over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Few shots from the USA's

BabyBeast05

Featured Member
Well I got 9th, not exactly what I was shooting for but this show was an awesome experience where I met some really cool people and learned alot about my body and bodybuilding in general. From the feedback I recieved I know that I need to take at least a year and a half off from competing to add some muscle and try to be a middleweight. Neil Hill said he thinks I'm too tall to be a welter and I do agree, its just gonna take some time to fill out my frame. I know I was holding a film of water at PJ also, just the way things fell. I want to thank Shelby for helping me achieve what I did at this show and help me get into awesome shape. I'll be back in the gym on Tuesday grinding away trying to add the muscle my frame needs and hopefully stepping on stage in 2012 with a whole new package!

Last edited:
CONGRATS BUDDY.. you had a winning team behind ya and it showed.. you looked great.. i am sure greater things are going to happen in the near future.. i think i can speak for the whole pm family in saying we are proud of ya!!!;)

^^^^ Absolutely, you look awesome BB. You have a very solid physique and filling out more will only make you better. Congrats man, very awesome!

Good job bro!!! Ashamed you got lost here with all the drama talk on the USA's....Awesome showing!!!

Lookin good bro. Your young and with some more weight and muscle maturity, look out.

THAT FIRST PIC IS COOL.

You had the christmas tree showing up and you upper back is really good too.

The side shot- Your leg has some good lines and detail. Good work!:cool:

Thanks guys! My body is still somewhat a mystery to me and Shelby has only taken me through two shows so we're still learning how I react to certain things. I did have a film of water on me, not sure why as I thought I was as lean as I cold be and we pulled my water pretty hard but thats just how things fell. I think I could have been as hard and dry as possible and still only place probably 7th at best due to my lack of size. In all the play by plays I read I was either too small, too tall or was holding water so I know I was lean just couldn't finish it off. But come 2012 a bigger and better Babybeast05 will hit the stage and turn some heads!

You have an amazing phsyique!

Great work and great potential Babybeast...watch out 2012!

You look great bro, awesome job!

very nice showing kiddo

posing was not too shabby either

:)

You look excellent BabyBeast.. you facing some great competition too...did you eat beef throughout your contest prep? did you eat it the last 2 weeks prior to the contest?...were you taking in creatine throughout your prep?... I know when I have used beef throughout my diet..all the way up until show time...sometimes I have had issues with water retention...Are you working with Shelby in the offseason too?

all the best,

Ivor -- hard2core2

QUOTE=BabyBeast05;828498]Thanks guys! My body is still somewhat a mystery to me and Shelby has only taken me through two shows so we're still learning how I react to certain things. I did have a film of water on me, not sure why as I thought I was as lean as I cold be and we pulled my water pretty hard but thats just how things fell. I think I could have been as hard and dry as possible and still only place probably 7th at best due to my lack of size. In all the play by plays I read I was either too small, too tall or was holding water so I know I was lean just couldn't finish it off. But come 2012 a bigger and better Babybeast05 will hit the stage and turn some heads![/QUOTE]

awsome job baby beast,u were a welter/what was ur wieght,iam 23 yrs old tryin to win the cutler classic middleweight next year,so idk good luck and nice job

You look excellent BabyBeast.. you facing some great competition too...did you eat beef throughout your contest prep? did you eat it the last 2 weeks prior to the contest?...were you taking in creatine throughout your prep?... I know when I have used beef throughout my diet..all the way up until show time...sometimes I have had issues with water retention...Are you working with Shelby in the offseason too?

all the best,
[/QUOTE]

No beef or creatine bro. Yes Shelby is stuck with me until next year at this time lol

awsome job baby beast,u were a welter/what was ur wieght,iam 23 yrs old tryin to win the cutler classic middleweight next year,so idk good luck and nice job

Yes I was a welter, weighed in at 163 but was closer to 160 on stage

what show did you do to qualify for usa's? did you win your class in that one?

what show did you do to qualify for usa's? did you win your class in that one?

Yes I won the lightweight open class of the 2008 NPC Louisiana State Championships.

My plans now are to go back to the Louisiana state show in 2012 as a middle weight then maybe go back to vegas that same year or go to the Jr USA's if its still in Tx in 2012

Classes at USA were super deep, so top 10 is a big accomplishment. Proud of you, J. Conditioning was very good.

Wise strategy taking time off to grow. Time is on your side, and the long offseason and maturity should make you a terrific middlewt, which I agree is where you should be.

Best of luck in fulfilling your potential.

BEAST! - I am sure your wanted to go higher than 9 but as Gerry pointed out the classes were DEEP. It you look objectively at what you accomplished - it's a big win for sure. you looked awesome, with great definition and size. Of course you'll look even better in 2012, but give yourself credit for an amazing showing!!!!!

Extreme props!

Thanks guys! I'm just hoping I can hold out that long, I know next year once spring rolls around I'll probably be getting the itch! haha

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131