over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fertility

I must be the only damn person to take every drug mentioned here and it didn't do a damn thing.. i went through years of this bullshit, i honestly think i may have never had a normal sperm count in my life because i have never heard of someone taking HMG and not bouncing back.

first i stayed on test and took all these meds, that didn't work.. then went to a doctor.. he told me to stop taking test, he prescribed me hcg and clomid. hcg 2500iu 3 times a week 50mg climid EOD... year and a half of that and nothing so added in HMG and still nothing.. i tried all these meds on and off testosterone.

i went thought 3 full in-vitro cycles and finally we had a child thank god... but it was a difficult few years.

im glad to see so many guys have luck... but i also hate reading these threads that gave me hope in the past and for me none of this shit worked.

Heard many a story like yours. So i totally understand it.

When did this ordeal happen? Only reason im asking is there was no mention of HMG....and i hear FAR FEWER horror stories since the addition of HMG was thrown into the fertility protocol with BBers. Literally, dont know 1 guy where it didnt work and work relatively fast (under a year easily).

I must be the only damn person to take every drug mentioned here and it didn't do a damn thing.. i went through years of this bullshit, i honestly think i may have never had a normal sperm count in my life because i have never heard of someone taking HMG and not bouncing back.

first i stayed on test and took all these meds, that didn't work.. then went to a doctor.. he told me to stop taking test, he prescribed me hcg and clomid. hcg 2500iu 3 times a week 50mg climid EOD... year and a half of that and nothing so added in HMG and still nothing.. i tried all these meds on and off testosterone.

i went thought 3 full in-vitro cycles and finally we had a child thank god... but it was a difficult few years.

im glad to see so many guys have luck... but i also hate reading these threads that gave me hope in the past and for me none of this shit worked.

Sounds like primary hypogonadism.

What was your total and free Test level prior to AAS usage?

If your testes are shot, no amount of SERMs, HCG or HMG is going to help.

IVF is always an option in the worst case scenarios. Can cost a bit but if people can finance it with low % interest or have insurance cover some, it can be a good investment.

i started taking AAS when i was 19, so i will never know what i was working with before all of this... all signs point to me never having normal count..

i just recently started to try for another IVF with my wife. they started her on meds and everything.. i went to get checked and have zero sperm. so we had to put the breaks on the whole thing.. i'll start the whole HCG/HMG/Clomid protocol again just to get enough for an IVF procedure. hopefully 3-4 months from now we will h be able to try again.

Heard many a story like yours. So i totally understand it.

When did this ordeal happen? Only reason im asking is there was no mention of HMG....and i hear FAR FEWER horror stories since the addition of HMG was thrown into the fertility protocol with BBers. Literally, dont know 1 guy where it didnt work and work relatively fast (under a year easily).

i heard the same thing as you.. seemed as if HMG was damn near a sure thing.. that's why i was so let down when it didn't work. this went on for quite some time.. went through 3 and a half years of this shit before finally having my daughter.

now we are trying for baby number 2. I'm all out of coverage and have to pay for this one out of pocket. should be close to 30 grand after all said and done.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131