over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Females taking tren.?!?!

have you guys ever been with a chick who takes shit? im on the fence but those clits are something else. looks like cauliflower i ate a girl out and she gave me heartburn i had to go home to take tums it was so bad.

Just think about how moody us guys get on Tren........now imagine an already psychotic/unstable/bipolar creature (aka a woman) taking Tren..!! It would be terrible
lol I know you're joking BUT

Women are tremendously more stable in my experience than men. Their pain tolerance and their fortitude and their work ethic is higher than men's in general. Maybe this is a cultural thing. Women in the South are hardcore.

It definitely crosses cultures though. So many pictures and paintings of historical scenes with the women working their fucking asses off while the men lay around in the shade :)

Recently I've been hearing about serval women that use tren during there contest prep because it gives great results with less sides than more common drugs like higher dose anavar , Primobolan and winstrol.

I can't get my head around how that would be possible but I'm sure some of the much smarter guys her might know how that might be possible , if it is.

Tren 100% doesn't give less sides in women. As some have mentioned the dose can be an extremely important factor. A girl may be comparing 200mg per week of one compound to 5mg tren a daily for example. There are things that we consider very "strong" that are surpringsly ok for some women with sdrol being a prime example. Although fact is all aas have the potential to change women (virilization) and that includes the most "mild" and widely used such as avar, winny and primo. Even very low doses of winny can be really bad for woman but many still consider it on the list of things that should be fine to take.

A low dose of tren could cause major virilization. Whilst it's use is rare I am sure it's much more common than many think. Although that's no surprise if you just look at some of the competitors. I have heard stories about some women even taking large doses of tren. Look at even the bikini competitors today and some of them show clear signs of virilization. I am sure many/some of the female bb's and physique competitors have tried tren at some point. I have heard stories of bikini competitors being on big stacks of various compounds (no tren though). Personally I think the most a bikini competitor (top level) should need is some avar and fat burners. Many obviously use winny for that end look as well. Many will say nothing is needed for them and I 100% understand but I am just being realistic as they are all using stuff and to win big shows it's 100% needed these days.

Now for the big girls they obviously need more stuff and it's up to them what they are willing to risk to attain the look they desire. For many it's literally a case of taking just enough to build the body they require without basically looking like a bloke but for many they cross that line. I think for many (even their bf's/husbands too) are that caught up in attaining results they don't see the changes as much as an outsider looking in. It all got out of hand and it's definitely not as good look. Even some of the girls who are more careful and use low doses but gradually build up are looking like blokes to be blunt. Those girls can somewhat reverse things (slightly) but for many they go too far and end up looking and sounding like a male and when they stop training as much it looks even worse.

Apart from girls who want to be freaky I think most women should stay away from AAS but they can make good use of other non sex hormonal aids. Now some wanting a certain look and who want to try something I would always recommend to start with 5mg avar only. Then 2nd cycle try 10mg and so on. I don't think anyone should need more than 20mg avar. This is for girls who want to look exceptional. The problem is just like with men you try one thing and want to try a 2nd and a 3rd but the problem for women these hormones aren't something you should play/experiment with.

Female having the tren sweats would be a total turn off. “Fina Fuck” sessions are alway fun though

I believe Tren has a TI (Theraputic Index) of 500/500.
Meaning, its 5x as androgenic as Testosterone (and 5x as anabolic as well).
So extremely androgenic, will cause 5x the virilization of test.

first few weeks of a chick on tren would be HOT:love: I bet!
when my wife used to cycle test for libido and energy, we LOVED how it made her horny and BIG orgasims and tbh her clit getting lil enlarged was pretty hot too.
soooo, if tren is stronger than test I bet for a few weeks the woman would be horned up! but masculine side effects are nearly certain after time w tren i'd assume
-F2S
What ester and amount did she use weekly?

lol I know you're joking BUT

Women are tremendously more stable in my experience than men. Their pain tolerance and their fortitude and their work ethic is higher than men's in general. Maybe this is a cultural thing. Women in the South are hardcore.

It definitely crosses cultures though. So many pictures and paintings of historical scenes with the women working their fucking asses off while the men lay around in the shade :)
The pain tolerance thing is a literal meme females have shit pain/discomfort tolerance. The only thing more uncomfortable to them than pain/discomfort is daddy issues which is usually why females in the south try to learn to shoot work on cars etc to impress daddy.

I've known girls who have used it. If you were on the forums in the earlier 2000's for about 5-10 years after, many used to post their protocols and stuff openly at times. Personally, for a very very large percentage of females, i'd say it just isn't a good option. However, if you are a top competitor, and you are in final weeks of prep, then it will definately make a difference. I agree with Kaladryn on this one, dosage and individual response will make all the difference. Microdosing can make a huge difference, though you really have to trust your source/chemist in being accurate on their final product.

After female bodybuilding took a hit, i haven't seen as many women post about using it (not saying it isn't still used). The crowd of women I knew on the forums 'back then,' have all pretty much retired...from competing and the boards.

If a female is not competing, or if the have great response as a lower level competitor, I feel the usual low HGH with the tried and trues of either Anavar, winstrol, primo, eq, and npp to a degree, will be best...and based of their own response and trials. Obviously, if you need higher doses as a female at a lower level of competitiveness, it might be better to just throw in the towel imo, unless you don't mind the sides.

But to answer the question directly...there were many females whom used tren back in the day at very low doses. I think some used 'moderate' doses...but good luck finding any of this online these days.

I can't speak for modern day competitors...or everybody;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131