over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fender bender

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Wondering if anyone has experience on something like this. At work I bumped into a co worker vehicle. Only knocked her tag off and a small scrape. My car got a nice size dent. 500 about to fix

Have her My number told her I'd take care of it, figure 200 or less. Get a text it was going to be more she submitted to insurance asked for mine so I sent.

Will her insurance fix hers? I should pay her the deductible?

Or do I report it to mine and they fix hers and I pay ...my ( not her) deductible?

If it goes through mine and I get a deductible charge, should I just have them fix mine too? Basically double dip?

I wasn't got to get mine fixed but if I gotta pay a deductible to get hers fixed mind as well get mine fixed too if it costs no additional?

Your insurance will pay for hers and you'll have to pay your deductible for yours and your insurance will probably go up. That's today's world unfortunately 😕

Your insurance will pay for hers and you'll have to pay your deductible for yours and your insurance will probably go up. That's today's world unfortunately 😕
Damn. So essentially, since she chose to use insurance rather than let me pay her to get it repaired at Goodyear....I am going to get hit with my deductible?

So in that case, I should just have mine fixed too since it won't cost me anymore...as the deductible is being paid?

So no benefit or savings if I don't get mine fixed I assume?

Thank you. They raise it anyway each year I think I'm up to 120 a month:(

You did the right thing. Thats why everyone has insurance.

I think both cars get quotes on damage. If the total is $2000 (random number) and your deductible is $500 then the insurance company may give you a check for $1500. Some garages then can figure how to get the job done for that amount and then you are not out anything and both cars get fixed. At least I think that's what happened when I got in a small accident that was technically my fault.

Your insurance should cover her costs without hitting you for your deductible generally, or at least I don't recall ever paying a deductible for the one fender bender I got into. I'm usually the one getting hit by assholes on the road. Latest one was a hit and run while I was in Nashville, caught in on the Ring camera and everything, but of course the dick was driving a jeep with no plates and took out the entire side of my parked car on a side street and just took off. That was fun.

Ended up with $13K in damage in that case, insurance gave a check for that minus my deductible, but my buddy owns a body shop and they cover your deductible for you which is awesome. Not sure if you know any shop owners nearby that offer something similar.

Your insurance will pay everything except your deductible. And you insurance may go up or not. Depends on your company and policy. I have been hit a few times. That is just how insurance works. Pretty much the same for home insurance as well.

For her car: Your insurance company will pay to fix her vehicle and you will have no deductible to pay. Your insurance rates may go up since you are at fault for the accident.

Your car: If you choose to get it fixed through your insurance and you have collision coverage. You will pay whatever your deductible is under your collision coverage.

For her car: Your insurance company will pay to fix her vehicle and you will have no deductible to pay. Your insurance rates may go up since you are at fault for the accident.

Your car: If you choose to get it fixed through your insurance and you have collision coverage. You will pay whatever your deductible is under your collision coverage.
Thank you exactly what I was wondering.

For resale value, I assume now that she reported it, my vehicle is now an accident car in Carfax? So me having it repaired and paying the $500 deductable won't further depreciate it?

For resale value, I assume now that she reported it, my vehicle is now an accident car in Carfax? So me having it repaired and paying the $500 deductable won't further depreciate it?
You said it was $500 to fix - your deductible is almost guaranteed to be at least $500. I will let you figure out the rest. I know it will take a while, but I bet after a while you get there!

You said it was $500 to fix - your deductible is almost guaranteed to be at least $500. I will let you figure out the rest. I know it will take a while, but I bet after a while you get there!
Deductible is 500. Haven't got an official estimate .

Yep, once insurance is involved it’s reported to CarFax.

On the plus side be glad you’re not in Louisiana. You’d be sued as well. You wouldn’t personally have to pay anything, but your insurance company would and your policy would definitely go up.

People know they can sue easily down here and collect a quick $15-20k just for going to the doctor. Doesn’t matter if you were only idling during the accident.

Cage

On the plus side be glad you’re not in Louisiana. You’d be sued as well. You wouldn’t personally have to pay anything, but your insurance company would and your policy would definitely go up.

People know they can sue easily down here and collect a quick $15-20k just for going to the doctor. Doesn’t matter if you were only idling during the accident.

Cage
Thank god her vehicle was parked, this woman would be someone who sues for sure.

Thank god her vehicle was parked, this woman would be someone who sues for sure.
Absolutely. The moment she called insurance tells you everything about her. If what you described is correct and it’s minor, the two of you take care of it and that’s it. Too late now, chick fucked you

Absolutely. The moment she called insurance tells you everything about her. If what you described is correct and it’s minor, the two of you take care of it and that’s it. Too late now, chick fucked you
Yup. Crazy thing is at work she has a shit job but I've always went out of my way to be nice to her although I've only come across her a few times. I just try and be nice to everyone at work for professional reasons. I apologized to her for the damage and wasting her time, then she does this. Oh well...she probably doesn't have many years left, has a shit job, guess she's just miserable. Not even gonna worry about it, spend a little less on food to get it back lol.

Cage
I was just thinking the same thing. She could have gotten Gordon on the case and run up the max payout. Shady injury attorneys

Wondering if anyone has experience on something like this. At work I bumped into a co worker vehicle. Only knocked her tag off and a small scrape. My car got a nice size dent. 500 about to fix

Have her My number told her I'd take care of it, figure 200 or less. Get a text it was going to be more she submitted to insurance asked for mine so I sent.

Will her insurance fix hers? I should pay her the deductible?

Or do I report it to mine and they fix hers and I pay ...my ( not her) deductible?

If it goes through mine and I get a deductible charge, should I just have them fix mine too? Basically double dip?

I wasn't got to get mine fixed but if I gotta pay a deductible to get hers fixed mind as well get mine fixed too if it costs no additional?

Is this your very first insurance claim? I think you said your were in your late 30’s, if so that’s damn impressive!

if you know a bodyshop owner, you can run a racket this way and cash out
had a chiropractor and bodyshop all working together lol.....insurance claims

my guy tell me anytime you or anyone you know get into an accident immediately call me.
I WILL GET YOU PAYED. lol it is what it is

Last car accident i got TLC 6 months 3x per week chiro full visits and a chunk change in pocket :)

Is this your very first insurance claim? I think you said your were in your late 30’s, if so that’s damn impressive!
right. I feel like a parent answering this question. I also feel like he's an anomaly! lol. but he's a good dude who needs help, so lets help our community always.

First that was Minor damage that could have been handled without a claim. Other accidents were not at fault or totalled vehicle.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear