advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Few pics of my boy 3 weeks out from Mr. Olympia (MP)

Bio-hazard

Registered
Yes for all you haters it's Mens Physique. And yes he has insane legs and keeps contemplating going to Classic. I think 2 of these pics are on his instagram and 1 he sent me this morning. He qualified for this years Mr Olympia maybe 2 months ago with a 2nd place finish. I'm not gonna say his name just incase for any reason. If he says I can then I'll come back and post. He's about 190-195 with a 29" waist and already extremely lean so when he dries out he's going to look amazing. He may lack a little shoulder size against Postin and some of the other top guys but I can see him in the top 10 for sure.

Attachments

• IMG_8139-1.jpg
    IMG_8139-1.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 645
  • IMG_9552-1.jpg
    IMG_9552-1.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 607
  • Screenshot_2016-08-28-11-31-23.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-08-28-11-31-23.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 636
Thats a sick physique man. Men's physique is getting better every year.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Whats his height? Shoulders look good. He might need just at tiny bit of roundness but this is physique, not bodybuilding and I love to keep categories to their standards. He looks great!!

Yes for all you haters it's Mens Physique. And yes he has insane legs and keeps contemplating going to Classic.

I dont think there are that many haters around this board for people who bust their ass and get on stage
he puts in the work, build's the body he wants or is capable of
no one should ever let anyone tell them they are less then someone else because they weigh less, lift less etc
B I G deosnt spell man

I think the biggest problem is the ego that goes both ways and shit talkers all over the net
BB always insulting physique -I know plenty of amateurs who insult everyone who isnt 250 on stage
or
physique thinking they are the shit. Go to some local shows and watch the physique guys go out to eat in between preliminaries and finals
-not a sleeve in sight and the arms dont seem to be able to come down at their waists

If you beleive in what you are doing, and succeeding at it, no matter what your view of success
people who hate - fuck em; theyre not on stage
Hell. even people who cover our sport talk shit with their extra tight tear away shirts and piss poor attitude
Fuck em

Logan Franklin def should be a contender at the olympia. I think if he could bring up his arms and a bit of his upper body in general to match his legs he would be even more of a contender in Classic though. Men's physique the judging is too inconsistent for me to be able to be a big fan of it. The top guys will always get placed high because of their big names, but then the rest of the placing seems really volatile and random.

I've seen Logan do really well and he deserved to do well, then he comes in with an even tighter showing or looking just as good and gets outright fucked with his placing. Too all over the place for me to be able to get behind the class and be a good fan. I've experienced the same thing doing men's physique in the past, you will come in one show looking unreal but you have this eery feeling of having no idea where the hell you will place because some guy could simply be more pleasing to the judges or have a nicer smile or some dumb shit.

You in Texas Bio? I talk to Poston when i see him in the gym. Dude looks the best he ever has. Itll be between him and Jeremy.

Yes, Logan is one of my best friends. No not in texas although I helped Logan moved to Dallas back in November.

Last edited:
I'll just say this.... his genetics are ridiculous. Id call the grand total of 3 things he's on a TRT dose. I hate him lol. However, he IS 24. Haha

I'll just say this.... his genetics are ridiculous. Id call the grand total of 3 things he's on a TRT dose. I hate him lol. However, he IS 24. Haha

He looks very good. I have a guy I helped is now Pro has excellent genetics too. Both of these guys do need a little size for Olympia.

His cheat meal he just sent me... first refeed in 3 weeks. 11 rolls, 66 pieces total. Haha!

Attachments

• IMG_9652-1.jpg
    IMG_9652-1.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_9655.jpg
    IMG_9655.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 253
He looks very good. I have a guy I helped is now Pro has excellent genetics too. Both of these guys do need a little size for Olympia.

Is your boy on the Olympia stage this year? I do think Logan needs some upper trap/chest/shoulder development but overall his package is amazing bc of his crispness he brings.

I'm so curious to hear about his cycle!! He has no problem maintaining his shreddness all year long.

Take it from me, For some being shredded is the easiest part!
Just Drop the cookies an icecream for a few days and Done!
A good day of drinking is also great for dehydration. lol

Last edited:
Crazy forearms and arms in that first pic, as you mentioned his shoulders need to be brought up a good amount, I'd also say his chest does as well. Logan seems pretty beast and definitely seems to have good genetics.

Amazing pic !!!:banghead:
It's lucky and hateful to have a friend like Logan who can be an example and help on the road for bodybuilding,lol

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws