over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fertility program success on TRT

Interesting reads.. thanks for posting... reading everyone's posts gives me a little hope but looks like it's going to be a few months ride at least. A few years ago I was producing nothing.. not even any dead ones.. so looks like it's going to be a complete change if it does happen.....0 to 5 mil lol. will have to try getting back on trt (15 mg daily) and feel like a human being again. Not familiar at all with hmg...have to give it a shot. Hcg has done nothing for atrophy which made me suspect its legitimacy...so swapped and still nothing. Perhaps ill wait a few more weeks before labs.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Professional Muscle mobile app

I was running...

600mg test
400mg EQ
300mg Tren
50mg var

I honestly thought that I was sterile because before my fiancé, I never got anyone else pregnant. But I guess we did it when she was ovulating unplanned which led to her becoming pregnant.

That being said I know plenty of others that have conceived on cycle as well, my one buddy had all 3 of his kids on cycle. My soon to be brother in law also conceived his child on a full blown cycle during a prep. Skip Hill also conceived his youngest daughter while on a cycle for three years straight.

If I do have difficulties in the future, Mike Arnold put his protocol out there that I would most likely follow which is: Mon/Wed/Fri: HMG @ 75 iu
Tues/Thurs/Sat: HCG @ 2,000

See but cycling is different. It’s not long enough to kill off all sperm production. And I’ll bet you most anything a lot of these guys were using HCG. If you’re on long term TRT and not cycling and restarting, just long and steady TRT, with no HCG, 99-1 you’ll be firing blanks. Cycling for 8-12 weeks, even multiple times per year and you’ll still have decent sperm counts most likely. But yeah, I’m sure a few guys out there on long term TRT with no HCG or clomid have gotten a woman pregnant. But in all my research of things, it’s rare. It’s about like the odds of a woman who has an IUD or is on the pill getting pregnant. It happens but it’s rare. 99% if guys on say TRT for over a year will have counts less than 1 million. and that makes it damn near impossible with inseminatiin techniques. Also injections seems to kill off sperm production more than gels.

I think you missed my original post where I stated that I have been blasting and cruising for 4 years. So basically I have not come off anything for that period of time. And when I did conceive, I was not on TRT but on a cycle. I conceived back in January.

My buddy and brother in law and myself were not using hcg. And my buddy conceived all 3 of his kids while blasting and cruising. Which is why I am saying to not just assume you are sterile and instead go find out as it’s not always so black and white.

Also I saw a video by John meadows friend, Dr. Eric Serrano, and he basically said that one should not use hcg while on cycle as it defeats the main purpose.

I will deff get my sperm checked prior to trying to conceive in the future to see where it stands while being on TRT.

See but cycling is different. It’s not long enough to kill off all sperm production. And I’ll bet you most anything a lot of these guys were using HCG. If you’re on long term TRT and not cycling and restarting, just long and steady TRT, with no HCG, 99-1 you’ll be firing blanks. Cycling for 8-12 weeks, even multiple times per year and you’ll still have decent sperm counts most likely. But yeah, I’m sure a few guys out there on long term TRT with no HCG or clomid have gotten a woman pregnant. But in all my research of things, it’s rare. It’s about like the odds of a woman who has an IUD or is on the pill getting pregnant. It happens but it’s rare. 99% if guys on say TRT for over a year will have counts less than 1 million. and that makes it damn near impossible with inseminatiin techniques. Also injections seems to kill off sperm production more than gels.

Bostin Lloyd conceived his child using mike Arnold’s fertility protocol on cycle or TRT and then leaked it to the public. Seems the difference maker is high dose hcg with hmg.

Interesting reads.. thanks for posting... reading everyone's posts gives me a little hope but looks like it's going to be a few months ride at least. A few years ago I was producing nothing.. not even any dead ones.. so looks like it's going to be a complete change if it does happen.....0 to 5 mil lol. will have to try getting back on trt (15 mg daily) and feel like a human being again. Not familiar at all with hmg...have to give it a shot. Hcg has done nothing for atrophy which made me suspect its legitimacy...so swapped and still nothing. Perhaps ill wait a few more weeks before labs.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Professional Muscle mobile app

I think you missed my original post where I stated that I have been blasting and cruising for 4 years. So basically I have not come off anything for that period of time. And when I did conceive, I was not on TRT but on a cycle. I conceived back in January.

My buddy and brother in law and myself were not using hcg. And my buddy conceived all 3 of his kids while blasting and cruising. Which is why I am saying to not just assume you are sterile and instead go find out as it’s not always so black and white.

Also I saw a video by John meadows friend, Dr. Eric Serrano, and he basically said that one should not use hcg while on cycle as it defeats the main purpose.

I will deff get my sperm checked prior to trying to conceive in the future to see where it stands while being on TRT.

One thing I always have wondered, is let’s say you’re on TRT for a year you go in and have a sperm count done and it’s basically nil. I wonder if it will typically stay that Way, or if it can fluctuate.

Bostin Lloyd conceived his child using mike Arnold’s fertility protocol on cycle or TRT and then leaked it to the public. Seems the difference maker is high dose hcg with hmg.

I included a bunch of different drugs in my protocol, just to cover all the bases, but in reality HCG and HMG, or even better HCG and FSH, is probably all you need.

HCG is a longer-acting analogue for LH (luteinizing hormone), so replaces what naturally-produced LH would normally do, stimulating the Leydig cells in the testicles to produce high amount of intra-testicular testosterone, necessary for optimal sperm production.

The other necessary factor in producing sperm is FSH (follicle stimulating hormone), which stimulates the Sertoli cells (80% of the mass of the testicles) to produce and mature sperm.

Both FSH and LH (or HCG) are necessary for optimal sperm production.

HMG (human menopausal gonadotropin) is a bit of a tricky drug, because it contains both FSH and LH. This would seem perfect for sperm production, but there are not high enough levels of LH in HMG to obtain high enough levels of intra-testicular testosterone for optimal sperm production. That's why fertility programs always includes HCG along with the HMG, so that both the Leydig cells and the Sertoli cells will be optimally stimulated to produce as much sperm as possible.

An even better option than HMG is to take FSH along with the HCG, but it is very hard to get FSH and it is usually very expensive. I had to buy my wife's FSH for our IVF cycle, and a 900iu pen of Gonal-F cost me $714 with a big discount from the pharmacy, usually the 900iu pens cost over $2000.

But just yesterday, I was finally able to convince my fertility doctor to prescribe me FSH from Empower Pharmacy in Texas. A 1200iu vial of FSH only cost me $325, which is the lowest priced FSH anywhere in America. I also get my HCG prescribed from Empower, and 50,000iu of HCG only costs me $250 from them. So with overnight shipping with cold packs, my total for 1200iu FSH and 50,000iu HCG was only $615. This is the greatest bargain you will ever find in fertility treatments, and I am ecstatic that my doctor finally agreed to prescribe me FSH from them.

So I would suggest to anybody who is interested in regaining their fertility to try to get their doctor to prescribe them HCG and HMG or FSH.

I was on for over ten years straight. I dropped test down to 200 mg a week. I added every fertility supplement I could think off into my protocol. I also had hcg clomid and provirion in there.

In the morning before work I would jack off into a little cup suck it up with an oral syringe my wife would insert it. At night we had sex. After couple weeks we concieved. I think people get ripped off going to doctors.

Last edited:
I was on for over ten years straight. I dropped test down to 200 mg a week. I added every fertility supplement I could think off into my protocol. I also had hcg clomid and provirion in there.

In the morning before work I would jack off into a little cup suck it up with an oral syringe my wife would insert it. At night we had sex. After couple weeks we concieved. I think people get ripped off going to doctors.

That's dedication right there!

The difference with you, was you used HCG etc. you probably got your counts up to at least a few million and it worked. Had you not done all that, and being on ten years, you probably would be shooting blanks.

I have to agree with you to a certain extent, regarding people getting ripped off going to fertility doctors.

My fertility doctor didn't have any more ideas for me than I had already found out from my own research. He wouldn't prescribe HMG for me because he considers it a "funny drug", despite the mountains of research that prove it is effective. He did prescribe me HCG, Clomid, Letrozole, Test, and ultimately he finally agreed to prescribe FSH for me after I showed him the information I had printed out from Empower Pharmacy. And he was good for ordering blood tests so I could see how my different levels of hormones were doing, and semen analyses so that I could find out how my sperm count was doing.

But the majority of the research and work I did myself, and I bought my own HMG and Proviron from sources here. There's no reason people couldn't do it all themselves, if they are willing to invest the money and capable of doing their own research.

It's similar to TRT: you can go to a doctor, or you can buy your own test and your own bloodwork and do it yourself, if you are intelligent enough to interpret the bloodwork and learn from the example of others.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws