your research. Your lack of research could seriously fuck up your girl. She needs to do her own research too. Is she prepared for unwanted side effects? Does she know the list of possible side effects?

Does your girl train hard? What are her goals? Does she want to build muscle? Does she just want to lose weight? How old is she? All these questions are important and would show us if test is appropriate for her.

10mg per day :naughty:... more like per week unless you want to see some big changes and not for the better.
My research starts here . I dont know a better place were there are more honest and people willing to help and give advice belive me she is a long way from doin any test just doing reseach
What is her cycle history?
what is her goals?

Man I know some women in amazing shape with decient size that only take anavar and HGH an still look perfectly feminin

she has done anavar a few times 2.5 p/d for 6 weeks and has been on hgh 2 iu's p/d for the last 3 months
she works out 3 times a week her gaols to drop some weight and look fitter she is 44 5 6 135 lbs.
just tryin to get a feeel of what some female dosages are and what compounds are used

My girl tried 10mg of test p eod. She loved it at first. Lots of strength good muscle gains and huge boost to sex drive! Huge! Some very minor clit enlargement just enough that sex was better than ever. The downside was quite a bit of acne and she noticed her voice getting a bit lower after 6 weeks or so also thinning hair. She stopped then. I don't blame her.
I know several women late thirties and forties on trt that take 20-25mg of test c every week to 10 days along with estrogen and progesterone.

Do ample research and start with a very low dose of whatever you try. With women it seems the sides are always worse then men.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

My research starts here . I dont know a better place were there are more honest and people willing to help and give advice belive me she is a long way from doin any test just doing reseach

she has done anavar a few times 2.5 p/d for 6 weeks and has been on hgh 2 iu's p/d for the last 3 months
she works out 3 times a week her gaols to drop some weight and look fitter she is 44 5 6 135 lbs.
just tryin to get a feeel of what some female dosages are and what compounds are used

Good to hear matey. You just have to be extra careful when it comes to women. If she ever does decide to use it then your source is vital (no other compounds or overdosed etc).

Last edited:
Good to hear matey. You just have to be extra careful when it comes to women. If she ever does decide to use it then your source is vital (no other compounds or overdosed etc).

Thanks for the info after hearing from a few and you here I dont think she wiill go down that road.
I myself didnt realize it was that dramatic of a dif for a female so no need
I did read its about a tenth of what a male does so thats what lead me to write and ask here.
but it sounds like its just for the hardcore .

Peace

10mg per day is to much in my opinion. That is 70mg a week. Heck, a man should only take 100mg a week for a true TRT dose. Why not do 20mg of cyp or enanthate a week?

70mg of prop would put me in the top of the men's free test range.

I bet I know her problem, it is her DIET. By the way that weight at that height is not bad. Just increase more workouts and do cardio at 5 times a day. She needs to tighten up that DIET, period.

^^ Thats what I was going to say, she needs to tighten up the diet. Dont see a need to given a girl test.

Guys - seriously DO NOT EVER recommend test E or cyp for a woman. You guys love it because you don't have to pin every day or every other day. And then you can throw in your favorite AI to deal w/ the estrogen. NOTHING is worse for a woman than a long-acting ester. And if "you" are "giving it" to her and she has no idea wtf she's putting in her system and decides she doesn't like it, guess what? Its a long acting ester and you have to just sit and suck it up w/ the sides until it clears.

Further, you'd have to look hard to find any female that wants even MORE estrogen in her system. You don't like moon face? Try going thru that time of the month PLUS some extra because you're still riding out the long -acting test.

The ONLY test any woman should even consider looking at is prop. Its a short-enough ester that the aromatization is not dramatic so you don't need an AI to go with it. (BTW .. you guys use an AI to deal w/ the conversion - for women, its nearly a full shut down of the major hormone. NOT GOOD. Thing early menopause, and a whole host of other stuff. Estrogen is there for a reason and trying to manipulate it because you don't like a little extra water is NOT a good reason to institute a full shutdown.) And it clears reasonably quickly.

That said, its a male hormone and you better be well-educated, prepared and responsible for both results and sides. In other words, unless you're a national level competitor w/ many years of lifting under your belt, you don't need it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131