over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Females and Superdrol

well i think anavar is women's steroid, it is very mind. if u are a women and willing to use anavar u need to understand that anavar increase muscle mass and decrease fat. Superdrol is the stronger drug in general. For most people it will provide superior muscle fullness, muscle gains, and even strength gains. However, not everyone responds the same, so for that reason sometimes Superdrol is the stronger drug in general. i think anavar is more suitable for women

well i think anavar is women's steroid, it is very mind. if u are a women and willing to use anavar u need to understand that anavar increase muscle mass and decrease fat. Superdrol is the stronger drug in general. For most people it will provide superior muscle fullness, muscle gains, and even strength gains. However, not everyone responds the same, so for that reason sometimes Superdrol is the stronger drug in general. i think anavar is more suitable for women

Any females here have personal experience with superdrol? Or dudes that have had GFs use the compound? I've read that it can be used instead of anavar or winstrol at a lower dose with less chance of virilization. For example 2.5mg or 5mg of superdrol instead of double or triple the dose of anavar. I believe superdrol has a lower androgenic rating than anavar and is more anabolic mg for mg. What are your opinions?

Thanks in advance
Yes, I know this is an old ass post, but let me just tell you! Started out at 2.5mg to start, taking it slow since it's such a harsh compound. Four or five days in I went up to 5mg/day, still felt fine, no difference, really. Upped it to 10mg to start the 3rd week, and holy shit! Never again. Voice deepened, joints were sore as fuck, and terrible acne. Dropped it down to 5mg on week 4, still had all the sides. Long story short, ran a 4 week cycle, and the joint pain was absolutely terrible. I couldn't wait to finish the cycle and get off of it. I think the strength gains were noticeable until the joint pain became an issue. 1/10, do not recommend for any female out there.

Superdraw in low doses is a safe compound for women as far as vertiazation
Yes, I know this is an old ass post, but let me just tell you! Started out at 2.5mg to start, taking it slow since it's such a harsh compound. Four or five days in I went up to 5mg/day, still felt fine, no difference, really. Upped it to 10mg to start the 3rd week, and holy shit! Never again. Voice deepened, joints were sore as fuck, and terrible acne. Dropped it down to 5mg on week 4, still had all the sides. Long story short, ran a 4 week cycle, and the joint pain was absolutely terrible. I couldn't wait to finish the cycle and get off of it. I think the strength gains were noticeable until the joint pain became an issue. 1/10, do not recommend for any female out there.
The problem was you jumped up to 10 mg (which is a male dose) you should have stayed around 1-3.

If a female wanted to run superdrol this how I would recommend to implement it.

NOW I WOULD ONLY THIS RECOMMEND THIS IF THE FEMALE WAS EXPERIENCED

Week 1
1mg per day
Week 2
2mg per day
Week 3
The same as week two

AS A FEMALE YOU COULD HAVE RAN HALF OF THAT AND STILL SEEN GOOD RESULTS

Split into two to three times a day dose.

Superdrol used to be my favorite compound, this last time I ran it it really screwed me up, I WON'T BE RUNNING HERE AGAIN, and my doses went high either personally I'm pretty sure it was a source issue more than the compound in my case.

Superdraw in low doses is a safe compound for women as far as vertiazation
The problem was you jumped up to 10 mg (which is a male dose) you should have stayed around 1-3.

If a female wanted to run superdrol this how I would recommend to implement it.

NOW I WOULD ONLY THIS RECOMMEND THIS IF THE FEMALE WAS EXPERIENCED

Week 1
1mg per day
Week 2
2mg per day
Week 3
The same as week two

AS A FEMALE YOU COULD HAVE RAN HALF OF THAT AND STILL SEEN GOOD RESULTS

Split into two to three times a day dose.

Superdrol used to be my favorite compound, this last time I ran it it really screwed me up, I WON'T BE RUNNING HERE AGAIN, and my doses went high either personally I'm pretty sure it was a source issue more than the compound in my case.
Yes, I'm sure you're right. I'm impatient, which isn't a good thing in this game. I know it all takes time, I was just hoping to speed up the process. I'd definitely try that low of a dose, it's just hard to come by- I've got 10mg tablets, but they're incredibly hard to break. Like I have to push so hard with a knife it just flies across the room and then I have to spend 30 minutes looking for it lol. Def need to swing by a pharmacy and pick up a pill cutter. If I run another cycle I'll update you on the results.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws