over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ferilty PCT

Dopamin

Registered
in 2 weeks,i will stop using all kind of steroids for a longer time to getting my ferility back.i am not sure,but i think i am acutally infertile

i never used large amount of steroids,but i have been taking them for the last 5-6 years with 2 times getting of for 3 months mostly testosteronpropionat and drostanolon propionat
never run deca,tren

i will run 300-400IU HCG with 75IUHMG 3 times a week with 20mg of Tamoxifen and 2 times 50mg Clomid a week
my question is do i need an aromatase inhibitor like ades or exemestan?

i dont wont use letro in the pct,it kills my libido

Why not try out Dr. G's Protocol...

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/1240724-post147.html

"I have addressed the PCT a few times along with triptorelin use in previous questions but i will address it again since it is an important topics. Triptorelin can only bring you back to what your body can produce naturally at max for your current age, health etc. Triptorelin should be used 100mcg SQ, after the last longest acting AAS is out of your system the same way you would start your normal PCT. I do not use HCG at all for this purpose. No do i recommend AI's for PCT. My three drugs of choice are triptorelin, toremifene, and clomid. So 100mcg of triptorelin after all AAS has cleared out then tore for 100mg daily for (split am/pm) for two weeks, then 75-50mg (split am/pm) for 3rd week and 25mg once a day for week #4. For clomid, i recommend 50mg twice a day for two weeks and then 50mg once a day for 3rd and 4th week. Then you wait a full 30 days and then check your total test and estradiol. If your test is over 500ish then you are good, if less you need TRT. End of the story. You can either make it with that regiment or you cant. I do not recommend taking triptorelin for life or to take clomid indefinitely. It is much safer and cheaper to just get on TRT if your body is incapable of making enough test."

i never used triptorelin

i read some where taht you can kill your testosteron production for ever with triptorelin

i never used triptorelin

i read some where taht you can kill your testosteron production for ever with triptorelin

That is ABSOLUTE BS. And doses that are used to chemically castrate men with prostate cancer is about 35 times higher than what a steroid user uses and be given to them for multiple months, so ya, why people keep saying this garbage is beyond me.

Doses a roid user uses

100mcg(0.10mg) one time

Doses for chemical castration for men with prostate cancer

3,750mcg(3.75mg) once a month for how ever many months they need to.

nice to know

did you ever used triptorelin?

Nope but have had up to 6 guys that I personally know(actually bought and gave it to them) that used it as their only drug for a PCT, all loved it and said it was the best PCT they ever went through.

in 2 weeks,i will stop using all kind of steroids for a longer time to getting my ferility back.i am not sure,but i think i am acutally infertile

i never used large amount of steroids,but i have been taking them for the last 5-6 years with 2 times getting of for 3 months mostly testosteronpropionat and drostanolon propionat
never run deca,tren

i will run 300-400IU HCG with 75IUHMG 3 times a week with 20mg of Tamoxifen and 2 times 50mg Clomid a week
my question is do i need an aromatase inhibitor like ades or exemestan?

i dont wont use letro in the pct,it kills my libido

Did it work for you? Were you able to produce viable sperm to have a child?

i didnt used HMG because i had no source to get it

but my docter prescribed my Triptorelin

i gave one shoot last friday and my balls are bake in life

also my sperm count has doubled

now i use some herbal stuff speman and tentex royal
my doc told me to not use any clom or tamox

he told me after stopping antiestrogens my bodys test productin will drop again

if you have a source for hmg and hcg and you dont want to quit steroids i am pretty shure that hmg and hcg together will make your balls produce viable sperm

i didnt used HMG because i had no source to get it

but my docter prescribed my Triptorelin

i gave one shoot last friday and my balls are bake in life

also my sperm count has doubled

now i use some herbal stuff speman and tentex royal
my doc told me to not use any clom or tamox

he told me after stopping antiestrogens my bodys test productin will drop again

if you have a source for hmg and hcg and you dont want to quit steroids i am pretty shure that hmg and hcg together will make your balls produce viable sperm

Thanks for sharing. My sperm count report said no viable sperm. LH and FSH were very low. I tried hcg and hmg while on trt and off for a little over month. Couldn't hang any longer, felt horrible and gave up. Might give it another try sometime soon.

I didn't understand what you meant by... "my balls are bake in life." Did you mean... hating life, as in experiencing pain???

Thanks for sharing. My sperm count report said no viable sperm. LH and FSH were very low. I tried hcg and hmg while on trt and off for a little over month. Couldn't hang any longer, felt horrible and gave up. Might give it another try sometime soon.

I didn't understand what you meant by... "my balls are bake in life." Did you mean... hating life, as in experiencing pain???

after injection of triptorelin my balls growed
i had also pain in my balls

but it disapeared after 3 days

first i thought,triptorelin heped me for recorvering but 4 day for after injection i felt terrible had almost no libido

You need clomid and novla. HCG will bring your balls back but won't make your pituitary pump out LH to keep your nuts working once you stop the HCG.

i run now hcg and clomid without nolvadey

3 times a week 750 IU HCG with 0.25 arimidex
3 times a week clomid

i not sure,but will HCG inhibit/supress bodys FSH production?
i use clomid and hope my galnds will produce some FSH during HCG regime

You need clomid and novla. HCG will bring your balls back but won't make your pituitary pump out LH to keep your nuts working once you stop the HCG.

Amazes me me how knowledgeable some of you guys are. I kept telling the fertility doc to write me a script for clomid and even emailed him links to try to convince. He just kept saying he didn't think it would work and to keep trying the hcg. :banghead: Won't be using him again. Thanks for your input simplyhuge.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131