over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Females and HGH.

aqrojase

Registered
My mom is overweight by 40lbs and has been begging me to get her on somthing. She knows about my AAS use and was inquiring about hgh from me. I am not too sure of the protocols for females as far as hgh use goes. What side effects are expected for women when they start hgh? Or would it be better if i put her on 50mcg of t3?

My friend's wife are using both Gh and T3. Starts with 1iu. Now she is running 1iu before morning cardio and 1iu before bed. 12.5mcg of T3 EOD. So far Zero sides. Some lean mass gains and a good amount of fat loss.

Thanks a lot! going to possibly put her on that protocol when i get my new kigs in from kami.

Hey no problem. Just need to get her to be a bit more active and give her tips on food and nutrition. Oh, ya and its has an anti-aging properties too. She will look 10yrs younger soon!

I hate to state the obvious, but why is she 40lbs overweight? Is it a matter of not so good eating habits, genetics, illness, or a combination of things?

She's 48 years old with poor eating habits. She was skinny all the way up until she turned 40 then weight start catching up. Had blood work done by doctor and everything is ok..as she was worred that she might have diabetes. Got her on a good meal plan right now and possibly an ECA stack for a a bit. She loves carbs and thats the main problem lol

Hey bro, just wanted to say good luck! Hope it works out. I really wanted to talk to my dad about hrt or even hgh but I know he'd be 100% against it. Plus they don't know about my AAS use. Keep us updated.

Hey no problem. Just need to get her to be a bit more active and give her tips on food and nutrition. Oh, ya and its has an anti-aging properties too. She will look 10yrs younger soon!

I will be placing an order soon...Sounds like it would behoove me to order her a few hundred iu's.:D

Hey bro, just wanted to say good luck! Hope it works out. I really wanted to talk to my dad about hrt or even hgh but I know he'd be 100% against it. Plus they don't know about my AAS use. Keep us updated.

Thanks bro. My dad has been a athlete all his life and is against the use of AAS, but he understands my love for bodybuilding. He would never touch AAS or HGH as he only believes in natural foods. Moms just a little lazy.

2 ius a day is good for fat loss and anti-aging, but what I think your mom really needs is just a good balanced diet and a swift kick off her ass and into the gym.
Also, she should split the dose 1 iu am before fasted cardio and 1iu before bed.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear