over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fighting Blood Pressure with BEETROOT

Hey Sammy what is the benefit of having cinnamon with every meal? And do you use cinnamon caps?

Hey Sammy what is the benefit of having cinnamon with every meal? And do you use cinnamon caps?
Boosts insulin sensitivity!

Gotcha Knight, thank you:eek:

im glad this thread was brought back to life, so the starting dose for beet root juice is 500ml a day? so 3-5oz

Last edited:
Yes its true. Find any good book on lowering BP naturally and most will have consistant information. One of the best holistic and knowledgable md's in the country, Dr. Mercola(IMHO), I would check out his website and see what he has to say about it. Organic is always good, but heck expensive. Go 2 Walmart, get the Nutribullet....it will b the best $90 you ever spent. I would personally buy beet roots at the supermarket, throw em in the Nutribullet. Fast and ez to clean. Im wondering why no one mentioned Potassium Citrate? Take like 6 caps, 3X/day at least. BP will go down, throw in some garlic tabs, Hawthorne berry caps, and your BP should b under control. I have high BP and take meds, this is what im Doing. I want to get off the meds soon......do some serious research for Oral Chelation. I believe that will actually cure your high BP. its basically a Roto-rooter for all your veins and arteries. Pm me if you want, there is 1 on the market thats the best i know of, its not cheap.

I see stuff similar to this at the local whole food market. I am going to have the lady pick some up this weekend. MY systolic is always around 140 so I wan that down without meds.

I gave my Nutri Bullet to my dad because he had stomach cancer a few months back. Im gonna buy another Nutri bullet and start juicing my beets everyday. Im also gonna check out Wholefoods Market and Trader Joes and see if they sell the organic beet juice.

Iv'e seen results witth beetroot lowering my numbers, albeit nothing too drastic.

i have the ninja blender and buy beets at local farmers market or grocery. your bowel movements will look like you have colon cancer.

your super foods for a natural fight against high blood pressure are bananas, asparagus, broccoli, beets and oranges.

extra-virgin olive oil, about four tablespoons per day in place of other salad dressing etc... apple cider vinegar about two teaspoons per day work up to three or four will lower bp a bit. walking helps. no vigorous running just a calm relaxful walk.

i have the ninja blender and buy beets at local farmers market or grocery. your bowel movements will look like you have colon cancer.

your super foods for a natural fight against high blood pressure are bananas, asparagus, broccoli, beets and oranges.

extra-virgin olive oil, about four tablespoons per day in place of other salad dressing etc... apple cider vinegar about two teaspoons per day work up to three or four will lower bp a bit. walking helps. no vigorous running just a calm relaxful walk.

Apple cider vinegar is a nutrition powerhouse. I've been drinking it daily for the past few months.

Beetroot for the brain and dementia

Drinking beetroot juice increases blood flow to the brain in older people, which may be able to fight the progression of dementia, a 2010 study suggested.

Beetroot contains high concentrations of nitrates, which are converted into nitrites by bacteria in the mouth. Nitrites help open blood vessels in the body, increasing blood flow and oxygen to places lacking in oxygen.

Previous studies have shown that nitrites widen blood vessels, but US researchers writing in Nitric Oxide: Biology and Chemistry, the peer-reviewed journal of the Nitric Oxide Society, say theirs was the first to find that nitrites also increase blood flow to the brain.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear