over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

few shots.

you have a nice shape and symmetry bro. good luck for the show!

I think you have good shape. What are your stats?
Good luck at the show. :)

I think you have good shape. What are your stats?
Good luck at the show. :)

I'm a small guy. 5'3", low 170-175 in the pics shown. Thanks. I'm just curious how I'll compare to other middleweights. I'll see this Saturday.

before/ after. working with Shelby this offseason to put on some quality size. Want to come in the top of middles in April.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 248
Good work bud, you seem to be on track. arms need to come up thats the only thing that stood out that i could see. good luck with your show

thanks guys. I would of looked better if I completely committed but I had an injury and wasnt going to do it. Next show will be the Europa in Orlando in 2014. gives time for me to put on some size. My arms have always been a weak point. the 4 months with Shelby I actually gained an inch on them. Going to keep at it.

Wanted to toss a pic up...So i'll just put it in this thread. I'm 7wks out. sitting between 169-172lbs. middleweight. I was 10lbs lighter last year this far out. No goodies have really been added in yet. 6wks out Ill add them in. Working with a local guy due to funds.

Attachments

• mm.JPG
    mm.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 402
  • bk db bi.JPG
    bk db bi.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 426
Last edited:
If i could offer any thoughts, your upper body from the front appears to be well on track. In your back shot the lighting isn't great so its hard to really tell how detailed it is, but your legs look pretty far away for 7 weeks out. When you say 'goodies' what exactly do you mean?

Yeah My damn legs are the last thing to lean out. It's pretty damn irritating. I need to find another place with better lighting. tren, winny, var, mast. eventually provirion and nolva. Only on test (500mg)/ clen now.

Last edited:
You look great bud and I thought you were 5'9". You are in very shape! Keep up the good work.

Wow! I will have to respectfully totally disagree with you. I would bet my left nut that Beans will be in shape come show time, especially since he's working with Shelby. Beans, you are right on track buddy. Yes, you have a little bit left, but you have 20 days to get that last little bit off. Another 5-8 lbs, then when you dry out, you will look good and do well. I like your shape and think you have a lot of potential.

ummmm...yeah that is all you need to know to know that he is good to go. If he keeps working with Shelby for a year or so I will bet you he'll be one of the monsters on this forum and that means a lot because we have a good amount of freaks on this board.

haha. Nope. not even breaking 5'5. I'll be taking a whole year off to add some quality size. Need to fill out my frame a good bit more. Unfortunately I'm not working with Shelby due to funds but I was able to get help locally and I'm improving so I can't really complain.

I'm also using a low dose Gh. 3iu. Helps me keep my total dose under/ about a gram. Not the lowest amount possible but definitely not too ridiculous.

No sense in making another thread. but a progress pic. I can see the difference. body is changing fast.

Attachments

• no face.JPG
    no face.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 178
Great progress man. I'm considering competing one day after seeing such inspiring progress like yours on these boards

I'm curious how I'll end up looking come stage time. But I do have to admit, the competing aspect becomes addictive. I mean the dieting sucks but I find it pretty astonishing how the human body can change. plus it's a great way to see all your progress.

Good changes over the past 10 days, any other shots? e.g. back shots etc?

legs are still behind. cardio was changed so hopefully they will start to lean out now. Also shortened my resting periods. Try and see if the higher intensity helps.

Attachments

• proM.jpg
    proM.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Nice work for your first show. Great progress. Good luck!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws