over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feroce- good cycle protocol

Yeah Seth is an awesome guy

I do like him talking about coming off.. now I'll never come " off " but run t rt dose .. after all at 50 I'm not going to produce shit afterwards. And I can tell ya from experience that running 175 to 200 mgs of test for three months you don't lose much in size or strength.. so don't be afraid to drop to t rt guys. It's not as bad as you think and you'll feel much better.. the old ironager theme if " same time off as on " won't hurt ya in the least..

Pretty basic. Big test/deca/dbol guy. Thinks 250-300 tren is sweet spot...etc.

I like it when these pros do this type of stuff. Good for them.

Yes, bread and butter type of cycle. Actually pretty close to what Dorian mentioned he took.

probably what most pros did to get their size in the beginning.

I do like him talking about coming off.. now I'll never come " off " but run t rt dose .. after all at 50 I'm not going to produce shit afterwards. And I can tell ya from experience that running 175 to 200 mgs of test for three months you don't lose much in size or strength.. so don't be afraid to drop to t rt guys. It's not as bad as you think and you'll feel much better.. the old ironager theme if " same time off as on " won't hurt ya in the least..

yeah, but does it help gains???

Do I know other pros who go off ?

Yes

Do I go off ?

No

lol I like him

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

yeah, but does it help gains???

Truthfully? No... you remain in a holding pattern.. I can maintain my gains for quite a bit on trt.. but yoh are taking away the super sauce.. the gasoline.. but you can hold most of the gains.. now does that make the anabolic much better when you go on ? In a way yes.. I find I'm much more receptive to the sauce when back on.. but we know that after the initial phase of a cycles you get stagnant.. at least I do.. so essentially I'm taking gear and not getting much out of it . . But if we are talking weighing health with gains then one should drop to t rt at the very least and remain as long as possible.. a few coaches/ gurus have their guys drop to 300mgs with a little hgh or slIn for their off season ( fairly long periods
) .. now 300 mgs of test with hgh and sl In is a cruise more than t rt but you all get the point..

Both valid questions. To me, the negative health consequences and the feeling of going completely off makes it not worth it to me.

True but if the doses are t rt doses then I consider that off for all intensive purposes.. but I never come off t rt as there is no way I'm recovering my test levels.. not after this long and at 50.. I'd be a eunuch..

I'm on trt but a little heavy at 250mg, and holding my gains good 5 weeks after a test deca cycle. I have under 50 TT naturally and don't even feel like moving (47 yr old) so there's no reason to come off completely, maybe even harmful. I'm thinking of going to my old trt dose of 200mg EW. A lot of BBrs use 150-175mg test EW for TRT. But since I'm on trt and never rely on natural testosterone, time on = time off (3 mos on, 3 mos off). I tell you what he sure got me wanting to take some tren a!!! [emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Where has Seth been? Last show I remember he had a bad reaction to something he put on his skin to bring out the veins and it made him hold water. I haven't heard much about him since.

I found it interesting that he doesn't use an ai for estrogen, just nolvadex. I believe him about the test 800 - 1200 mg he claims to use.

Anyone try nolvadex as only thing for estrogen control? That's definitely an old school approach .

I think he claimed 30-40 mg nolvadex a day.

I found it interesting that he doesn't use an ai for estrogen, just nolvadex. I believe him about the test 800 - 1200 mg he claims to use.

Anyone try nolvadex as only thing for estrogen control? That's definitely an old school approach .

I know many who have. You would think it would help with gyno but not overall estrogen levels (like an AI) as it acts as an agonist of the estrogen receptor in certain tissues. Although looking at my blood work on nolva only with relatively high test it definitely seems to be more antagonistic than agonistic in effect. I only ever use 20-10mg tamoxifen/nolvadex daily.

I know many who have. You would think it would help with gyno but not overall estrogen levels (like an AI) as it acts as an agonist of the estrogen receptor in certain tissues. Although looking at my blood work on nolva only with relatively high test it definitely seems to be more antagonistic than agonistic in effect. I only ever use 20-10mg tamoxifen/nolvadex daily.

Yes.. Actually I posted a study a few weeks ago that showed that nolvadex metabolites were aromatase inhibitors.. Not just blockers., . Very similar to AROMASIN and arimidex in being a aromatase inhibitor.. In its metabolites anyway.. My only concern is seeing the term carcinogenic in its side effects :( I saw that and went the other way..lol.. Not saying it's anything to worry about but ...

No he said 20mg nolva EOD or if feel e2 sides flare up go to 20mg ED till they subside. I am going to use it and arom too with 750mg test and 400-500mg deca, at 10mg nolva ED and 12.5mg arom either ED or EOD. I had a gyno lump come up last time at these doses but took care of it with nolva and letro. Want to avoid crashing e2 again, but it worked fast.

Also, will be doing dbol 30-40mg ED weeks 1-4 and 9-12 so all the more reason for prevention. Winter bulk!

Last edited:

That's exactly what BigA recommends in his "For Beginners" thread. Yes, it's a bit old school but I'm sure plenty still do it.

That's exactly what BigA recommends in his "For Beginners" thread. Yes, it's a bit old school but I'm sure plenty still do it.

IMO, Nolvadex is not used enough.

Combining Nolvadex and Armidex is best bet for those with pre-exisisting gyno.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131