over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Few from repetrope

Don't worry about posting pics!

Geez....they are great....I actually look forward to seeing members post pics. I guess that rear double bi is my favorite. Not that any of your pics are bad. I am just impressed with your back and bis. Also...I like the tats..and I don't normally think much of those. Those are just cool looking!:D

:eek: Awesome! So glad you shared, you looked great!

Truly jacked bro, looking great!!!

You're gonna kick some ass this year with a world class physique. Hit me up so we can meet at Gold's Venice.

Looks good bro , only thing that looks like it needed to come in were the quads , in that front double bicep pic it clearly shows there just not seperated or lean enuff, which means you might have to lose some of that upper body size and fullness to bring those legs in diced and shredded.

Still looking good as usual.

Vander_V said:
Looks good bro , only thing that looks like it needed to come in were the quads , in that front double bicep pic it clearly shows there just not seperated or lean enuff, which means you might have to lose some of that upper body size and fullness to bring those legs in diced and shredded.

Still looking good as usual.

Yo VV, yeah bro that was from pj's I was real flat and could'nt flex for anything. That night I had some steak and potatoes and I filled out a lil more. Here is one from Saturday night.

Attachments

• MW_30_finals_2.jpg
    MW_30_finals_2.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 330
pumpputnam said:
Keep training hard bro. July isn't far off now! Hope 2007 is going well!

Hey Pete, been going good so far. Can't wait til July. Hope everything is going well for you too bro.

Damn!

I was hoping to hear you were moving up to LH's this year! LOL!
Now I gotta train even harder. You looked great Bro! I look forward to seeing you on stage again this year.
You sure you don't wanna be a LH? he he :p

PHATBOI said:
I was hoping to hear you were moving up to LH's this year! LOL!
Now I gotta train even harder. You looked great Bro! I look forward to seeing you on stage again this year.
You sure you don't wanna be a LH? he he :p

pleez phatboi, when I saw you backstage, I thought to myself wtf did I get myself into. Should be fun in JULY we should hook up afterwards. Train hard bro. ttyl PB..

LiLSaVaGe said:
Yo VV, yeah bro that was from pj's I was real flat and could'nt flex for anything. That night I had some steak and potatoes and I filled out a lil more. Here is one from Saturday night.
Looks better but still needs to be seperated and leaner, Lets use Mr Putnam for example , his quads are surely his strong point because tehre big but also because they are extremely seperated and in his showing at teh usas they were diced up nicely, thats what im talking bout.

Vander_V said:
Looks better but still needs to be seperated and leaner, Lets use Mr Putnam for example , his quads are surely his strong point because tehre big but also because they are extremely seperated and in his showing at teh usas they were diced up nicely, thats what im talking bout.

yeah, I hear ya V. I have not quit nailed the dieting/cutting yet and this will be the 3rd time dieting down so my body will hopefully respond a lot better. Also with the help of DirkMoneyShot I should really improve, instead of just wingin it this time out. Thanks for your critique V. Peace bro.

LiLSaVaGe said:
yeah, I hear ya V. I have not quit nailed the dieting/cutting yet and this will be the 3rd time dieting down so my body will hopefully respond a lot better. Also with the help of DirkMoneyShot I should really improve, instead of just wingin it this time out. Thanks for your critique V. Peace bro.
Dude you bring your legs in peeled GAME OVER.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws