over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fever/swelling post injection

Thewhite9t

Registered
Hey guys,

I did an injection in my quad with some eq (which I'm thinking was not well made, although I got it from one of the sponsors here), and the next day my quad swelled up enormously and I can hardly walk.

But the puzzling thing is that this coincided with extreme all over muscle aches. It's only been 3 days since the injection, but no sign of symptoms letting up. I feel absolutely exhausted. It's laborious just to get up and down the stairs to eat.

Do yall think this is just a coincidence that I came down with a virus at the same time as my quad swelled up or is there some connection between the aches/exhaustion and the swollen injection site?

Secondly, should I seek medical attention?

Thanks
9T

Might have an Infection. If it isn't any better by the morning id go get it looked at.

Might have an Infection. If it isn't any better by the morning id go get it looked at.

Well the aches and exhaustion started the very next day, that's a little quick for an infection to exhibit those effects. (at least from my knowledge)

Yeah. I wouldn't think a infection could set in that quick either. Is the injection site red and hot?

Last edited:
did you aspirate? well? ive had a buddy aspirate but some must have gotten into his blood stream.. same symptoms no swelling just felt like death for a few days..

play it safe and if it still intense by tomorrow night go and get it checked brother

Sounds like some bacteria bro. Either on pin, skin, on stopper or in bottle. Pin a half in your glute see what up. Shit can go bad. sponsor or not. Contact sponsor will probably send ya a new one. Eq pretty mild goin in from my exp. I ran vet grade eq in college in a 50mg jug at only 50mg/ml would pin 2ml in eac ass- went in smooth as can be. Whats the concentration per ml?

If you have a fever then I would say its a bacterial infection probably unless you just happend to get sick at the same time as your injeciton. What is your body temperature? Usually if you have a fever, by that time your leg would be really swollen and red along with hot to the touch.

Yeah. I wouldn't think a infection could set in that quick either. Is the injection site red and hot?

I would expect problems at the injection site to occur first, and for the fever to develop over several days in the case of an infection.

This seems more like an immunological reaction to the injection.

But if this is an infection, you really don't want to let it get ahead of you ... Think about getting some help and/or starting a course of broad spectrum ABs.

This seems more like an immunological reaction to the injection.

wha....?

And it's 100mg/ml.

I pinned it in my shoulder a week or so ago and although I got a lot of soreness, no aches or fever accompanying the injection.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws