over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

fertilty protocol ?

dr intensity

Registered
hey guys,
long back there was a thread on fertility protocol used specifically for bodybuilders who were using AAS for long and were undergoing HCG/HMG treatment,
it was some thing like ( not sure)
HCG 500iu every other day alternated with
HMG 75iu every other day. for 32 - 72 weeks.

i tried the search function could not find it.
if someone remembers it so please provide me the link ... i`ll be really grateful

would appreciate
thanks

I don't know how to link (sorry, old school) but search my name for infertility story

"I was prescribed 5,000iu 3x per week of HcG until my testosterone levels (as shown by regular blood tests) moved into the normal range. The doc initially told me this would take as little as 3 weeks, but in my case it ended up taking about 6 months. So for 6 months I took 5,000iu 3x per week.

Once my testosterone levels moved into normal (they barely got above 200, even after 6 months of Hcg), the doc put me on 2000iu HcG 2x week and 75iu HmG 3x week. The HcG/HmG continued for three months...until I had 57 million sperm..."

As a follow-up to my story, I froze 2 more batches (which we ended up not using) and had 1 son. A couple of years later (after doing a few more cycles of AAS) and a long break, we decided to do IVF again and I had lots of sperm so I didn't have to repeat the HcG/Hmg thing. Had twin girls.

Wasn't cheap. I'm definitely done having kids.

first off...i'm no doctor but htis has worked several times with guys i have trained with that were LONG term users and got the old "you better give me a baby or else" bullshit from their wives.

hcg 500iu 3x per week
hmg 75iu 3x per week
clomid 50mg per day

i have never seen it fail personally....three different indiviudals all with 10+ year history of AAS use/abuse all got their wives pregnant within 12 weeks

hmg not even necessary...hcg at 1000-1500 iu 3 xs a week for 65 days and if you are antomically correct in the nut area you will produce mature lively sperm....i have two kids to prove it , prescribed by top doc

thats right, hmg s not technically necessary. Hmg is the analogue of fsh (follicle stimulating hormone) and was used to essentially tell my nuts to start producing sperm. If your natural test is high enough (and assuming you don't have any other fertility issues) then your body produces its own fsh and starts producing sperm on its own.

HMG may not be mandatory, but it does help. My advice is, if you can get it, then grab it! Take it in addition to your HCG.

BMJ

I've been off for 3 months I never run year around cycles
it's time for me to go back on cycle to start my off season but I want to get my wife pregnant as well
last time I got her pregnant I was on cycle
should I wait until I get her pregnant before I go on cycle
or should I go on cycle an use hcg will that allow me to still get pregnant while on

why take risk, bro
even though you were successful last time, but again no point taking risk..

i had another que, guys

-is it the frequency of shots

- or the large dose shots

that cause desensitization of leydig cells

That's why I wanted run hcg on cycle so I can still get her pregnant
I don't dint know how successful this method this

My thoughts the same-why cycle w/hcg and try to get her preggo? Hcg aint cheap either but I suppose if you want to see if you can get her preg while on again you can try it, but I doubt it will prove anything (ie if hcg makes a diff while on) since you got her preg before while on. Good luck either way bro

My wife and I are going to start trying. I know I have fertility issues do to previous experiences and seeing a doctor. He had me taking tribulus and a few other vitamins, but never gave me HCG, this was about 8 years ago though.

My question is there anything my wife can take along with me to help make her more fertile? We have read every thing we can find on natural ways, like getting caffine out of her diet ect...

Also, I cant seem to find HMG anywhere. I have never heard of it. Can someone please point me in the right direction.

Thanks

swollduck--if you still need to know, the brand name for hmg is Pergonal

or repronex

My wife and I are going to start trying. I know I have fertility issues do to previous experiences and seeing a doctor. He had me taking tribulus and a few other vitamins, but never gave me HCG, this was about 8 years ago though.

My question is there anything my wife can take along with me to help make her more fertile? We have read every thing we can find on natural ways, like getting caffine out of her diet ect...

Also, I cant seem to find HMG anywhere. I have never heard of it. Can someone please point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Purepeptide carries HMG, bro.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear