over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Few competition pics and comparisons to last year

Insane progress for a year. You really killed it in the off season. Curious as to what your offseason pics looked like? Also what did you do diet wise from the start to the end how did that change/progress?

Ill try chuck up a few off-season pics when i get a chance, i got quite fat towards the end, dont have any of them...but as i shed fat pretty quickly i didnt care for that extra bit of fat gain in the off season

Diet was mainly med protein, high carbs, med fats.... Carbs were very high some days 700-800g carbs a day...mainly coming in breakfast and pre-post workout...

Untill i couldnt afford GH anymore i stayed fairly in good shape, that was run with very low test... training wise i switched to mon, wed, fri 5x5 split...i may go back to this...i want to see what i can achieve this off-season, same eating plan (KEEP CARDIO IN THIS TIME) and proper blasting and cruising

Im super proud of you man... Your young and hard working, good attitude, willigness to stick to a plan is second to non.. I remember the prep very well and im glad to see you impressive... awesome work man!
thanks for the words as always... i just feel bad im not posting much on the board.. but awesome to pop in and see some of the coolest guys kicking ass with their diet and training....p.ss... would love to do it again man...

Thanks bro i really appreciate all the support uve given me alex you are a good man! I will definetely hit you up again when i decide to compete, i had to use this year as a get to know your own body year

Thanks buddy! yeah worked on the posing alot lol, i was about 13-14lbs bigger this year then last year, i dont believe i gave to much condition away either so im very happy. Tbh bro, im a pussy when it comes to gear lol i hate taking shots so id typically stay on low dosages, and even miss some shots....i also read alot of what DC said and tried to kinda take his method into it...i did get sick of eating in the end lol

Damn dude, 13 lbs is a ton!

You should be proud of yourself. I'm excited to see what this year brings for you. Size time :)

Sitting at 219lbs now. 3.5 weeks into my blast gained 14lbs already, have only increased calories by 15g carbs extra over 5 meals so about 75g carbs more, really happy

im 5.5lbs below my heaviest ever weight, and a hella lot leaner!!

Attachments

• IMG-20120702-00088.jpg
    IMG-20120702-00088.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 125
Another one just for good measure

Attachments

• IMG-20120702-00087.jpg
    IMG-20120702-00087.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 118
I don't get it

I'm not trying to bash. This guy looks pretty good. But, why is his low dose gear usage applauded? It just seems that if someone posts questions of gear in the beginner's forum, everyone is like, "dude, don't use gear, eat more, train harder, get your macros perfect, blah, blah." Because, according to what everyone wants to tell a "beginner", this dudes physique is more than attainable without gear. I just don't understand the double standard.

You have a point. I started training exactly 3 years and 8 months ago at 158lbs at 5 ft 9. Im now (just measured) 220lbs with a 31" waist. THe first year and a half i done completely naturaly. Im guessing that wouldnt have been so easily done naturally

Infact....this was me after 6 months bulking :p

Attachments

• 15346_329149275561_573595561_9745367_3344505_n.jpg
    15346_329149275561_573595561_9745367_3344505_n.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 103

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members