over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Female TRT

pahlevan

Registered
What are TRT dose ranges for woman?

What are TRT dose ranges for woman?

Women do HRT, which is testosterone, estrogen, and progesterone. Without all three, side effects occur. It gets complicated for premenopausal women because you can't inhibit estrogen production effectively with AIs, as AIs cannot inhibit ovarian produced estrogen and this is where most estrogen comes from before menopause (not a problem in postmenopausal women).

I spoke with the doc and staff at the clinic I get my HRT at and they had a surprising number of women on TRT including the NP I saw. She said the majority of their female patients are prescribed test cyp at 20mg/week as well as herself.

I've always used test prop with female athletes and generally have them doing around 10mg eod/35mg per week

Women do HRT, which is testosterone, estrogen, and progesterone. Without all three, side effects occur. It gets complicated for premenopausal women because you can't inhibit estrogen production effectively with AIs, as AIs cannot inhibit ovarian produced estrogen and this is where most estrogen comes from before menopause (not a problem in postmenopausal women).

Everything here^^^^^ I have heard you have to be very intelligent,educated ed and have seen it all when it comes to be fucking with these hormones PREmenopausal and just when things are going good it can flip on you. Now POST is a way different store, 20 mg cyp is on the upper side( hrt more comfortably 10 mg), watch sides, she will def be horny ready to fuck all day. The good thing with the clinics is they will prescribe unconventional stuff like var but the down side is they are useless in it for the cash not the patient.

I spoke with the doc and staff at the clinic I get my HRT at and they had a surprising number of women on TRT including the NP I saw. She said the majority of their female patients are prescribed test cyp at 20mg/week as well as herself.

I've always used test prop with female athletes and generally have them doing around 10mg eod/35mg per week

35mg per week for a women is to much.

35mg per week for a women is to much.

Maybe so but why do you say that? If a female isn't experiencing any negative symptoms then why is it too much...? ive only had a few female athletes on test but none have had any issues on up to 35mg per week and no negative symptoms. If they do, then prop is easy to quickly pull back anyways

Maybe so but why do you say that? If a female isn't experiencing any negative symptoms then why is it too much...? ive only had a few female athletes on test but none have had any issues on up to 35mg per week and no negative symptoms. If they do, then prop is easy to quickly pull back anyways

There is no such thing as androgens causing no side effects, they are just happening slowly...

There is no such thing as androgens causing no side effects, they are just happening slowly...

100% Exactly... Iit seem that women can do all this crazy shit to fuck them selfs up ^^^^^^(usually happens very slowly not true trt) and all these men just justifie and give it a pass as whatever you knew the risk. The side are much more damaging and irreversible.

I know what it takes to get a female in shape it’s hard. My personal feeling these girl even at the elite level the federation should have serious precautions. Fuck I got my girl in shape( crazy genetics) not contest shap at 24 years old and she lost her period for 6 months. She was even eating tones of food, lifting heavy, and has never even drank a coffee( she’s never even thought about any peds). Sorry but to me this is a very dangerous sport for a female, especially one that has her whole life in front of her.

I get you guys are talkin older female but it’s more complicated than putting a little test in her ass:eek::rolleyes:

Hey, I'm not saying there is anything wrong with taking test as a woman, I just don't want to promote misinformation that could be damaging to a novice.

Anyone who thinks that women are obligated to look a certain way is just wrong. And news flash, men get feminizing side effect from AAS (gyno/shrunken balls).

This forum is chocked full of men who want to mansplain to women what they should look like and what they should take, seriously this is one of the most sexist places I have ever known, 90% of our members need to wake the fuck up, it's 2018 (not directed to anyone particular, but if the first thing you think when you see a women not looking like you want her to is, "I don't find that attractive" you are part of the problem, no one is obligated to be attractive to you, no one cares what you find attractive.

That being said, if I was a woman, I wouldn't go over 20-25mg/week test and I would keep it test prop so that it can be dropped fast if necessary. I also wouldn't use test just because it's what my guy friend has available and I wouldn't use it unless I had experience with milder compounds like Var.

Side note: can we please get a little less sexist around here? This isn't directed at this thread necessarily, just in general, I think we could all tone it down a bit and maybe moderate sexism a little more mods?

Side note: can we please get a little less sexist around here? This isn't directed at this thread necessarily, just in general, I think we could all tone it down a bit and maybe moderate sexism a little more mods?

Where is Little Slice when we need him!?

20mg is more appropriate than 35mg, I would start out with 10mg per week.

In terms of negative side effects? Female TRT is most definitely not my area of expertise and I won't pretend that it is but a doc at the clinic I go to said that she has had a large number of female patients on TRT at the dose I mentioned for varying amounts of time (some for years) with very, very few having any negative side effects that necessitated a reduction in dosage...that's about as solid as it gets for anecdotal evidence aside from massive population sizes and it matches with my experience with athletes that those doses are safe and do not cause masculizing symptoms in most females.

In terms of negative side effects? Female TRT is most definitely not my area of expertise and I won't pretend that it is but a doc at the clinic I go to said that she has had a large number of female patients on TRT at the dose I mentioned for varying amounts of time (some for years) with very, very few having any negative side effects that necessitated a reduction in dosage...that's about as solid as it gets for anecdotal evidence aside from massive population sizes and it matches with my experience with athletes that those doses are safe and do not cause masculizing symptoms in most females.

Women have around 10% of the testosterone level of men, 35mg/week will have her 3-5 times that.

Not saying you're wrong and my reference of 35mg was for a competitor. 20mg per week is what I cited for female TRT

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner