over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fever, achy, and want to lay in bed after shot

anabolicscuba

Registered
I took a shot of 3mL of primo yesterday and today I have a fever of 100, feel lathargic, and just plain feel sick. Interesting thing is the same thing happened last week. I've always been very sensitive to gear injects, the usual red swollen skin for serveral days afterwards is rather common for me. But this is really tough to deal with. Anybody else have these issues?

By the way, got it from GD so I know it is GTG.

All I can speak of reguarding having a fever is what happend to me once. I once got an abcess and after redness, soreness, and swelling for about 1 week I finally came down with a fever. I felt like I had the flu. It turned out to be an abcess and I eventually had to have surgery to remove the dead tissue. Once the fever came on the doc figured that it was probably blood bourne and that will cause a fever.
If your fever comes on but then goes away and you have no redness or swelling then its some other problem.

sterile?

Do you use sterile injection technique? Alcohol wipes, clean hands, fresh pins? I once had such pain from injection with IP test b/c I didn't bake off alcohol content. So I cut it with EQ from then on, and never had another prob. But if it is from GD then this shouldn't be the issue. if it gets worse or just doesn't get better then go to ER. Don't fuck around with abscesses. If you get infection you could lose a limb or your ass.

It isn't an abcess. Like I said, I've had this pain many times. I've taken mostly human grade up until this year and that did the same thing. Kirachi's or prop just about leave me a cripple. I can barely walk for 4-5 days afterwards. The only gear I ever took that didn't hurt was some upjohn cypionate that came from a US pharmacy 10 years ago. Well actually every once and a while I'll hit a sweet spot and I'll have no pain, but that is rather uncommon. Also with this primobolan (RAM), since i started taking it I've felt crappy for a day or two afterwards the inject, not sure why. Last week my should was hard and red from the inject but then dissapated and it is fine now.

It isn't an abcess. Like I said, I've had this pain many times. I've taken mostly human grade up until this year and that did the same thing. Kirachi's or prop just about leave me a cripple. I can barely walk for 4-5 days afterwards. The only gear I ever took that didn't hurt was some upjohn cypionate that came from a US pharmacy 10 years ago. Well actually every once and a while I'll hit a sweet spot and I'll have no pain, but that is rather uncommon. Also with this primobolan (RAM), since i started taking it I've felt crappy for a day or two afterwards the inject, not sure why. Last week my should was hard and red from the inject but then dissapated and it is fine now.

Sounds like an allergy. DOes any of the stuff that youre using have ethyl oleate in it (EO)? That is notorious for that reaction. By the way, if you have a script from a doc and got real US pharm test you wouldnt have any issues. IC you say you used Upjohn once and that confirms that. Even the stuff that other countries consider to be human grade, like Omnadren, doesnt compare to the US stuff that I use now.

Sounds like an allergy. DOes any of the stuff that youre using have ethyl oleate in it (EO)? That is notorious for that reaction. By the way, if you have a script from a doc and got real US pharm test you wouldnt have any issues. IC you say you used Upjohn once and that confirms that. Even the stuff that other countries consider to be human grade, like Omnadren, doesnt compare to the US stuff that I use now.

I think you are spot on Maldorf about the EO. I know HGH brand has it and I have that problem with it, this is RAM but I bet it has it in there too.

The Upjohn I got 10 years ago was from a pharmacy but someone I knew swiped it and sold it to me :). I agree 100% with what you said, nothing I have ever taken has come anywhere near close to the quality of that stuff. No pain whatsoever (as if nothing even happened) and a very light dose made me strong as hell. I can tell you I've taken Organon, Schering, and Norma gear and all that shit hurt.

I think you are spot on Maldorf about the EO. I know HGH brand has it and I have that problem with it, this is RAM but I bet it has it in there too.

The Upjohn I got 10 years ago was from a pharmacy but someone I knew swiped it and sold it to me :). I agree 100% with what you said, nothing I have ever taken has come anywhere near close to the quality of that stuff. No pain whatsoever (as if nothing even happened) and a very light dose made me strong as hell. I can tell you I've taken Organon, Schering, and Norma gear and all that shit hurt.

The test that I get from my script is like liquid gold. So smooth and strong. I dont think I could stand to use anything else now and have no need to.

bro if u get sick from it right after injection,its not primo its well idk but not good,THROW IT AWAY

Something similar happened to me when I did a cycle for the first time in years. Flu like symptoms that lasted about a week. All good now, I was thinking my body was just adjusting.

Ditto, something has to be wrong with the gear. Does it look like it has crashed?

No, the gear looks perfectly fine. Two of the bottles of primo were from a order early this year. I've got one bottle that is from a recent order so I'm going to try it and see what happens. It is the same brand and the interesting thing is I've been told it doesn't contain EO....so now I'm really stumped as to what is causing all the pain.

have you tried baking it?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity