over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fertility on test

When you use exogenous Testosterone your body will shut down its own production.

I was pretty much shooting blanks. Was only on 250 test. Got my swimmers checked. I was low. Then I did 1000 iu hcg per day for like 3 weeks maybe for and I now have a beautiful baby girl! Hcg works!
We’re you still running gear ? Ya that’s pretty impressive and you ran no hmg correct ? I’ve heard of guys running 3 grams of gear and they got there girl’s pregnant but with something like 5000iu hcg eod , 75iu hmg eod opposite day’s running hcg and hmg , also clomid at 50mg daily , now if you can’t get your girl pregnant on that protocol nothing will work lol , 1000iu hcg only Ed is pretty mild fertility protocol but dam glad it worked for you , congrats bro

2 of my kids were conceived while taking AAS and HCG. Tried for a year with no HCG and couldn’t get it to take.
2 months on HCG and we were good to go. 20yrs and 17yrs ago.

2 of my kids were conceived while taking AAS and HCG. Tried for a year with no HCG and couldn’t get it to take.
My kids in the early 2000s all conceived while I was taking crazy amounts of tren, 1-test, whatever was available on Jet Lis raw list. No HCG. All proven to be mine through courts.
Had a miscarriage while taking trest.. but who knows if the child was mine.. so there's that.

My son was conceived while on test around 250mg and 25 mg proviron. Did hcg and hmg. If doing hmg and hcg you don’t really need to come off in my opinion. Good thing I didn’t wait as the prices of hmg and hcg seem to have gone way up in the last year.

Interesting topic! I’ve always thought it wasn’t possible while taking exogenous test since your natural production gets shut down. Obviously there are other ways to produce/aid in “fertilization”. That thinking led to me getting off and having a lil boy about 9 years ago. But that thinking has also led to a reckless number of “dumps” in chicks cause I thought “ I can’t get this girl pregnant, so I don’t need to worry…..”

I’m no scientist by any means so I would love to get clarification/confirmation on this topic from a knowledgeable person. At least for my own sanity 🤪 from all these replies it looks like I’ve been bein dumb af!

Congrats to all the Bro’s that have kids! Happy for you guys💪🏼

My son was conceived while on test around 250mg and 25 mg proviron. Did hcg and hmg. If doing hmg and hcg you don’t really need to come off in my opinion. Good thing I didn’t wait as the prices of hmg and hcg seem to have gone way up in the last year.
Wow so hcg and hmg is that powerful you think that there is no need to come off as long as you run them both ? Do you remember what doses of hcg and hmg you ran at that time ? Like I said I new a guy running 3 grams total and got his girl pregnant, but it was a massive protocol in my opinion, 5000iu hcg eod , 75iu hmg eod and clomid 50mg Ed , but I’m wondering is that much needed ? what’s the perfect protocol I wonder , I think I would try hcg and clomid first no hmg just to see if it would work for me

How long did you come off for before she got pregnant? Also did you run any fertility protocols?
I dropped down to 200 mg/wk test for about 4 months. Then I went completely off for I want to say close to another 4 months when she got pregnant. No protocol other than stopping the gear. That was after nearly 8 years of blasting & cruising. (Blasting more than I should tbh)

I dropped down to 200 mg/wk test for about 4 months. Then I went completely off for I want to say close to another 4 months when she got pregnant. No protocol other than stopping the gear. That was after nearly 8 years of blasting & cruising. (Blasting more than I should tbh)
I forgot that I did do PCT but nothing for regaining fertility in particular.

Do you remember what dose of hcg you ran at the time ?

My wife and I had our first son 3 months ago, tried for a bit on trt + 5000iu HCG & 75mg HMG for like 7 months. Decided to hop back on cycle and 2 months later she got pregnant. Cycle + fertility protocol was it for us.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131