over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fertility protocol?

Reload

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I'm asking for a member here who is having issues getting his wife pregnant. Says his low to zero sperm count is due to long term AAS use and currently on Androgel (I know:rolleyes:).
I had issues some 12 years ago myself but due to a technique called ICSI was lucky enough to become a dad (x2).
This guy needs a fertility protocol to get his leydig cells functioning again.
He should probably see an Endocrinologist. Anyone here go through something similar and how/what did you take to jack your sperm count up?

My protocol was to get a vasectomy haha

In all seriousness though, has he tried hcg or anything that stimulates LH?

My protocol was to get a vasectomy haha

In all seriousness though, has he tried hcg or anything that stimulates LH?

No idea what he's done previously.
Thanks for the links boxer cam.

:action-sm:action-sm

I'm the guy Reload is referring to, lol.

Was doing gear conservatively once a year @8-10 weeks between 1996-2007. Unfortunately, my last cycle of Sus and Tren was from a local UGL (I had never used anything from a UGL prior but in 2004 that was pretty much the only way to get them) and I'm thinking the tren may have been overdosed because even though I used Clomid pct, I still wasn't feeling the same as my previous pct's. I eventually got on TRT (Androgel) for the past 4-5 years and after unsuccessful attempts about 2 years ago, did a sperm motility test and I have 0% viable sperm.
I have never used HCG or HMG due to availability issues. Thanks for the link to MA's post and hopefully it works for us.

Was doing gear conservatively once a year @8-10 weeks between 1996-2007. Unfortunately, my last cycle of Sus and Tren was from a local UGL (I had never used anything from a UGL prior but in 2004 that was pretty much the only way to get them) and I'm thinking the tren may have been overdosed because even though I used Clomid pct, I still wasn't feeling the same as my previous pct's. I eventually got on TRT (Androgel) for the past 4-5 years and after unsuccessful attempts about 2 years ago, did a sperm motility test and I have 0% viable sperm.
I have never used HCG or HMG due to availability issues. Thanks for the link to MA's post and hopefully it works for us.

Check your PM's

Bostin Loyds fertility protocol has worked well for more then a few people I know. I myself will be trying it within the next couple months. He was on while running the protocol where as I will be completely off and have finished my pct. basically it's
75iu hmg 3x per week
1500iu hcg 3x per week (he used 3x that amount)
Your woman taken clomid during a period of time during her ovulation cycle. They both made a very detailed YouTube video of it. He sells all of the products on his peptide website. I was lucky and had a doctor prescribe the hmg. Definitely not cheap though

M18

After 15 years of on/off aas usage we got pregnant. This is an old school protocol but it worked for me 2 years ago. Right after a show I did;

Hcg 2000iu eod day 1-14
Clomid 300mg day 1. 100mg day 2-14. 50mg day 15-30
Nolvadex 40mg day 1-14. 20mg day 15-30

We conceived within a month or two after day 30.

Is the androgel helping or hurting your fertility? Keep in mind if you use clomid your chance of twins increases exponentially. Good luck

Last edited:
Thanks for all the help guys. I'm only comfortable with a domestic source and I think my biggest hurdle now is finding a physician who will prescribe me the HMG, HCG, Clomid.
This is a separate issue but I did research on the DEA website as well as the Anabolic Steroid Act (as well as the updated addendum for 2004) and none of the above was "illegal" on the list and neither are the peptides like hex, IGF LR3, etc. But I'm thinking as it pertains to HMG/HCG/Clomid it would be illegal because I am obtaining them without a script?

@Growthman I was already on Androgel for about 2-3 years when my physician recommended I take the sperm test. I went clean for 6 months (damn that was challenging) and took the test and the results were infertility zero sperm count and my test dropped back down to below 200. I'm back on the Androgel, test is back up to about 1k

I read Mike Arnold's post that I can still be on Gel while on HMG/HCG so I'm hoping to try that route.

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!!

He's gotta drop all exogenous test, hcg, clomid and wait about 80 days. My friend got a microscope and looked at his sperm weekly. From day 70 with just a few swimmers to day 80 looked like and active ant farm! Crazy how it changed in one week. 80 days of low T AND clomid us miserable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After 15 years of on/off aas usage we got pregnant. This is an old school protocol but it worked for me 2 years ago. Right after a show I did;

Hcg 2000iu eod day 1-14
Clomid 300mg day 1. 100mg day 2-14. 50mg day 15-30
Nolvadex 40mg day 1-14. 20mg day 15-30

We conceived within a month or two after day 30.

Is the androgel helping or hurting your fertility? Keep in mind if you use clomid your chance of twins increases exponentially. Good luck

A male using clomid will have zero impact on the risk of twins, only female usage will. Twins come from a female releasing multiple eggs that get fertilized or a fertilized embryo that divides. The males role is simply to provide 1 sperm for each egg.

Last edited:
Bostin Loyds fertility protocol has worked well for more then a few people I know. I myself will be trying it within the next couple months. He was on while running the protocol where as I will be completely off and have finished my pct. basically it's
75iu hmg 3x per week
1500iu hcg 3x per week (he used 3x that amount)
Your woman taken clomid during a period of time during her ovulation cycle. They both made a very detailed YouTube video of it. He sells all of the products on his peptide website. I was lucky and had a doctor prescribe the hmg. Definitely not cheap though

M18

No offense, but nobody really knows wtf he does. We just no what he says. He changes his tune all the time. And know that he sells products, he is just going to say what sells.

He can talk the talk because he is behind closed doors, nobody knows what is really in his pins he is pushing. Unless you have personally witnessed him inject.

Stick to what is tried and proven, although his fertility stuff isn't outrageous.

No offense, but nobody really knows wtf he does. We just no what he says. He changes his tune all the time. And know that he sells products, he is just going to say what sells.

He can talk the talk because he is behind closed doors, nobody knows what is really in his pins he is pushing. Unless you have personally witnessed him inject.

Stick to what is tried and proven, although his fertility stuff isn't outrageous.

I'm not condoning his gear use or even most of his advise when it comes to AAS use but his fertility protocol isn't anything different from most of what you will find online from people who have had success conceiving. As for his products, I have used his pre workout and his peptides. They are just as good as any of the peptides I've run from other companies. Regardless of his reckless abuse of steroids and his constant trolling of people, his moral compass seems to be fairly solid. He finds a solid company to manufacture the products and slaps the 3cc label on it.

M18

I think some people recommend alternating days of HCG and HMG for something like two weeks. I read where Dave Palumbo said something like that but I have heard it a few different times. I think everybody does it a little different. HMG seems to be a really good addition.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws