over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fertility supplements

I am not trying to pat myself on the back here but Ive seen Palumbo say now in a few of his videos that people have stolen his baby making protocol...and Ive seen other protocols that were exact copies of mine (and I usually just say nothing...no big deal) but im kind of getting a little perturbed lately because its like the 4th time Ive seen Dave say he was the originator of this certain formula.....

I was on this board almost 10 years ago and prior to that on Intense Muscle giving this certain regimen out to people.....and for 99.9% of people it was the first time they ever heard the word Repronex (HMG).....I had studied this part of the equation for years because it was very very important to me that signals always be sent to the HPTA at certain defined times. That comes from the 90's with me. ......just kind of getting irritated of late that I put this in front of alot of people in detail a decade plus ago and Im hearing lately that others who have come up with something in the last few years...are insinuating it was taken from them. Ive been talking about this for over a decade on this board. I was 6 for 6 back then...now its like 21 out of 21 out of people i personally know (including and IFBB pro) and too many to count that I dont know....

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/447428-post37.html

Does it matter if you stay on or go off TRT when you do the protocol? Did all the guys you adviced go off all gear?

In my opinion (and this is just my opinion) you have to go off for this to work optimally if we are talking fertility

I am not trying to pat myself on the back here but Ive seen Palumbo say now in a few of his videos that people have stolen his baby making protocol...and Ive seen other protocols that were exact copies of mine (and I usually just say nothing...no big deal) but im kind of getting a little perturbed lately because its like the 4th time Ive seen Dave say he was the originator of this certain formula.....

I was on this board almost 10 years ago and prior to that on Intense Muscle giving this certain regimen out to people.....and for 99.9% of people it was the first time they ever heard the word Repronex (HMG).....I had studied this part of the equation for years because it was very very important to me that signals always be sent to the HPTA at certain defined times. That comes from the 90's with me. ......just kind of getting irritated of late that I put this in front of alot of people in detail a decade plus ago and Im hearing lately that others who have come up with something in the last few years...are insinuating it was taken from them. Ive been talking about this for over a decade on this board. I was 6 for 6 back then...now its like 21 out of 21 out of people i personally know (including and IFBB pro) and too many to count that I dont know....

yup, I remember well the arguments between you and bobo (I think that was his name) (I think it was on anabolic minds) among other guys who went at you

Yea and that was back in the early 2000's i believe

These links didnt work for me. Anymore on this protocol? Looking to try to knock up the new wifey before the end of the year and come off trt

These links didnt work for me. Anymore on this protocol? Looking to try to knock up the new wifey before the end of the year and come off trt

I have successfully used hcg/hmg combo to get my wife pregnant twice . My son is 2 years old and my wife is 32 weeks pregnant now

L-Carnitine (injectable preferably)
Macuna Pruriens
50-100mg Clomid everyday.
Clomid results vary. A lot depends on the pituitary.

HCG without HMG may actually lower your count.

Note: It takes 80-90 days for spermatogenesis to occur.

how does injectible l car increase fertility?

IGF-1 Lr3 might not be a bad addition...

Modulation of insulin-like growth factor-1 in the seminal plasma of infertile men.

Colombo JB1, Naz RK.
Author information
Abstract
It has been suggested that insulin-like growth factor (IGF)-1 plays an important role in the regulation of spermatogenesis in the testes. In the present study, concentrations of total IGF-1 were determined in the seminal plasma of fertile (n = 44), male-factor infertile (n = 34), and immunoinfertile (n = 10) men in order to investigate the role of IGF-1 in male infertility. Levels of IGF-1 were expressed both as nanograms per milliliter and as nanograms per milligram of protein. IGF-1 was detected in the seminal plasma of both fertile and infertile men. IGF-1 levels differed significantly between fertile and immunoinfertile groups (P < 0.035 to P < 0.0001), whether expressed as nanograms per milliliter or as nanograms per milligram of protein. The immunoinfertile group showed a 31.3-37.9% increase in the mean IGF-1 concentration over the fertile group. There was no statistical difference in the mean or median levels of IGF-1 between the fertile and male-factor infertile groups, whether expressed as nanograms per milliliter or as nanograms per milligram of protein. However, when the male-factor infertile subjects were divided into four subgroups based on which seminal parameter was defective, the subgroup having a low sperm count had IGF-1 levels that were significantly different from the fertile group, the immunoinfertile subgroup, and the other male-factor infertile subgroups. The low-sperm-count subgroup had the lowest mean and median IGF-1 levels of all the groups and subgroups tested. IGF-1 levels linearly correlated (r = 0.30-0.499) significantly (P = 0.023-0.027) with the total sperm count in the semen, whether analyzed with all groups together or in subgroups by condition. These findings suggest that IGF-1 has a role in fertility and that its derangement may be involved in male infertility, especially when mediated through low sperm count and immunologic factors.
PMID: 10100482
[Indexed for MEDLINE] Free full text

I need help locating HMG if someone could help me PM me. HCG and clomid is no problem.
The cost from my Dr. and the pharmacy was crazy expensive without insurance.

L-Carnitine (injectable preferably)
Macuna Pruriens
50-100mg Clomid everyday.
Clomid results vary. A lot depends on the pituitary.

HCG without HMG may actually lower your count.

Note: It takes 80-90 days for spermatogenesis to occur.

A more recent study of 52 men with unexplained infertility in the Urology Journal found that after receiving 25 mg/day of L-carnitine for 3 months, their sperm counts increased by 64 percent. The supplementation was also associated with higher semen volume and sperm motility. With these results, the researchers concluded that L-carnitine supplementation is a “reasonable, safe, and effective” male infertility treatment.

**broken link removed**

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner