over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Females losing there period

Actually the point of the post is men can have babies with HCG if you didn't know that. But I guess that was over your head I can tell you're a newbie at this that is education and bodybuilding. Keep researching though man maybe you'll get better at it.
Yep way over my head. I had no idea hMG+hCG was extremely effective (but not universally so) at restoring fertility (I probably never even wrote about it here on these very forums). Thanks bro, always a treat to learn more.

Yep way over my head. I had no idea hMG+hCG was extremely effective (but not universally so) at restoring fertility (I probably never even wrote about it here on these very forums). Thanks bro, always a treat to learn more.
Glad I could help that's what I'm here for.

Saw that you added: "At least vigorous Steve does his own research and doesn't rely on book knowledge at least it goes in a field and does the work, lab results and reports back is findings. You're all book knowledge you have no experience prove me wrong post up a picture. Oh and you're wrong about estrogen creams especially when estrogen is crushed it can benefit a person that wants to raise their estrogen some. Some of your stuff is decent . good." @Love_to_Bodybuild

Hey no pissing match here bro. You don't want me to post my physique because I am a retired strength athlete and still look better than you, but I give you a lot of credit for having the balls to post your physique man. Look, about VigorousSteve, I think what he does is fuel YouTube's algorithm with silly anecdotal BS that is based on his n=1 FEELZ. I think he's just a small part of a larger problem with the fitpros. I truly hope that you find long-term benefit with exogenous female hormones like progesterone & estradiol, I didn't post that thread to insult you, I posted it to hopefully help you and others. Thank you for some praise on the stuff you were able to agree with bro, I appreciate it. I believe you're a passionate and well-intentioned bro, I have no problem with you at all.

I can't believe someone has just been called a bookworm :D So many things I want to write but there is no point.

OP as Type-IIx posted this is all standard stuff for a woman taking AAS over long periods. Even low doses can have a pronounced effect for female users. Combined with extremely low bodyfat and it's very common and she should have been aware of this before taking avar for so long and getting ready for a bodybuilding show.

Saw that you added: "At least vigorous Steve does his own research and doesn't rely on book knowledge at least it goes in a field and does the work, lab results and reports back is findings. You're all book knowledge you have no experience prove me wrong post up a picture. Oh and you're wrong about estrogen creams especially when estrogen is crushed it can benefit a person that wants to raise their estrogen some. Some of your stuff is decent . good." @Love_to_Bodybuild

Hey no pissing match here bro. You don't want me to post my physique because I am a retired strength athlete and still look better than you, but I give you a lot of credit for having the balls to post your physique man. Look, about VigorousSteve, I think what he does is fuel YouTube's algorithm with silly anecdotal BS that is based on his n=1 FEELZ. I think he's just a small part of a larger problem with the fitpros. I truly hope that you find long-term benefit with exogenous female hormones like progesterone & estradiol, I didn't post that thread to insult you, I posted it to hopefully help you and others. Thank you for some praise on the stuff you were able to agree with bro, I appreciate it. I believe you're a passionate and well-intentioned bro, I have no problem with you at all.
My point is vigiousSteve and yes it's kind of an out there name , has done lab work while on deca only then lab work while on deca , dhea and pregnenolone. I think Moreplates has do labs on estrogen cream and deca only.

I've been looking for lab results for deca solo with estrogen as I may probably do my next off-season cycle and many more possibly at say moderate higher Deca for six weeks then deca 200 mgs a few weeks to a month then moderate higher Deca another six weeks, maybe and that'll be on off-season cycle, three months of moderate higher deca , and a deca cruise dose in between bc I've found last deca cycle deca to trt caused some pretty significant hormonal changes and moods. The reason for deca solo is my hair. I can still attract 18 year olds at I just had a birthday 41, and can easily pass for 31, and they really don't seem to.mind even after they ask about.my age. Unless it's online on a dating profile then I put age maybe ten years younger,as I've found that off the bat online I can tell them later. In person ,they seem more invested in you, and one girl was shocked after over half a year when she asked my age. Most of the employees I work with think Im in my twenties so yes keeping.my hair is important, and deca solo seems to be like the least risky. Now low estrogen sucks it has a whole host of sucky feelings to creaky joints low sex drive feeling not very emotional ly in time with yourself. I have a theory this is why test and EQ causes the anxiety feeling and it's low estrogen and not EQ interacting with gaba. If I can find an estrogen pill I will, I don't know where so for now cream will have to do. I've added quite a bit of muscle this year, since changing my training, adding GH 1 IU, and slin. Jr nats is a lil less than 9 weeks away and Ive been running trt 150 mgs last couple months due to me marching to my drum bit. Is it optimal for a competitive body builder competing for his pro card, fuck no. Sometimes I've even thought stop competing bc the hormonal roller coaster I can see how moody I have been. Been doing cardio and have leaned some. I'll start EQ probably this week and if my hairline seems good and great I'll run it with low dosed test and finasteride . I know in no way imusing the drugs optimal coming into this , I mean nine weeks out and been on true trt and have for two months prior, I bet no one in the body building open class is doing that, but no worries I'm doing it my way. Do you have any dnp writeups or what are your thought on lower doses dnp? Only legit out there I've seen is 250 mgs and that'd be every other day? I think it can be used safely from lots of research and the people that have had bad and severe sides were using 400 plus back to back for days.

I can't believe someone has just been called a bookworm :D So many things I want to write but there is no point.

OP as Type-IIx posted this is all standard stuff for a woman taking AAS over long periods. Even low doses can have a pronounced effect for female users. Combined with extremely low bodyfat and it's very common and she should have been aware of this before taking avar for so long and getting ready for a bodybuilding show.

She is well aware of it and losing her period is exactly what has happened even before she started the anabolics once her bodyfat dropped.
The issue I was wondering about is the recurring of the period , she is very lean to the point that her period would have normally stopped by now with or without drugs , she has been on anavar for extended periods which certainly would have shut her menstrual cycle off , all of this is expected to stop her period.

The issue we are looking at is that less that 2 weeks after stopping anavar her period came back. Despite the extended shut down and very low bodyfat , those two combined should in theory and previous experience prevented her from having a period at least until she gained some weight back and was off the anavar for some time but it did not.

Since I started this thread , her cycle has stopped like a normal menstrual cycle would and she said that it only lasted a couple days longer than normal and she still has not started back on anavar

It just seemed very odd that in her current condition and previous experience that she had a cycle out of nowhere so soon after stopping the low dose anavar

Is she vaccinated? Elephant in the room. A lot of females in my area have been complaining about this exact problem and they are not bodybuilding or taking drugs. My wife and I hear about this every week it seems of another friend or family member. Sometimes the answer stares you in the face. If she’s not vaxxed well then carry on with the conversation, it’s probably the drugs, have a great day :)

Is she vaccinated? Elephant in the room. A lot of females in my area have been complaining about this exact problem and they are not bodybuilding or taking drugs. My wife and I hear about this every week it seems of another friend or family member. Sometimes the answer stares you in the face. If she’s not vaxxed well then carry on with the conversation, it’s probably the drugs, have a great day :)

Nope and this was a concern several other people mentioned , I didn't wanna bring it up here in case it caused an argument.

Nope and this was a concern several other people mentioned , I didn't wanna bring it up here in case it caused an argument.
I hear you bro. But there’s no reason to argue facts that are readily available to anyone. I agree though people think with emotions and facts scare them out of their comfort zone. I actually enjoy watching that self destruction but that’s because I’m an asshole that don’t give a fuck lol. Carry on bro, I hope your friend ends up ok

My point is vigiousSteve and yes it's kind of an out there name , has done lab work while on deca only then lab work while on deca , dhea and pregnenolone. I think Moreplates has do labs on estrogen cream and deca only.

I've been looking for lab results for deca solo with estrogen as I may probably do my next off-season cycle and many more possibly at say moderate higher Deca for six weeks then deca 200 mgs a few weeks to a month then moderate higher Deca another six weeks, maybe and that'll be on off-season cycle, three months of moderate higher deca , and a deca cruise dose in between bc I've found last deca cycle deca to trt caused some pretty significant hormonal changes and moods. The reason for deca solo is my hair. I can still attract 18 year olds at I just had a birthday 41, and can easily pass for 31, and they really don't seem to.mind even after they ask about.my age. Unless it's online on a dating profile then I put age maybe ten years younger,as I've found that off the bat online I can tell them later. In person ,they seem more invested in you, and one girl was shocked after over half a year when she asked my age. Most of the employees I work with think Im in my twenties so yes keeping.my hair is important, and deca solo seems to be like the least risky. Now low estrogen sucks it has a whole host of sucky feelings to creaky joints low sex drive feeling not very emotional ly in time with yourself. I have a theory this is why test and EQ causes the anxiety feeling and it's low estrogen and not EQ interacting with gaba. If I can find an estrogen pill I will, I don't know where so for now cream will have to do. I've added quite a bit of muscle this year, since changing my training, adding GH 1 IU, and slin. Jr nats is a lil less than 9 weeks away and Ive been running trt 150 mgs last couple months due to me marching to my drum bit. Is it optimal for a competitive body builder competing for his pro card, fuck no. Sometimes I've even thought stop competing bc the hormonal roller coaster I can see how moody I have been. Been doing cardio and have leaned some. I'll start EQ probably this week and if my hairline seems good and great I'll run it with low dosed test and finasteride . I know in no way imusing the drugs optimal coming into this , I mean nine weeks out and been on true trt and have for two months prior, I bet no one in the body building open class is doing that, but no worries I'm doing it my way. Do you have any dnp writeups or what are your thought on lower doses dnp? Only legit out there I've seen is 250 mgs and that'd be every other day? I think it can be used safely from lots of research and the people that have had bad and severe sides were using 400 plus back to back for days.
Sure, exogenous DHEA (e.g., sulfate) dose-dependently raises E2 in men. Knock yourself out with it, it's better than taking exogenous E2 (but unnecessary with correct androgen dosing).

WRT DNP, I haven't posted about it much. I know its mechanism(s) of action, optimal dosing, a few good studies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws